Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers (1083 Views)

Aguero Involved In A Car Crash / EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters / Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by soccerupdate(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Top 5 fact about Community Shield, clubs involved and their managers
1) Community Shield between Premier League champions (Chelsea) and FA Cup winners (Arsenal) is a traditional curtain-raiser for the season. It's a small trophy if you win it but a big trophy when you lose. It's less significant when compared with a Premier League match
2) Community Shield has little bearing on what might actually happen in the Premier League. The last time the winner of the Community Shield went on to win the title itself in the same season was 2010, when Manchester United defeated Chelsea. That is also only the sixth time that happened in the last 20 years.
3) Jose Mourinho has won 22 major trophies( 8 trophies with Chelsea including 1 community shield) within 15 years while Wenger has won 18 managerial honors in 35 years ( 14 trophies with arsenal including 5 Community Shields)
4) Arsene Wenger has never beaten Jose Mourinho in their previous 13 meetings winning seven and drawing six. Last season Chelsea defeated Arsenal 2-0 and drew 0-0, with the two rival managers clashing on the touchline during the Gunners’ loss
5) Add yours

Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by INTROVERT(f): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
il post my unclad pix on my profile if Arsenal wins Chelsea. grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by kossyablaze(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Whateva.....click like for Chelsea and share for Arsenal

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by kossyablaze(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by LordIbro(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chelsea all the way!!!!! mou
Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by soccerupdate(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

Ur wish is about to be granted. You re on ur own oh smiley
Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by soccerupdate(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
LordIbro:
Chelsea all the way!!!!! mou

Jose has let loads of pple down. Anyway, it's just a glorified friendly
Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by murphybo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Its now the best time to show your tiny b**bs and wide tooto to the world cos weve won already and promise is a debt I tink u rmba...
Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by jossiwan(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

We are waiting...

But remember In Mourinhos' words "I’ve never made a
special thing about wins over Arsenal. I don’t
explode with happiness when I beat them,
and I
won’t make drama when I lose." We Chelsea
fans follow suit...

So don't make a drama Miss...
Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by INTROVERT(f): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
jossiwan:

We are waiting...

But remember In Mourinhos' words "I’ve never made a
special thing about wins over Arsenal. I don’t
explode with happiness when I beat them,
and I
won’t make drama when I lose." We Chelsea
fans follow suit...

So don't make a drama Miss...

you should see my brothers at home, they look dejected grin
Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by jossiwan(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

you should see my brothers at home, they look dejected grin

Oops!!! Encourage them.... It's nothing. Just a little tactical error cost us the game.... Once a blue, always a blue... We live to fight another day... Do u know it's Arsenal's first goal against Chelsea in 2 n half years?
Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

I have screebshooted this and Will create it as a Topic if u don't post it now
Re: Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers by lawaldoski(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
i was hoping to masturbate wit ur unclad picx. Whre e dey

(1) (Reply)

Bet With Confidence / 15 Players Of Nigerian Descent Called Up By England Youth Teams This Season / Cartoon: It's Better Late Than Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.