Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? (1868 Views)

Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch / New Codes For Checking Your Current Call Tariff Plans On All Network / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by jideprof: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Which browser do you use on your Android smartphone?

I know majority will have opera mini, firefox, chrome amongst others on their list. I think I'll actually have to create a poll to determine the most used browser by our readers, but that will be after the introduction of boat browser to you.
What is boat browser?

Boat browser is an Android browser developed by Digital life International and it comes in three different versions; the browser for Android, for Tablets and the Mini version.

Boat Browser for Android

Boat browser for Android is the version that supports Android devices with small screens lower than 6.0". It's very fast, smart, cool and powerful.

Boat Browser for Android supplies many useful features like, Cloud Service, Bookmark Management, Cache to SD, Gestures, Flash Support, Customized UI, Download Manager, Share, Quick Search, App Search, Desktop Mode, Quick Access, Add-ons, Themes and so on.

It's also easily customizable as it allows you to take total advantage of your volume buttons; you can use them to scroll, zoom or even switch tabs which a very good reason for you to drop your previous browser.

It can be downloaded for free but it has some features like Firefox synchronization, ad removal and more which are unlocked with an upgrade to the pro version.
Download links

Boat browser for Android | Play store
Boat browser for Android apk | APK

Boat Browser for Tablets [HD]

Boat browser for Tablets is designed for smartphones with large screen, about 7.0" or more. It is designed to meet the internet needs for those with an Android tablet.

I currently used this version on my 7.0" tablet and the feature I find very interesting is the floating widget which allows you to access the internet on a resizable portion of your screen.

Aside that, the browser has it own unique features different from the normal Android version. Features like bookmark backup/sync with google account(drive), firefox desktop and also direct backup on SD card.

It also allows you to go private/secret with incognito browsing and it gives you the perfect control with different gestures for closing tabs, opening new tabs and more.

Boat browser for tablet is available for free download but has some features that requires been unlocked by IAP.
Download Links

Boat browser for Tablets | Play store
Boat browser for Tablets apk | APK

Boat browser Mini

I actually thought I was about to lay my hands on another kind of Opera mini browser not until I was wonderfully disappointed after giving it a trial on my device.

Despite it's very small size, I was very surprised it handled my webpages very correctly without leaving out any part like the opera mini does; and, it even plays YouTube videos successfully which added to my amazement. Small but mighty indeed!

Boat browser mini has an elegant UI different from the normal Android version and it has a wide range of beautiful themes. I even tested it on a BB10 device and it just worked excellently.

It even allows you to do more with it's pro version which removes ads permanently, allows you to open up to 16 tabs and more gestures; up to 15.
Download Links

Boat browser mini | Play store
Boat browser mini apk | APK

Final Verdict!

I've had a comforting experience so far as I don't have much cache to deal with any longer as chrome is already history on my device and I don't have the fear of missing important information on webpages as opera mini is also in the bin already too.

You think I've made a great mistake? Then you have to give boat browser the internet show and let me know how successfully it ran it for you!

Which browser do you currently use? Can you ever get rid of it because of boat browsers? Let's meet in the comments box!

All download links can be accessed from the source.

Source: http://www.jideprof.com/2015/08/boat-browser-for-android-best.html
Re: Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by kossyablaze(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chrome!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by hidee20(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
No screenshots?,is okay kontinu...........

1 Like

Re: Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by jideprof: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Chrome!!!

It used to be my favorite but then, my phone has a limited space for installing apps and chrome seems to use a very great deal of space which bars me from installing new apps. So I simply looked for an alternative and got rid of it
. lipsrsealed
Re: Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by realceeg(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
The last I checked on boat browser ..it wasn't that fast ..don't know for now ......

1 Like

Re: Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by Trippledots(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Opera for maximizing data, uc for downloads.. ...

3 Likes

Re: Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by ITbomb(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
When a browser has a free version and a pro version, it is not good

1 Like

Re: Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by Promking: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
ITbomb:
When a browser has a free version and a pro version, it is not good
Nicely said!!!!

For me its Chrome for surfing and
UC / CM Browser for downloads cool
Re: Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by Kasore: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Although Google Chrome still owns the throne of best web browser for desktop, it doesn’t mean it’s the right browser for you. Compared to other web browsers, Google Chrome has more vulnerabilities, and it consumes more RAM resources.

If we have to pick the best web browser, we will pick Firefox. Mozilla Firefox is right now the biggest contender of Google Chrome. It has all features that you expect from a web browser application.

Also, Mozilla Firefox is available for mobile devices like Android and iOS. If you have been reading tech news regularly, you might know that Mozilla extended add-ons support to the Android version of the browser the previous year.

List of 10 Best Firefox Add-Ons For Android Device

That means you can install Firefox add-ons on your Android device as well. As of now, there are almost hundreds of add-ons available for Firefox on Android, including the one you use on the Firefox desktop version.

So, in this article, we will list down some of the best Firefox Addons for Android devices. All of these add-ons were free to download and use. So, let’s check out.
Read more
Re: Boat Browser For Android: Can Your Current Browser Even Compete? by jarvis4: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kasore:
Although Google Chrome still owns the throne of best web browser for desktop, it doesn’t mean it’s the right browser for you. Compared to other web browsers, Google Chrome has more vulnerabilities, and it consumes more RAM resources.

If we have to pick the best web browser, we will pick Firefox. Mozilla Firefox is right now the biggest contender of Google Chrome. It has all features that you expect from a web browser application.

Also, Mozilla Firefox is available for mobile devices like Android and iOS. If you have been reading tech news regularly, you might know that Mozilla extended add-ons support to the Android version of the browser the previous year.

List of 10 Best Firefox Add-Ons For Android Device

That means you can install Firefox add-ons on your Android device as well. As of now, there are almost hundreds of add-ons available for Firefox on Android, including the one you use on the Firefox desktop version.

So, in this article, we will list down some of the best Firefox Addons for Android devices. All of these add-ons were free to download and use. So, let’s check out.
Read more
oga why you de go wake dead thread na

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Malware Virus From Your Android Device / Where To Repair Alcatel Phone In Abuja / Google Playstore Hacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.