Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones (46385 Views)

We Pay 130k As School Fees - Nwafor Orizu College Of Education Students Protest / Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics) / How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by ojnnaco(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
PHCN de abuse light in my area ... I wish I can give u some tru Korea service
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by ajebuter(f): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
holatin:
change is coming my fellow widows

Sorry I mean my fellow student.

I can authoritatively tell you am now enjoying electricity, its not stable but it far more better than the combination of obj, gej or yar adua.

in PMB I believe

So, it is minister-less PMB that gave you steady light in just two months?

PMB must be a miracle worker.
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by Bioboy1213(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Those student no get better phone self....
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by Abdullahi4u7(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Udmaster:
A corrupt country that can't boast of 24hrs stable power supply...
24 hrs? Can't even boast of 4hrs stable power supply here in Ekiti.
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by segemint(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Udmaster:
A corrupt country that can't boast of 24hrs stable power supply...
not try bro.. I can boast of it kiss
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by debuscket(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
l remember my days in this sch when Dr Okoye was the provost, l and my friends were mobilizing other students in my hostel (hostel 15) for a demonstration/protest the next day for epileptic power supply only for the school security to come and arrest us ( the ring leaders). How they got to know abt it still baffles me till date. l was nearly rusticated if not for my uncle who was in the school governing bored. 12yrs after, the story is the same.SMH
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by countsection: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
blame buhari
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by jelal007(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
kodded:
undecided

i thought apc said that power supply is now stable thanks to the dulllllarrd

yeye dey smell

least i forget

buhari is a dullard
undecided
He's smarter than your father, that's why he's the president. Your dull father who can't even be a village chief. Lol
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by kodded(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
jelal007:
He's smarter than your father, that's why he's the president. Your dull father who can't even be a village chief. Lol
undecided

i dont wanna insult anyone dad today

so....happy sunday
undecided
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by holatin(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
ajebuter:

So, it is minister-less PMB that gave you steady light in just two months?

PMB must be a miracle worker.
then you don't know NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into FG
account even though no petroleum and Finance
Minister yet.

we are feeling his hard work already.

Tell me is it GEJ DAT owns d credit for the change in the power sector
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by holatin(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
neocortex:

You are the one who needs a psychiatrist, you believed Buhari "improved"
electricity without lifting a finger in 2 months what stops you from acknowledging
his failures within that period of time.

If he takes credit for reforming power in 2 months , he must also takes the blame for
anything that goes wrong only people with slave mentality sees a problem with that.
its seems you re having problem with English.

check d dico for d difference between reform and improve.

his emergence brought about the improvement, tell me I lied
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by holatin(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
kodded:
undecided

improved power supply and those students are charging their phones on the road

our debth has increase my brother thanks to that dullard

he has given state governors money to clear debth yet imo and osun state workers are on strike

tell buhari that he is a dullard
undecided
if the presence of your so called dullard can bring about a lot of evidence of better future in 2 month then your clueless PhD deserve to cover his face in shame.

HOW MUCH DID JIM NWOBODO STOLE - GEJ 2015
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by Ebulonse(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Just two weeks and you guys are complaining? Here in fuotuoke,bayelsa state,d very home town of GEJ we've not had electricity for close to two years...In the uni campus we've not had electricity for over 6weeks .
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by neocortex: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
holatin:
its seems you re having problem with English.

check d dico for d difference between reform and improve.

his emergence brought about the improvement, tell me I lied

The problem here is that he neither improved nor reformed anything, according to him
he played no part whatsoever in the process.

Here is the scenario, you are the CEO of a company who had been working on a baby project X for
a long time, unfortunately at the twilight of your efforts in the project
you lost your job and another CEO "bossy" who didn't contribute anything to project X was appointed.

Should "bossy" take credit for project X because it started yielding fruits after his "emergence" ?

Does "emergence" equals "concrete action?

1 Like

Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by nd07(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
No respect 4 learning environment. too bad
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by Mfemi53(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Here in ekiti, (PDP) we have not seen light in Ekiti state uni since February 14 this year. the light wasn't even stable and constant. It was low current and not every in the school pls help us beg FAYOSE for light.
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by Onyiido: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Abeg Nepa should better bring light for school oooo. My alma mater I hail una
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by ade7063002666(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Come my school, No electricity since Feb 14,2015
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by ogunwalea(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2015
holatin:
if you expect Buhari to reform d power sector in 2 month then that mental problem of yours has risen to the Apex point.

look around you and tell me truthfully DAT electricity has not change from 3 month ago.

anybody devoid of hypocrisy will know dat Things are becoming different and better.

Buhari is slow foreign
reserves are growing.

Buhari is slow but
NNPC and NNLG are crediting fund into FG
account even though no petroleum and Finance
Minister yet.

buhari is very slow but state
Governors where given N413.07 Billion to pay
unpaid salary in their states.

so child of hate, there are two option

relocate 2 another country
or
commit suicide.

HOLATIN
You nailed it man........ How I wish I can give you 100 likes.....
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by owotipoju: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
kingspam75:
Blazing Hot! Unlimited Free Airtel 4Gb Tweak Is Here For The Month Of August (Happy New Month)Now Drop@ www./9Md9dP

How d runnings dey be
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by holatin(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
ogunwalea:

You nailed it man........ How I wish I can give you 100 likes.....
tanx man

1 Like

Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by KCeejay125(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2015
The school has a standy by generator haters should broadcast wat they know and not rumors
Re: See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Obianno and apga should be blamed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 / My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics / #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.