Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (59230 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
OK. I understand. She has to be more active on the weekends.
Ok and glad u understand my point.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Joy1706:

Which one is our mothers? Not all of our mothers farm abeg. My mum does nt wake up at 4 or 5 am for any reason. She goes to work and she has still has to work at home. When she can, she cooks. When she can't, we have a help who cooks or we buy take out. Heaven does not fall
You said ur mum cooks right? Now this is a woman that has refused to cook even on weekends... She buys food everyday, she doesnt cook at all.....Am sure when u were small you don't eat take out food everyday, so go and read the op again to have a full understanding of the situation.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2015
MissGdope:
What?
im just suprise
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2015
MissGdope:

So let him stop working. Women can work too. What about single parents who have to do all of these things themselves anyways? Misogynism is ridiculous
these aint abt misogynism, d woman infact 90% of them are lazy

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
You mean my brother who prepared lunch down so that when I came back from jamb lesson I would be able to eat and rest and not have to look for food immediately. Oh if he ever became that inconsiderate... God! hehehe. I'll just take my ps2 with him and go home.
hmmm
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by sucess001(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Joy1706:

For ur mind, women be machine ba? Family should be the husband's and the Wife's first responsibility. Meaning all hands on deck in all areas including cooking

So it takes u to be a machine to cook? Me tinks u have a wrong mentality to the idea od marriage.

Going by ur theory...then all men shd do a transgender operation so they can also assist with pregnancy and child delivery.

Westernisation is really disturbing a lotta our girls...I have a lot of American friends who re married and even they will tell u they ll never allow any oda person cook for their hubby...yet here our girls wanna 'belong' wit Wierd feminist views.

I wish u well with ur mentality. Hopefully it wrks for u.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by menxer: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2015
you will find reasons to side either the man or the woman but striking a balance is vital, the woman should not make the husband feel she is incapable of cooking for the house while he should help fill in when she is obviously tired, buying food outside once in a while is OK. IMO
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
HONESTLY, GOD HELP US ALL,

WOMEN!!!
Yes oh,this is why majority of nigerian wives/prospective bride despise with great hatred their mother in-laws.....why?...cos of this cooking matter? Recently i ve seen the trends of the wife's mother to come for a longterm stay(years) and majorly all they do is COOK...and anytime the husband family just call to say hi/intends to show up,they are being painted in a bad light....una think say Gov. Adams Oshomole na fool?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2015
sucess001:

So it takes u to be a machine to cook? Me tinks u have a wrong mentality to the idea od marriage.

Going by ur theory...then all men shd do a transgender operation so they can also assist with pregnancy and child delivery.

Westernisation is really disturbing a lotta our girls...I have a lot of American friends who re married and even they will tell u they ll never allow any oda person cook for their hubby...yet here our girls wanna 'belong' wit Wierd feminist views.

Don't mind them, very soon they will be shouting that husbands too should be carrying pregnancy, since married is about sharing task. I weep for our generation of women.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2015
sucess001:

You said it all,one of the major reasons Many Nigerian men are looking elsewhere for a bride'Yes oh,this is why majority of nigerian
wives/prospective bride despise with
great hatred their mother in-
laws.....why?...cos of this cooking matter?
Recently i ve seen the trends of the wife's
mother to come for a longterm stay(years) and majorly all they do is COOK...and
anytime the husband family just call to say
hi/intends to show up,they are being
painted in a bad light....una think say Gov. Adams Oshomole na fool ?'
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Yes oh,this is why majority of nigerian wives/prospective bride despise with great hatred their mother in-laws.....why?...cos of this cooking matter? Recently i ve seen the trends of the wife's mother to come for a longterm stay(years) and majorly all they do is COOK...and anytime the husband family just call to say hi/intends to show up,they are being painted in a bad light....una think say Gov. Adams Oshomole na fool?
I don talk tire say oshiomole get sense. E no wan girl were go give am hypertension at his age with her stubbornness and insults, hence he just carry one babe from another country jejely.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by akyus(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Melahou:
Send her to school of catering...
Or let her go back to her mum to learn how to cook
The woman knows how to cook, she just don't like to cook.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2015
menxer:
you will find reasons to side either the man or the woman but striking a balance is vital, the woman should not make the husband feel she is incapable of cooking for the house while he should help fill in when she is obviously tired, buying food outside once in a while is OK. IMO
Buying the food outside once in a while is not the issue, the issue is when the wife has turned it to a norm even on weekends.. What stops the woman from cooking on weekends and stocking it up in the fridge? If she does so, there won't be an issue as the man can simply go to the fridge and warm his food...shikena! But women of today wants the man to be the one cooking.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by clintino700(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Seems u fall into d same category...if u are then i pity ur future husband cos a wife don't have any excuse for not cooking for her family undecided
safarigirl:
what a blatantly chauvinistic comment. So people still reason like this in 2015? undecided

So, you didn't read that the woman goes to work? If there is no need cooking cuz he has a wife, then there's no need for her to work cuz she has a husband by your logic.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by sucess001(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Some of these gals be forming Kim Kadashian. Even that one cooks for Kanye.

