Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? (21028 Views)

Fast And Furious 8: Avengers Vs Fast And Furious Crew! / Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? / Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by MasterKtops(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol. Now the fanboys have taken over, ignoring the thread topic itself. Loool!
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Csami(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2015
grenadevandy:

But let's face it if they faced off we all know who'll win DC's god in human flesh

Don't know what u're talking about. They're both gods in human flesh.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Csami:

Don't know what u're talking about. They're both gods in human flesh.
Yup Except one has actual godlike powers
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Csami(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
grenadevandy:

Yup Except one has actual godlike powers

Which one?
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by badinfluence: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
I swear there should be a comic convention. See guys with comic knowledge abeg..
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Csami:

Which one?
Batman ofcourse
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Csami(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
grenadevandy:

Batman ofcourse

Yeah right! You've been trying to make me type it abi? Well na you mention am. I'm sha siding batman.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Csami:

Yeah right! You've been trying to make me type it abi? Well na you mention am. I'm sha siding batman.
Lmao smh this will never lead anywhere
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by cao(f): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
MasterKtops:
In recent years, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been a box office juggernaut with the introduction of various characters that fans have come to love (mostly). The new DC Extended Universe is also drawing a lot of ttention with the new Justice League line-up revealed for the upcoming Batman V Superman movie. Which of the two sides would win in the following rounds?

A.
Justice League/DC
*Wonderwoman
*Superman
*batman
*Cyborg
*The Flash
*Green Lantern
*Aquaman
*Martian Manhunter
*Captai Marvel

Avengers/Marvel
*Ironman
*Hulk
*Thor
*captain america
*Black Widow
*Hawkeye
*Scarlet Witch
*Vision
*War Machine

B.
DC
*Darkseid
*Doomsday
*Zod
*Brainiac

Marvel
*Thanos
*Ultron
*The Other
*Magneto

C.
DC
*Green Arrow
*Zatana
*Hawkman
*Supergirl
*Wonderwoman

Marvel
*Hawkeye
*Enchantress
*Loki
*She-Hulk
*Spiderman

D.
DC
*Superman
*Wonderwoman
*batman

Marvel
*Thor
*She-Hulk
*captain america

Who would win each round?
A: Marvel. Scarlet Witch with her reality warping powers would end it rather quickly. Y'all have forgotten this woman decimated the world's mutants population to only 198, with three mere words "no more mutants". See House of M. Hulk is also a big plus.
D: Whoever wins the fight between She-Hulk & Wonder Woman. I can oddly see Cap beating Batman (look I can see Cap besting Iron Man, he has that thing, were people assume he's kinda stupid & that he's a Boy Scout, but soldier boy can hold his own. See the limited run of Steve Rogers were he still had the upper hand, while he was de-powered). It all boils down to WW & SH really. Supes & Thor would practically beat themselves to a stalemate. SM blasts his ice breath, Thor shakes it off, his ass went to Jotunheim - the cold doesn't bother him anyway. Thor fries SM with thunder & lightning, SM shakes it off with the help of the Sun. They'd end up resorting to punching the s*** out of each other, with Thor ocassionally smacking SM with Mjolnir. Imagine if Mjolnir considers SM worthy, then the fight don enter another level - they could just decide to talk instead.
Look, Batman may be the World's Greatest Detective, but there's nothing he could do that would affect Thor, no amount of Midgard (ie Earth) science would mess with Asgardian magic-science. Anywho, it would really depend on SH's powers (the comics are bit wishy washy sometimes, since her strength apparently increases with her emotions, if this was Hulk, it would have been a straight win for Marvel).
B: Dunno. I don't know The Other and I can't be assed to google.
C: Dunno. I vaguely know about Enchantress, still can't be assed to google, but Loki being in the mix, would certainly make things interesting...

