Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There (38394 Views)

Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. / These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by BobUg28(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Another Buhari in disguise.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Chubhie: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
I guess PMB was motivated to speak this way as a result of the calibre of Nigerians who came to that meeting. Maybe, they were wearing bathroom slippers with chewing sticks at hand while the women were tying children on their backs.

I guess the picture PMB saw was that of boko harem and IDP's. Out of the depths of the heart the mouth speaks.

Of a truth, Nigerians in Togo and GH are better organised than the benin republic ones.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Mordyb: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
muzeze77:
Buhari is honest, he told them the truth, he became president 2 months ago to discover that the ministers of the last govt looted dry the federal govt, let's be realistic if every Nigerian out there were to come back home, do we have jobs for them, is there light? Is there security
must everyone work in government establishments i really hate loop sided reasoning

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Fellywood(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
BizBayo:

Buhari was been pragmatic, yet TANdroids seem not to understand that fact. We all know that the rate of unemployment is high, and yet some people still wants them to come home and start roaming the streets.

Buhari was saying that, if you have something doing, keep doing it. That means if you don't have something doing, you can come home rather than doing something that will spoil the name of your homeland. I like Buhari pragmactism.

TANdroids keep reasoning with their armpit.

PLEASE KEEP SHUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY. SOME OF YOU JUST KEEP MAKING BIG FOOL OF YOURSELVES. ID.IOTIC ILLITERATES

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Henry120:

You are a bloody fool!

I mean, this is what we get when an illiterate is elected President. The Dul1ard makes so many stup1d comments/decisions, it is incomprehensible how we got stuck with this fool as President.

SMH... mind the words you use! You'll never get away with it next time!
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Fellywood(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Boc4real:

YOU ARE AN I.DIOT FOR THIS STATEMENT. WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HIM?

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Fellywood:
YOU ARE AN I.DIOT FOR THIS STATEMENT. WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HIM?
lol... mind your biz
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by sdindan: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mehn! Guys are wicked ooh
" if u want to finish Buhari give him the mic he will finish himself "
Prof. Jega 2015

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
expecting his aides to deny d statement

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Fellywood(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Boc4real:

lol... mind your biz
IF YOU DONT KEEP SHUT YOU WILL BE THE ONE ON THE RUN.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Ahmeduana(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:

All this folks with their hate comments.

Please this advise he gave what is wrong with it for crying out loud? Are you the ones that will give them jobs if they come over? Do you want him to make promises he won't be able to keep so that you find faults? angry Or because he is the President, he should give every individual in Nigeria a job.

At least he is being honest in his decisions. Right now you happen to have a honest and transparent President but no, some sleazy humans are never satisfied.

Some of you jobless ones out there, if they come over, will it make the job market any easier for you?.

Mtcheeew.
YOU WILL RATHER SWIM AND SINK WITH BUHARI THAN TO ACCEPT YOUR ERROR OF VOTING AN UNINTELLIGENT PERSON THAT ALSO LACK TACKS!

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Fellywood:
IF YOU DONT KEEP SHUT YOU WILL BE THE ONE ON THE RUN.
ah a haha... Get off ma mentions. Good night mister
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Boc4real:

you are a fvcking iidiot, you bloody fool!

Do I look like I'm hiding, i use my real name and photo, P.M me so i can send you my address. So i can pummel you, you fvcking fvctard.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by alabiyemmy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Please this advise he gave what is wrong with it for crying out loud? Are you the ones that will give them jobs if they come over? Do you want him to make promises he won't be able to keep so that you find faults? angry Or because he is the President, he should give every individual in Nigeria a job.

At least he is being honest in his decisions. Right now you happen to have a honest and transparent President but no, some sleazy humans are never satisfied.

Some of you jobless ones out there, if they come over, will it make the job market any easier for you?.

Mtcheeew.

Oponu na im you be.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by welDONE: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
PMB the return of patienc jonathan#COMPLETE SEASON 2#

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by tommiblack: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Mtcheeew.
Diplomacy is the word, ‎​‎​‎​‎​no body ask for his personal opinion. As a president your choice of words should be reflection for hope even if the chances are slim. Go and read the thread on regent by sexyybaby22

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by francizy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Hmmmm.... carry your children go skul for dere na

Him children way dey flex for UK universities?

