Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics (46403 Views)

5 Optical Illusions That Will Mess With Your Brain, And Why. / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Politicalwisdom(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Brain and beauty,the journey just began,it was all like dream coming tru,she have surely set a challenge for herself a record she must beat beat,congratulation

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Flexherbal(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congratulations to her!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by mynduu44: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Igbo=B2
English=C4

Nwanne, she is ripe for marriage...

435 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Brain and beauty,the journey just began,it was all like dream coming tru,she have surely set a challenge for herself a record she must beat beat,congratulation

grin her no., ,,,,,,she looks like one fine gal from loretto special science skul adazi nnukwu

17 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Her face looks FARMiliar
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Politicalwisdom(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tinydick:

grin her no., ,,,,,,she looks like one fine gal from loretto special science skul adazi nnukwu
let me catch u

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Kirinwa: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
kiss Op we can now discuss terms for our new in-law ship.

Which of the Mods put you on the spot? angry
Let me handle them for you nah as a new in- law concerned.

Shes pretty jokes apart congrats to her. Say me hi to her.

*takes out pen to copy number.

Op zero eight what?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
let me catch u

So,,, wetin b d name of d skul naa wink
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by teasel: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
She's really pretty.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Politicalwisdom(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tinydick:

So,,, wetin b d name of d skul naa wink
loretto u got it ryt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Politicalwisdom(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kirinwa:
kiss Op we can now discuss terms for our new in-law ship.

Which of the Mods put you on the spot? angry
Let me handle them for you nah as a new in- law concerned.

Shes pretty jokes apart congrats to her. Say me hi to her.

*takes out pen to copy number.

Op zero eight what?
0. 8. My brother next time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Favored4gud: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
She try WAEC is not the koko. Until she go out there and face lots of competition and see how she thrives.
Politicalwisdom:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Cherishing(f): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congrats to her, girl is good to go

She looks virgined grin

16 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by WalkerMichael(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by olaolulazio(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congrats to her.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by baby124: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Al you this old men and women that failed WAEC need to stop exposing your brilliant younger ones on the Internet. Smh. Olodo older ones. cheesy. Congrats to the young lady. Don't let your olodo brother over expose you. So you can attract the right people into your life.

37 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Toluwani111: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2016

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Sunnycliff(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congrats little one!
God help you not to be deceived by sugar coated tongued badoos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congratulations
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Miscellaneous(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
the problem with girls these days is that you can never find one both beautiful & brainy.. it is either they are dull & beautiful or brainy & ugly azziinnn wowo....

@op... careful about ur sister seems she might be a Candidate for the former

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Hadeyeancah(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sweet

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Jboy5050(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good and brillant result at just a sitting.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by MadCow1: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:

I think she is now ripe for marriage..

Let her husband take care of the rest.. You people have tried for her.

Or she can go and learn Hair Dresser on apprentice for 6 years and open shop after she finishes.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Hadeyeancah(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
mynduu44:
Igbo=B2
English=C4

Nwanne, she is ripe for marriage...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by emeijeh(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
But why is WAEC result the trending thing on Nairaland?
Are there no other news?

Meanwhile, i ve been offline since morning.
Can someone update me if Dogara has resigned?

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
guy I was in a vision after 21 days dry fasting... "yatatata robo robo ski bobo".. speaking in tongues...

the lord said, you will be my brother in law and I will marry ur sister...

you can't say no when the Lord has said yes...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by donbrowser(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
The way people passed this year's waec, it's like that person in charge of uploading results to the website has listened to Pastor Kumuyi's message.

Kindly support donbrowser for Mr. Nairaland 2017

1 Like

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Ymodulus: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
your sister spoiled the result with igbo language. she would have replaced Igbo with Hausa or Yoruba
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by chimah3(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ghen ghen!!!
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
What manner of fuckery is this?
The picture is an eye sore. Cute girl, unnecessary announcement with horrible fonts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Babamama: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
if you see my angel result you go disown your sister results tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Heazy2015(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Op... make we see for backyard la.. #winks#

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns / 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 / 2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.