Sidebar: I went with the comics, since a bunch of them have not seen the light of day on the big screen. Or in the case of Supergirl - 1 flawed film. Some have appeared in TV series (animated and live action) and others in a few direct to video animated features.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
cao:

A: Marvel. Scarlet Witch with her reality warping powers would end it rather quickly. Y'all have forgotten this woman decimated the world's mutants population to only 198, with three mere words "no more mutants". See House of M. Hulk is also a big plus.
D: Whoever wins the fight between She-Hulk & Wonder Woman. I can oddly see Cap beating Batman (look I can see Cap besting Iron Man, he has that thing, were people assume he's kinda stupid & that he's a Boy Scout, but soldier boy can hold his own. See the limited run of Steve Rogers were he still had the upper hand, while he was de-powered). It all boils down to WW & SH really. Supes & Thor would practically beat themselves to a stalemate. SM blasts his ice breath, Thor shakes it off, his ass went to Jotunheim - the cold doesn't bother him anyway. Thor fries SM with thunder & lightning, SM shakes it off with the help of the Sun. They'd end up resorting to punching the s*** out of each other, with Thor ocassionally smacking SM with Mjolnir. Imagine if Mjolnir considers SM worthy, then the fight don enter another level - they could just decide to talk instead.
Look, Batman may be the World's Greatest Detective, but there's nothing he could do that would affect Thor, no amount of Midgard (ie Earth) science would mess with Asgardian magic-science. Anywho, it would really depend on SH's powers (the comics are bit wishy washy sometimes, since her strength apparently increases with her emotions, if this was Hulk, it would have been a straight win for Marvel).
B: Dunno. I don't know The Other and I can't be assed to google.
C: Dunno. I vaguely know about Enchantress, still can't be assed to google, but Loki being in the mix, would certainly make things interesting...

Sidebar: I went with the comics, since a bunch of them have not seen the light of day on the big screen. Or in the case of Supergirl - 1 flawed film. Some have appeared in TV series (animated and live action) and others in a few direct to video animated features.

*LIght shines from behind on her* *with love eyes*Marry ME! You know more comics that literally everybody i have seen here.!

On a side note, nice blog! (Y)
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Now here's someone who not just watches but observes. Great point man.

Ultimatesammie:

Does jimmy olsen hv d wits or d courage to even fight some1 of supes calibre pls dont compare the bats to jimmy abeg.
A character once said if u can get batman nd be able to see inside his mind u can defeat d justice league infact in on JL animation movie a villian stole information frm batman's comp it had d weaknesses of d Jl members and they were all in jeopardy it had to take d same batman to save dem all.
What wud d justice league be without d bat.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2015
And in Justice league: War (2014 movie), Wonder woman said, "...I have not met anyone like you Superman, god or mortal."
I love both DC and Marvel comic heroes but truth be told. There's something mightily special about the last son of Krypton, Superman. Hulk can rage all he wants but remember Superman at his most powerful is a MONSTER. Ever watched "Superman returns movie" when he lifted a whole island of Kryptonite out of earth? I thought kryptonite and magic are his weaknesses... Hahahahaha... When he's at his 'most powerful' even his weaknesses are ignored and overriden by his inborn nature to always conquer no matter what. Superman is who he is coz he's full of daring surprises.
Hulk came as a result of an experiment but Superman is a god and the most powerful super hero there is across both the DC and marvel universes.

And for the records, I've not only watched but keenly observed superheroes in both the dc and marvel worlds and I must say Batman is the most cerebrally gifted, most intelligent, most..... My goodness! He's more than a genius. He's a Brain-god. He's ten steps ahead of every other super hero brain wise be it 4m dc or marvel. Iron man is a genius but batman's more than a genius. Iron man is the only one that comes close to batman but he's still several paces off batman. So pls y'all, give credit where it's due AND STOP MAKING COMMENTS BASED ON ALLEGIANCE TO MARVEL OR DC.

grenadevandy:
These guys be playing with the Avengers ni yall didn't see their title? "EARTH's MIGHTIEST HEROES" even Tony Stark's response to Loki
Loki: I have an army
Tony: we have a Hulk
That statement is not just hype you can bank on that. The dude will decimate more than half of JL's members. When he went on a war path in World War Hulk all heroes were powerless against him. Before that they had to launch him into space because his damage on earth was too costly I mean the dude went on a rampage in asgard and the way they could stop him was separate the Hulk from Bruce Banner and send the Hulk to Hadez and by the time Hulk was through displaying his talent there they sent him back. You know what it means for Hadez to chase you? I feel he'll eventually beat Superman cause with his rage that dude doesn't tire easily and cares not about damage all he knows is Hulk Smash plus Supes shouldn't make the mistake of even whispering "I'm the strongest" if we thought Hulk was mad already? Don't want to see him go beserk
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
And in Justice league: War (2014 movie), Wonder woman said, "...I have not met anyone like you Superman, god or mortal."
I love both DC and Marvel comic heroes but truth be told. There's something mightily special about the last son of Krypton, Superman. Hulk can rage all he wants but remember Superman at his most powerful is a MONSTER. Ever watched "Superman returns movie" when he lifted a whole island of Kryptonite out of earth? I thought kryptonite and magic are his weaknesses... Hahahahaha... When he's at his 'most powerful' even his weaknesses are ignored and overriden by his inborn nature to always conquer no matter what. Superman is who he is coz he's full of daring surprises.
Hulk came as a result of an experiment but Superman is a god and the most powerful super hero there is across both the DC and marvel universes.

And for the records, I've not only watched but keenly observed superheroes in both the dc and marvel worlds and I must say Batman is the most cerebrally gifted, most intelligent, most..... My goodness! He's more than a genius. He's a Brain-god. He's ten steps ahead of every other super hero brain wise be it 4m dc or marvel. Iron man is a genius but batman's more than a genius. Iron man is the only one that comes close to batman but he's still several paces off batman. So pls y'all, give credit where it's due AND STOP MAKING COMMENTS BASED ON ALLEGIANCE TO MARVEL OR DC.

You're commenting based on what you know of these characters from the screen flicks and movie clips and i'm guessing if pressed, you'll say superman will best thor but the reality of the many forms and true nature of these characters from their rawest (forgive the english) form in the comic books makes it plausible but ultimately laughable and why you ask? Thor is supermans equal in strength and he can lift objects up to half the weight of earth (check midgard serpent) and thors powers are a product of asgardian science which if you must know is deeply rooted in magic, supes may be all powerful and hold his own against thor but mjolnir will simply take the mickey out of supes and send him to the cleaners and don't judge the characters based on the movies alone as mostly they are reinvented to boost ratings at the cost of aspects of their true nature and on hulk......pls don't go there! You don't know shyte about the hulk
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2015
You're on point again man. Boyyy! U're good when it comes to dc and marvel comics. A.M.A.Z.O THE ANDROID IS the one villain Justice league could not stand. I dare say no single hero or villain in d marvel or dc world can defeat the Android. My Goodness! I remember an episode where on his return to earth, the force field of his motion shifted a whole planet in space. Hulk stands no chance. Super man came close but nah, he couldn't. Android had to leave d galaxy coz he was too much 4 dem. *laughing* Even thanos go run!

Ultimatesammie:
Theres a character in DC dat I hvnt seen anyone mention.
A.M.A.Z.O the android dat can copy any body's power d guy copied d powers of d memebers of the Justice league nd bossed all of them by d way he copies every power u hv nd he retains it.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
You're on point again man. Boyyy! U're good when it comes to dc and marvel comics. A.M.A.Z.O THE ANDROID IS the one villain Justice league could not stand. I dare say no single hero or villain in d marvel or dc world can defeat the Android. My Goodness! I remember an episode where on his return to earth, the force field of his motion shifted a whole planet in space. Hulk stands no chance. Super man came close but nah, he couldn't. Android had to leave d galaxy coz he was too much 4 dem. *laughing* Even thanos go run!