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Isaddabai(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Editor1:
The words of a President to his people...SMH

Lesson: Don't invest in an illiterate...You will reap big time loss!!!
BEAUTIFULLY WELL ARTICULATED NONSENSE!!!
I SMELL HATRED AND JEALOUSY!!!
Editor1:

Editor1:

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nicklaus(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
I thought the president of a country should be the one to put the minds of the people at rest no matter how ugly the situation may be, why exude such pessimism in the face the world I have never been his biggest admirer but for some1 who's trying to put up with his presidency I can't say I'm impressed by such reckless statement.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by azimibraun: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
I want to apologize on behalf of President Buhari... please let all Nigerians all over the world come back home and as a result let all our embassies be closed down around the world. A country is rebuilding and people expect her to ask all citizen to come back home. To be honest is now a crime. I prefer an honest buhari to discriminatory you. Becouse it Benin Buhari is a Dullard.. I guess when he said this to our citizens in the USA and UK he will get thesam response fromm you guys abi? Dull Nigerians with a great and visionary leader.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Durinsday: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the statement. Its clear. Its also not undiplomatic.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by vislabraye(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
motunolani02:
KK. Y won't the statement seem responsible to you,when you are also irresponsible,dnt you knw naija peepz dey make am real big 4 der? Or you wan make dem kum home and bkum jobless like you?monsur olaitan owolabi ao yabatech now

You don't need to insult the poster cos his views are different from yours. But honestly speaking don't you see anything wrong with Buharis statement ?
If you don't then you are not sincere with yourself.

That statement means a lot of things. Firstly, it contradicts what Buhari said initially about providing 3 million jobs annually. So in essence, if I'm a Nigerian outside but want to come back home, there's no provision for me. It's absurd. Every country usually appeals to their citizens to come home and build the country but ours is different.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shaadey:
Baba is just too blunt.....hian

He's like don't come and add to our problems. ....make una still dey chill

D nigerians in benin republic are not northerners...u get d gist

D owners of nigeria are d north.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by francizy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Passingshot, midolian, socialmediaman, oya oh, food don done, come and defend your god.. grin grin

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by francizy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
vislabraye:

You don't need to insult the poster cos his views are different from yours. But honestly speaking don't you see anything wrong with Buharis statement ?
If you don't then you are not sincere with yourself.

That statement means a lot of things. Firstly, it contradicts what Buhari said initially about providing 3 million jobs annually. So in essence, if I'm a Nigerian outside but want to come back home, there's no provision for me. It's absurd. Every country usually appeals to their citizens to come home and build the country but ours is different.

Are you trying to talk sense into a programmed dolt? Don't waste your time please. According to the ode, the Nigerians over there are making it big, then what stops the president from encouraging them and inviting them to come invest in Nigeria and reduce unemployment? Some people will still see nothing wrong if Buhari says that he will wipe out all Nigerians. They will tell you that technically he's right because we're overpopulated and hence he has to reduce our population.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by azimibraun: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
I just told my wife of this topic and she said to me... So it's Ok for Governors of the East to ask progressive Igbo Men and Women to return to the east just becouse they pay visit to Lagos or all Hausas doing well in the East to come back to the north becouse their Governors visited the east. In this global village where everywhere can be be home to anyone economically... shame on those abussing Buhari on this topic.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Bonapart(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
francizy:

Him children way dey flex for UK universities?
yea.... i know

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by tochstorm(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
motunolani02:
KK. Y won't the statement seem responsible to you,when you are also irresponsible,dnt you knw naija peepz dey make am real big 4 der? Or you wan make dem kum home and bkum jobless like you?monsur olaitan owolabi ao yabatech now
every new category of idiots and fanboys emerge from nairaland.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by duality(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Mtcheeew.

Look, Buhari is our president. stop defending him as if we want to unseat him in the next 24 hours. When the president's words are unpresidential, stop defending him. it's foolishness....I agree with the USA report that our president is yet to understand a lot about governance.

it's not about mouthing corruption and getting sycophants who are also corrupt to cheer.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by azimibraun: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
All Nigerians in the US, UK, UAE, Malaysia, south Africa, Turkey, Germany, China...etc please abandon all your hustles and comeback home so we struggle together in Nigeria. So says Buhari Haters.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by mekzone: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
freedom96:
Tanoid is your father as educated as Buhari?GMB is a graduate of NDA and US army war college.Tell us the uni your father graduated from! GMB is known to be honest,sincere,he say things the way they are,not necessarily to impress his supporters or depress his opposers. Tell us one legacy ur father is known for.

Nope General Buhari did not go to NDA.

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by rozayx5(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
azimibraun:
All Nigerians in the US, UK, UAE, Malaysia, south Africa, Turkey, Germany, China...etc please abandon all your hustles and comeback home so we struggle together in Nigeria. So says Buhari Haters.

keep tuning the thread to your delight undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos