Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola (614 Views)

9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. / David Mark, One More Feather To His Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by phemmyutd(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Today mark 1 year for bathing with salt water. Which people believe that it cures Ebola virus. Talk true, did u bath with salt?

2 Likes

Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by kamair237(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
weh... we Africans we don suffer no be small....
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by dunkem21(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thank you, GEJ grin
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by MatricNumber(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
So you kept record of it? UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by Jaraworldsms(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
I wonder what people where thinking about. How could salt prevent a virus. I refuse to follow the crowd.
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by Tolexander: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Salt suffer that very morning!
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by Tolexander: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jaraworldsms:
I wonder what people where thinking about. How could salt prevent a virus. I refuse to follow the crowd.

Some medical doctors and professors tried it o.
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by LOC1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmm! How time flies. Never Again will EBOLA devour our land.
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by sokia: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
I did n d whole family also do....... tnx 4 church n mosque that united n advice d whole town to partake in that madness
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by MisterLongman(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
The news had passed before I heard about it.......
It was later that a friend told me he tried to pass the info to me but I was unreachable.
Na that bororo patrick sawyer cause all the confusion
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by Chibaba247(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
U mean am?I have long forgotten it,I don't even remember ebola
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by 175(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nooo. . .it was on the 8th of August!
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by sammyj: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
RIP to the Nigerians that lost their lives to this rumour! !! angry
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by vicadex07(m): 6:02am On Aug 03, 2015
shush it...fashola is the man
dunkem21:
Thank you, GEJ grin
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by isbish(m): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Bros you try O! cheesy so u remember that day? I never believed it when the rumour emanated. But thank God Ebola now has a cure.
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by lovaleenny(f): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2015
It was so funny and absurd that peeps cud do dt cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by pacino26(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Hahahahahaha, I was so much under pressure to do that but I kept reminding folks of the implications. Good a thing I was out in the field, for where you go see salt kwanu.

Funny fellas.
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by kokoA(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2015
dunkem21:
Thank you, GEJ grin
You mean GEJ bath with salt water to? grin
Re: Today Mark One Year That Nigerians Bath With Salt Water because Of Ebola by AKMoney1(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Laro Monday?

Smh angry

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu In Fresh Plot Against Saraki / Caption This Photo Of GEJ, Buhari & APC National Chairman / Photo: Fear Of Police In America Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.