And like supes whose powers he copied, A.M.A.Z.O is susceptible to magic! Even the basic and elementary magic so yes, thor smashes A.M.A.Z.O silly and that's that
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2015
An opinion. And that's what it remains. 'just' an opinion. *BigSmiles*

Obviously a marvel fan. What else can I expect?

It also shows u haven't read all the comics Sir. Coz in one of those dc/marvel comics JL came up against The Avengers and beat them 7 for 5. *only those who read this comic understands*

In one of the comic scenes, Superman beat Thor and yeah, Thor used the mjolnir(hammer) on Superman but in a rage, Supes held the hammer to Thor's astonishment and threw him off.

Look bro, I may be deep into my med. And research studies rite now but that doesn't erase my memory of all those comics aiiit.

And pls bear in mind that this is all fiction. And the discussions and character analysis are just 4 fun.

But in the end, Superman it is... *BIG SMILES*
no sentiments attached.
AS 4 THE HULK... I'm sorry but I've already been there. Your instruction came a bit late.
*bye y'all #smiles

BraniacX:

You're commenting based on what you know of these characters from the screen flicks and movie clips and i'm guessing if pressed, you'll say superman will best thor but the reality of the many forms and true nature of these characters from their rawest (forgive the english) form in the comic books makes it plausible but ultimately laughable and why you ask? Thor is supermans equal in strength and he can lift objects up to half the weight of earth (check midgard serpent) and thors powers are a product of asgardian science which if you must know is deeply rooted in magic, supes may be all powerful and hold his own against thor but mjolnir will simply take the mickey out of supes and send him to the cleaners and don't judge the characters based on the movies alone as mostly they are reinvented to boost ratings at the cost of aspects of their true nature and on hulk......pls don't go there! You don't know shyte about the hulk
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Hahahahahahaha... Who is this guy? You dont know the first or last thing about Android. My goodness! ! !

Remember, he copies, masters and retains the powers and abilities of just anyone including superman, supergirl, wonder woman, hulk and thor. So how do they stand a chance? Boyyy! How u missed that... *smiles*

BraniacX:

And like supes whose powers he copied, A.M.A.Z.O is susceptible to magic! Even the basic and elementary magic so yes, thor smashes A.M.A.Z.O silly and that's that
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by emmastone019(f): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Still I'll give it to Thanos since it's DC vs Marvel villains.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahaha... Who is this guy? You dont know the first or last thing about Android. My goodness! ! !

Remember, he copies, masters and retains the powers and abilities of just anyone including superman, supergirl, wonder woman, hulk and thor. So how do they stand a chance? Boyyy! How u missed that... *smiles*

2 word for A.M.A.Z.O you noob...

Super Adaptoid.

Amazo is fodder level compare to most DC villians. You are one of those people who watch cartoons and animated movies and then come and start saying BullShit thinking you know whats up. The moment you used Justice League(War) and a superman movie as proof, you lost all credibility. You probably don't even know the most powerful version of superman barely has any feats. Whilst Thor's most powerful version has plenty. Also, superman does beat hulk, but supes loses to thor brah.

@BraniacX Thor is above supes in physical strength, midgard serpent can coil round the earth 10 times, and hen swallow it up. Thor and hercules were just doing arm wrestling, and they shifted the earth out of orbit. Mjolnir would turn supes to dog piss with Matter manipulation.

And btw, hulk isn't taking out half of JL members, flash solos both teams just for the fun of it if he is 100% serious. But on a norms, JL beat the avengers only if scarlet witch doesn't go all reality warping on their ass!
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Super Adaptoid.

Amazo is fodder level compare to most DC villians. You are one of those people who watch cartoons and animated movies and then come and start saying BullShit thinking you know whats up. The moment you used Justice League(War) and a superman movie as proof, you lost all credibility. You probably don't even know the most powerful version of superman barely has any feats. Whilst Thor's most powerful version has plenty. Also, superman does beat hulk, but supes loses to thor brah.

@BraniacX Thor is above supes in physical strength, midgard serpent can coil round the earth 10 times, and hen swallow it up. Thor and hercules were just doing arm wrestling, and they shifted the earth out of orbit. Mjolnir would turn supes to dog piss with Matter manipulation.

And btw, hulk isn't taking out half of JL members, flash solos both teams just for the fun of it if he is 100% serious. But on a norms, JL beat the avengers only if scarlet witch doesn't go all reality warping on their ass!

Decided to save my breath with the dude, might not be an avid comic fan but the basic specs of superman's nature and mjolnirs origin hands the duel to thor handsdown without even going into details about thor himself. Watching the toned down movie version of thor made that guy downplay thor
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
BraniacX:

Decided to save my breath with the dude, might not be an avid comic fan but the basic specs of superman's nature and mjolnirs origin hands the duel to thor handsdown without even going into details about thor himself. Watching the toned down movie version of thor made that guy downplay thor

He's one of those "movie guys" that think they know stuff. Even just movie versions)current) alone, Thor>>Supes, loki said he could take down the entire yjodenhiem by himself...........supes was getting owned by road side objects and tankers. Though the fight scenes in MoS are likeable.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
EcoBlitz:

He's one of those "movie guys" that think they know stuff. Even just movie versions)current) alone, Thor>>Supes, loki said he could take down the entire yjodenhiem by himself...........supes was getting owned by road side objects and tankers. Though the fight scenes in MoS are likeable.

Kryptonians energised by a yellow sun taking the mickey outta each other shocked ? You kidding cheesy t'was awsome besides some nice quotes "a beautiful death is its own reward"
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok wise guy....... Answer me. Don't u know how to write or speak without using words that classify one as immature and low grade? My goodness!!! So how 'smart' do u feel now by using 'abusive terms' ? Man, I CAN'T DO THIS aiiit..... I can't use such language.... It's not in me. *smiles*

Anyway, uhm, I know I'm speaking to another marvel fanboy....... And u're rite I know nothing about cartoons ok? You're the BOSS! Here's ur trophy.......... Happy now?

Bla bla bla........ Man, u can talk. And they don't make much sense either coz u're coming from the angle of sentiments. Who is dis guy anyway? Do u even know me? Hahahahahahahaha....... Boyyyyy!!! It's so easy for just any1 to come online and type anything..... Throw insults..... Engage in e-wars.... Etc, etc. You forget that this is all for fun coz It's all FICTION...... *smiles*

But uhm, saying what u said about 'credibility' and ur OBVIOUS ignorance about how much I know these characters is very funny....... Boyyyy! Must a man showcase his wealth of knowledge on an issue all at once? Who even made u judge? Going all guns blazing just because sum1's view parallels yours AND FOR GOOD REASONS TOO..... Come on man, you can do better than this.

Anyway, after all said and done.... Without sentiments(now who will believe that), I insist that Superman it is. And DC's Justice League it is.

P.S: if u must respond Sir, pls follow this simple guideline........ Don't take the path of attacks and insults. Be a little more subtle about it but let great courtesy guide ur words aiiit.... *smiles*

EcoBlitz:

Super Adaptoid.

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Come on Sir, stop lying aiiit. The truth is there was nothing left to say on ur part (and no, it's not because u don't talk much.... *smiles*)....... Period!!!

I twitched the balloon of ur logic on A.M.A.Z.O, Sir. That's what happened...... *smiles*

It was like a chess game... *smiles* #checkmate

BraniacX:

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Ok wise guy....... Answer me. Don't u know how to write or speak without using words that classify one as immature and low grade? My goodness!!! So how 'smart' do u feel now by using 'abusive terms' ? Man, I CAN'T DO THIS aiiit..... I can't use such language.... It's not in me. *smiles*

Anyway, uhm, I know I'm speaking to another marvel fanboy....... And u're rite I know nothing about cartoons ok? You're the BOSS! Here's ur trophy.......... Happy now?

Bla bla bla........ Man, u can talk. And they don't make much sense either coz u're coming from the angle of sentiments. Who is dis guy anyway? Do u even know me? Hahahahahahahaha....... Boyyyyy!!! It's so easy for just any1 to come online and type anything..... Throw insults..... Engage in e-wars.... Etc, etc. You forget that this is all for fun coz It's all FICTION...... *smiles*

But uhm, saying what u said about 'credibility' and ur OBVIOUS ignorance about how much I know these characters is very funny....... Boyyyy! Must a man showcase his wealth of knowledge on an issue all at once? Who even made u judge? Going all guns blazing just because sum1's view parallels yours AND FOR GOOD REASONS TOO..... Come on man, you can do better than this.

Anyway, after all said and done.... Without sentiments(now who will believe that), I insist that Superman it is. And DC's Justice League it is.

P.S: if u must respond Sir, pls follow this simple guideline........ Don't take the path of attacks and insults. Be a little more subtle about it but let great courtesy guide ur words aiiit.... *smiles*

Insult? You must be confused. I merely stated facts.

I said you know cartoons.....and that's the problem, because it's only cartoons you know, you don't know the source file, the comic.

I already said JL wins...IF and only IF Scarlet Witch doesn't wipe them from existence with literally a thought. But supes is not beating Thor.....even if booth are at their most powerful forms, thor still beats him...And don't say "you still think" that's not debating..it's being biased. Facts are what make ppl win, not "what you think" and facts show Thor>>>Supes. Tat's it, don't cry that supes lost tho, Thor is still fodder level to many ppl, they both are.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Come on Sir, stop lying aiiit. The truth is there was nothing left to say on ur part (and no, it's not because u don't talk much.... *smiles*)....... Period!!!

I twitched the balloon of ur logic on A.M.A.Z.O, Sir. That's what happened...... *smiles*

It was like a chess game... *smiles* #checkmate

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

grin

You really are a die hard DC fan and you really are impressed with yourself, at the risk of repeating myself, am a fan of both comic worlds, just not an avid fan as in i don't rush after every new edition like i used to do in my childhood and teens but i stand on this, supes vs thor, mjolnir wins it handsdown by simple fact of it being a product of magic imbued science and on supes vs hulk, depends on which version of the hulk i guess, but red radioactive hulk whoops supes eventually against the others i give supes eventual victory that is after some monumental whooping of course cheesy my opinion though
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Facts...... That's just u talking Sir. It's funny but I'm a deep dc and marvel comics reader. *smiles* I believe we both saw these characters in different lights.

And fact isn't calling sum1 a 'noob' or 'some guy who thinks he knows stuffs', or some 'ignorant showoff'.
U didn't use the third one exactly but u did imply such.
Sir, u just don't know me. And u'll be damn surprised to find out who I really am.

Superman beat Thor in one of those dc/marvel comic editions. Read it when I was a child. And that's as original as it gets. Or didn't u read that particular edition Sir?

EcoBlitz:

Insult? You must be confused. I merely stated facts.

I said you know cartoons.....and that's the problem, because it's only cartoons you know, you don't know the source file, the comic.

I already said JL wins...IF and only IF Scarlet Witch doesn't wipe them from existence with literally a thought. But supes is not beating Thor.....even if booth are at their most powerful forms, thor still beats him...And don't say "you still think" that's not debating..it's being biased. Facts are what make ppl win, not "what you think" and facts show Thor>>>Supes. Tat's it, don't cry that supes lost tho, Thor is still fodder level to many ppl, they both are.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Facts...... That's just u talking Sir. It's funny but I'm a deep dc and marvel comics reader. *smiles* I believe we both saw these characters in different lights.