I Wrk in a bnaka and I knw most women are always like they want to close early cos they wanna branch in the market and buy foodstuffs...here d gals dt don't even haave jobs are already planning not to cook in future...

Later they ll say husbands are scarce...any sensible guy who reads ur post willl sensibly run frm u....

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
I don talk tire say oshiomole get sense. E no wan girl were go give am hypertension at his age with her stubbornness and insults, hence he just carry one babe from another country jejely.
Sad to say,when his late wife was alive,secretly there are some funny character his wife might have exhibited that he was ashamed and not proud off but becos of the marriage he had to accept her like that,but after she died....he new he had a new chance to make another choice he wont live to regret....i myslf wont marry a nigerian women as a wife

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by free2ryhme: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
This has nothing to do with western culture. The man should lend a hand. not some time but all the time. The food enters not just his stomach but his children's stomach. No time for pride. Family comes first. This way she will not be too tired when night comes but will be able to actively participate in bedmatics with him. Doing things together help couples bond and teach their children responsibility early. Use your head not your pride.

Its either the above or she resigns.

Give a woman an inch she will take a ruler. The question is not about lending a hand it is about abuse of privileges. Her mindset is to buy food from outside she nvr got home and asked her husband nor her children for assistance in the kitchen.

Don't make up stories outside the OP statements.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2015
clintino700:
Seems u fall into d same category...if u are then i pity ur future husband cos a wife don't have any excuse for not cooking for her family undecided
i just tire 4 safarigirl
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Sad to say,when his late wife was alive,secretly there are some funny character his wife might have exhibited that he was ashamed and not proud off but becos of the marriage he had to accept her like that,but after she died....he new he had a new chance to make another choice he wont live to regret....i myslf wont marry a nigerian women as a wife
hmhmm to the last statement, but hw sure are u?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
hmhmm to the last statement, but hw sure are u?
my word is my bond,they are gorgeous and harworking but they aint for me
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by daben1(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2015
miriamgroove:

I SAID MY OPINION...HOW DO MY OPINION AFFECTS U.

is it your father that cooks for your mother?

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by donspero(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2015
Shey once d man start cheating on his wife, d same lady would label him a Dog.... see why common sense is not so common.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by snowblaq(f): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Threads like dis separate d men from the boys....

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Tobium1(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2015
What Is over eating?? One of de matrimonial duties of a woman is to cook for de family, and she MUST do it
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by nikkflexible(f): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I don't know why I feel lyk kissing you for this comment.

I will pretend I didn't see,so I don't over stepwink.

Nairaland is full of vicous vapid,infinistesimal douche-faggy peeps.

Just look at their shallow thinking faculty.

It is ironically sickening that some "sissy dolt" men.
Could spew such diwmitted hogwash.
[/size]

lol cheesy
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by nikkflexible(f): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Nicklaus:
More than just a pretty face wink
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Sammiejo: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
apoti:

So the husband cannot cook when he comes back from work, but he expects the wife to cook for him when she comes back from work. If the wife works and brings in some money to help the family, the husband should also help with some of the housework. It's also not an excuse for the woman to be lazy, she should try cook and not buy food all the time.

My wife cooks for me most of the time, but there are days she's very tired or she finished late from work. I would do the cooking for her and even put our daughter to bed. My wife is not my slave.

Now this is a man!

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by ekefre4(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
so u mean he shud learn hw to cook nd b cooking 4 his wife, plus providing money 4 school fees and others irrespective that he comes home 4rm d office late in the evening?
And u evn had time 2 answer him undecided
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Melahou:
Send her to school of catering...
Or let her go back to her mum to learn how to cook

No be catering, its the way the husband raised her, when you start carrying a girl to fasfood joints for every meal, he becomes used to it, the matter gets worse when she starts earning income.
I see mothers who take their kids to fast food joints to buy breakfast and lunch packs for their wards on the way to school.

Upon closing fro work they buy another round of packs for supper and even includes the hubbys own share.

Lets face it, cooking is a lost art for ladies of today, they rather cook themselves and their hair than cok good meals for their families.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by oladeledave: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Top 20 Health Benefits of Walking

An average Nigeria will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

http://fruitsandhealthyliving..com/2015/07/walking-health-benefits.html
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by tonychristopher: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
This is a vital scenero in most homes today, a married man in my neigbourhood with two young kids is complaining that his wife always purchases dinner for the whole family to eat and its getting embarassing to him, he gives the wife money to cook but she will not cook but prefare purchasing meal from a canteen for the man and the children to eat, bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening. Now, the husband wants to divorce the woman. "please women in the house is the man overeating or the wife is at fault?

I just dont know why you people talk like you reason via anus..why did you use the term most homes. Where I come from in the East women take pride in cooking their food, maybe you say most homes in lagos.. and mind you that is also wronmg cos many women still cook
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2015
IHate9ja1:

thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.