Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? (35803 Views)

You Can Now Open Up To 20 Tabs Simultaneously On UC Browser / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by ify84(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Scrypt:
Google Chrome kiss

How do you use chrome to save pictures from site like fb... I mean, how to download pictures
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by ify84(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mavelshee:
I use to think Opera mini was better until i started using Ucweb.....its just awesome

But I can't download picture from ucweb... How can I.... I long press on the pix, and nothing shows to enable me download
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
MatricNumber:
Ucweb over others anytime anyday.

Because
1. ucweb has great ad-block system that prevents(though not all but most) annoying pop-ups on sites
2. Ucweb is awesome for fast downloading with pause option.
3. It is customizable. You can change the thene, background, font, brightness and others awsome features i'm yet to discover.
4. I love the UI.... Recent versions even has an uc widget with which you can easily multitask with and open your favourite sites with just two click not having to open the whole app.
5. Recent versions of uc has this notification thing that notifies you whenever there is a new content on your fav sites.
6. Uc got a clipboard. You can copy many stuffs on your clipboard and make use of them even wen you are offline.
7. Have you seen the home menu? It has tens of helpful websites that makes mad sense.

Whenever i get data and there is battery, i can spend three straight hours surfing the web with uc browser cos there is always something to click, something to open, something new to discover.

Omo foget o .... Uc na baba over others
oh boyhe u jst reflect my mind. Infact, uc is versatile mk it outstanding among others
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Guys pls, can d Airtel data(opera mini pkage) work 4 Uc browser? Pls help coz i love UC die Opera mini too dey limit me
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by babafunny(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Let me inform you that opera mini app now exist both on the mobile and the desktop version. This is one of the best in the market. download opera mini now... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/opera-mini-web-browser-review-what-you-need-to-know-about-opera/
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by joeyarticles: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Opera Mini For Android can be placed in the same category as other browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome, UC web browser, internet explorer etc. Opera mini android is first amongst oother mobile browser, built with comfort and speed. The latest version Opera mini 18.0.254.105 should be the best since opera browser began its opera mini series.
http://www.techpent.com/download-opera-mini-android-opera-mini-18-0-254-105-download/
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by newspapers: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2016
I prefer Opera Mini with all of its features as seen on - http://www.techsonite.com/opera-mini-download-download-opera-mini-android-browser/
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by okitejoseph: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by joeybankz: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
UC browser of cause, when you get the uc browser download for android new version you will under stand more by what I mean efficiency...
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Konquest: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
bqlekan:
this is not a fair comparison, UC MINI VS OPERA MINI or UC BROWSER VS OPERA BROWSER would have been better.

For the low budget data users, i think opera mini suits them, slow download speed, it wont play gif or flv files on web page too. Its good for surfing and it is fast.

For the high budget data users, i think UC BROWSER is a beast, same as UC MINI, incredible download speed, if you get your settings right, no truncating of web pages, browser doesn't need to reload on every drop down box you select. But it eats data. for me, i download alot and i use both UC MINI AND UC BROWSER, and OPERA MINI when on low budget. my ucmini downloads at a massive 51mbps

^^^^^^^
Well said... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest GLO DATA PLANS For January 2015 / MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages / I Need A Link To Get WHATSAPP MESSENGER For Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.