And fact isn't calling sum1 a 'noob' or 'some guy who thinks he knows stuffs', or some 'ignorant showoff'.
U didn't use the third one exactly but u did imply such.
Sir, u just don't know me. And u'll be damn surprised to find out who I really am.

Superman beat Thor in one of those dc/marvel comic editions. Read it when I was a child. And that's as original as it gets. Or didn't u read that particular edition Sir?

Facts is not me talking. Facts is Thor having feats better than superman. Supes carried earths weight in new52(you probably don't know what that is, feel free to use google brah) thor's more than earths weight. Only thing supes has on thor is speed, and mjolnir counters that with FTL(Faster Than Light) travel speed. Thor has supes weakness in loads, his basic attack, lightning, would damage supes more than normal. coupled with other hax abilities, supes loses. That's fact.

I don't need to know you.

LOL, you are a noob. Almagam crossovers(where you saw your supes beat thor) are not canon lol, almagam crossover also saw Green Lantern losing to starfire lol. You don't even know almagam crossovers are based on votes, not fact.. And you do think you know stuff, everybody thinks they know stuff. And i didnt even remotely imply the 3rd one.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Looks like it right? *smiles* But sorry to disappoint Sir. I do have one thing in common with u, I'm a lover of both worlds(dc and marvel)...... AND PLS DONT SAY U KNEW I'LL DENY IT OK. *smiles*

But that's the truth. Period.

You really are funny..... And quite a character urself(in a good-weird kinda way). Hey! Don't know u aiiit...... Just saying what my observation antenna is picking up. *smiles*

BraniacX:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

grin

You really are a die hard DC fan and you really are impressed with yourself, at the risk of repeating myself, am a fan of both comic worlds, just not an avid fan as in i don't rush after every new edition like i used to do in my childhood and teens but i stand on this, supes vs thor, mjolnir wins it handsdown by simple fact of it being a product of magic imbued science and on supes vs hulk, depends on which version of the hulk i guess, but red radioactive hulk whoops supes eventually against the others i give supes eventual victory that is after some monumental whooping of course cheesy my opinion though
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Looks like it right? *smiles* But sorry to disappoint Sir. I do have one thing in common with u, I'm a lover of both worlds(dc and marvel)...... AND PLS DONT SAY U KNEW I'LL DENY IT OK. *smiles*

But that's the truth. Period.

You really are funny..... And quite a character urself(in a good-weird kinda way). Hey! Don't know u aiiit...... Just saying what my observation antenna is picking up. *smiles*

You know without being in the minds of the creative directors and writers of both worlds we are both only grasping at straws(impressions their creative products leave on us) like blind men and when asked to match them against one another, it becomes blind men being asked to touch and describe an elephant so all what we end up are our opinions which are all half truths in the end but for me, thor whoops supes and the infinity gauntlet triumphs over the anti life equation as does thanos over darkseid but on other character duels, its neither here nor there.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
BraniacX:

You know without being in the minds of the creative directors and writers of both worlds we are both only grasping at straws(impressions their creative products leave on us) like blind men and when asked to match them against one another, it becomes blind men being asked to touch and describe an elephant so all what we end up are our opinions which are all half truths in the end but for me, thor whoops supes and the infinity gauntlet triumphs over the anti life equation as does thanos over darkseid but on other character duels, its neither here nor there.

No, it could be argued that ALE trumps IG.......but why mention the ALE? he doesn't even know it.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
EcoBlitz:

No, it could be argued that ALE trumps IG.......but why mention the ALE? he doesn't even know it.

Like i said, my own opinion based on impressions made on my mind, IG goes far beyond snuffing out sentient life in the universe, its origin are from the birth of the universe and it can end same, ALE is very formidable too in certain ways but i give it to IG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Set To Be Featured In New Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) / Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split / Daniel Appyday Poised To Win Norway's Got Talent 2017!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.