Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa (742 Views)

Okorocha Has Executed Over 2000 Verifiable Projects. Obiano Should Publish His. / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by meethenry: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Delta State Governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa has vowed to shock critics of his administration with quality and verifiable projects across the three senatorial districts of the state.

The governor, who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Charles Aniagwu, said his administration would not waste time and scarce resources in reacting to those he described as mischief-makers whom he said were misleading the public with false information.

“Even when government welcomes constructive criticisms from right thinking members of the society, Okowa’s administration will not be cowed neither will it give in to cheap blackmail from few persons, hiding under a cover of protectors of public interest to falsify information, to mislead unsuspecting members of the public and unleash venomous vituperation on the good intentions of government,” he said.

Aniagwu told journalists that within two months of the administration, the government had started impacting positively on the lives of the people through various initiatives, including the approval for the dualization of Nnebisi Road and the construction of a modern market at Orerokpe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by Esdb3: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is he there to better lives because he wants to shock critics or because he was voted in to better lives.
Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by Swaggzkid: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sen. Dr.
Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa

I agree with you

teamPDP
Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by ELTON123(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shock with projects!! Then wat is ur damn responsibility
Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by TheUmmah: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin
Na so ibori make mouth then him cousin come uduaghan join make him own mouth but after 16 years the state still remains average @ best! So rich yet so poor!
Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by unikchyka(f): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mprepz:
Shock with projects!!
Then wat is ur damn responsibility
I tire for am o sad

1 Like

Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by nke001: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please, walk the talk now!
Or has bubu inflicted you with "talk the walk" syndrone?
Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by Demmocrats(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
wink
Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by pannomy: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
Is he there to better lives because he wants to shock critics or because he was voted in to better lives.

Okowa is a governor who is very serious in making a difference in Delta state. He will not give in to distraction but will get stronger in his SMART agenda for Deltans
Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by Aromas: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
I believe Gov Okowa. Delta State will rise again.
Re: I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa by UnknownT: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Okowability

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Raised Fuel Subsidy From N300bn To N1.9trn – Amaechi / Osun's World Tallest Drum Suffers Neglect Years After Commissioning. / Work More Closely With Indigenous Oil Producers, President Buhari Tells Nnpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.