Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? (21034 Views)

Fast And Furious 8: Avengers Vs Fast And Furious Crew! / Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? / Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
*smiles softly* here Sir, check these out.... Therein lies my response: Proverbs.6v2; Proverbs.16v29; Proverbs.15v1-2; Proverbs.23v9; Proverbs.9v8; Proverbs.13v3; Matthew.7v6.

It's clear 'what' u are..... But I'm sorry. I can't give u what u obviously seek. I'm not in that class.
*tears forming*

But do have yourself a beautiful day and uhm, a nice life. God bless you *Big Smiles*

P.S: No, those scriptures(my final reply) don't belong to the religious section of NL. They are just for who they're meant for....... You.

EcoBlitz:

Facts is not me talking. Facts is Thor having feats better than superman. Supes carried earths weight in new52(you probably don't know what that is, feel free to use google brah) thor's more than earths weight. Only thing supes has on thor is speed, and mjolnir counters that with FTL(Faster Than Light) travel speed. Thor has supes weakness in loads, his basic attack, lightning, would damage supes more than normal. coupled with other hax abilities, supes loses. That's fact.

I don't need to know you.

LOL, you are a noob. Almagam crossovers(where you saw your supes beat thor) are not canon lol, almagam crossover also saw Green Lantern losing to starfire lol. You don't even know almagam crossovers are based on votes, not fact.. And you do think you know stuff, everybody thinks they know stuff. And i didnt even remotely imply the 3rd one.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
BraniacX:

Like i said, my own opinion based on impressions made on my mind, IG goes far beyond snuffing out sentient life in the universe, its origin are from the birth of the universe and it can end same, ALE is very formidable too in certain ways but i give it to IG

Sure, absolute and total mind control that trumps that of the mind gem? That's pretty boss!

And i'm a marvel fanboy btw(just not biased like some ppl), and thanos is my 2nd fav character of all time, so you know it's a lot coming from me.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Sure, absolute and total mind control that trumps that of the mind gem? That's pretty boss!

And i'm a marvel fanboy btw(just not biased like some ppl), and thanos is my 2nd fav character of all time, so you know it's a lot coming from me.

One can control all that is sentient, the other can end all that lives even those of cosmic superiority and you wonder why a teenager as i was back then was more awed by glorious and total destruction? grin ALE is only superior when you intend to take prisoners, with the IG, the only adversary is an inanimate corpse cheesy
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
BraniacX:

One can control all that is sentient, the other can end all that lives even those of cosmic superiority and you wonder why a teenager as i was back then was more awed by glorious and total destruction? grin ALE is only superior when you intend to take prisoners, with the IG, the only adversary is an inanimate corpse cheesy

Cosmic superiority? To what level, cuz with IG, you beat Eternity, and that's it, You can't even challenge a celestial or The Horde
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Cosmic superiority? To what level, cuz with IG, you beat Eternity, and that's it, You can't even challenge a celestial or The Horde

Cosmic alone won't define celestial now would it? grin but the stranger, galactus shocked mehn! Even you gotta be impressed cheesy
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
BraniacX:

Cosmic alone won't define celestial now would it? grin but the stranger, galactus shocked mehn! Even you gotta be impressed cheesy

nah....i'm not, thanos has bested all those ppl, multiple times. wink
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
EcoBlitz:

nah....i'm not, thanos has bested all those ppl, multiple times. wink
Not thanos, thanos with the IG and you gotta be impressed dude, was no mean feat
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by stillreal(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bottom line is it all depends on the writers, its ridiculous how most heroes get new powers everyday now. Back when i was really into comics 80s-90s , you knew all their powers, now i hear about new abilities every day. Comic books have lost their touch, with all the new writers.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
stillreal:
Bottom line is it all depends on the writers, its ridiculous how most heroes get new powers everyday now. Back when i was really into comics 80s-90s , you knew all their powers, now i hear about new abilities every day. Comic books have lost their touch, with all the new writers.

Amen to that!!!

The most memorable comic superheroes, the ones that stay with us, were always the imperfect ones with flaws and weaknesses
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by stillreal(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
BraniacX:

Amen to that!!!

The most memorable comic superheroes, the ones that stay with us, were always the imperfect ones with flaws and weaknesses

Exactly why i cant stand Superman, no real flaws or weaknesses . I cant invest in heroes like that , there's not much at stake. The best comic book story arcs through the years showed heroes with everything to loose. Daredevils born again arc for example, the stuff Kingpin put him through shocked . I hope they get to adapt it on a future Netflix season of Daredevil.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Ehimzy(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
grenadevandy:
These guys be playing with the Avengers ni yall didn't see their title? "EARTH's MIGHTIEST HEROES" even Tony Stark's response to Loki
Loki: I have an army
Tony: we have a Hulk
That statement is not just hype you can bank on that. The dude will decimate more than half of JL's members. When he went on a war path in World War Hulk all heroes were powerless against him. Before that they had to launch him into space because his damage on earth was too costly I mean the dude went on a rampage in asgard and the way they could stop him was separate the Hulk from Bruce Banner and send the Hulk to Hadez and by the time Hulk was through displaying his talent there they sent him back. You know what it means for Hadez to chase you? I feel he'll eventually beat Superman cause with his rage that dude doesn't tire easily and cares not about damage all he knows is Hulk Smash plus Supes shouldn't make the mistake of even whispering "I'm the strongest" if we thought Hulk was mad already? Don't want to see him go beserk
No he won't...guy there is 1 person in DC comics who will kill hulk without fuss... FIRESTORM.. I know you've seen firestorm's ability to manipulate flames but it goes beyond that...last time I checked NO ONE can survive a cosmic blast...ano energy source from the origin of the universe...and hulk is partly made up of gamma radiation..that's what makes him hulk..firestorm feeds on radiation

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Ehimzy(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2015
crazygod:

Do you know what it means to de-power millions of mutants at the same time? Scarlet witch did that without breaking a sweat. And u're calling a metahuman that all she can do is to put someone in a catatonic state. Scarlet witch will turn her into a human vegetable. Even magneto has powerful as he is fears his daughter (scarlet witch)... Only one person is powerful enough in marvel to stop her. That's prof x and that's going to be with the help of cerebrum. