Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team (51781 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / RIO: Maximum Security At Nigeria's Team Base In Brazil / Mikel Obi Should Be Chelsea's New Captain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by famzynet: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
I don't even see what Mikel plays for Nigeria. He should go. We need better players whose blood is still hot and not a Mikel scared of injury.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by jealous91(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
When it was obvious that Good luck will not even win the election, he came and prophesied nonsense..... I will not be surprised if some people come and say "Mbaka tok am" if Oliseh decides to leave Mikel in his squad....... Confused minister........ Even if Mikel no play again,nobody will even be surprised just like most people weren't surprised when Buhari won
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Scapetta: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tonniey:
How does religion mixed with sports
The same way it mixed with politics!
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by jlauren2006: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
I think Mbaka whatever he called himself want to replace Mike Obi position. Its a good ideal! Crazy things in the Church.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Kericoo(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Zi:
Was this talk during a "sermon"? cry cry

Yes During a Sermon , though Last year o

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Kericoo(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ogbobesinachi:
A priest is ought to speak out when ever and where ever things is getting wrong or good. Fr. Mbaka is entitle to his opinion because is is first a Nigerian before becoming a priest. Haters go hug live transformer

Good one
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Kericoo(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Kericoo:
I saw this video on youtube and feel i should share it here..
But as for me , I think Fr.Mbaka is right

Here =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgZU7DtwXTg

Many people didn't even watch the Video and was commenting Rubbish..

Bellow is the Video Description... With the link to the Sermon he made the statement, actually he was using that incidence to explain something is the sermon titled: Men and Women Beware..

" Fr Ejike Mbaka in the middle of last year made this strong statement in one of his message he titled : Men and Women Beware.
The question now is, Is his statement right ? Should Mikel Obi still be in the Nigeria Nation Football Team considering his performance now?..
You can watch the complete message = Men and Women Beware @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84q93ZQQzEo "
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Kericoo(m): 12:20am On Aug 04, 2015
phreakabit:
This man is an embarrassment to Christianity.

Kericoo:
I saw this video on youtube and feel i should share it here..
But as for me , I think Fr.Mbaka is right

Here =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgZU7DtwXTg

Bellow is the Video Description... With the link to the Sermon he made the statement, actually he was using that incidence to explain something is the sermon titled: Men and Women Beware..

" Fr Ejike Mbaka in the middle of last year made this strong statement in one of his message he titled : Men and Women Beware.
The question now is, Is his statement right ? Should Mikel Obi still be in the Nigeria Nation Football Team considering his performance now?..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84q93ZQQzEo
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by phreakabit(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Kericoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84q93ZQQzEo

Watched the video over and over again. . . This man is an embarrassment just leave it at that abeg!
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by neocortex: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2015
This man has no positivity in him , all he does is malign people
for no just cause.
If not that religion is the opium of the masses , his church business
should have run down.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Merryglad(f): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Thanks dear you're so sw33t,itz been a while,
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Merryglad(f): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
wow! Itz bn long when last am FTC o...I dedicate this feat to my birthday mate and Nairaland girlfriend @Merryglad[/quote]
Thanks dear you are so sw33t,hope you are fine? itz been a while
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by jbjackson(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
grin grin Religion mixed with sports another vision of d century
so you mean a priest should have no passion for sports? Oga sports na sin?

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2015
HerexG:
All hail the new TB Joshua grin
No this guy na elder where tb joshua dey
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by CORELDRAW(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Merryglad:
Thanks dear you're so sw33t,itz been a while,
abi o, bn busy with exam ni jare...miss u dear!
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by NoOtherName: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fr. Mbaka will never compliment anyone. He only knows how to speak against people. . . Meanwhile, Mikel will soon be get back into the team, according to http://oscaranswers.com/mikel-obi-pleads-call-nff/
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Danity20: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my yesterday's game and won #30,298 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 0808 29808 18 or +23480 8298 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) / Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid / Jose Mourinho's "Hand" In The Appointment Of New Super Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.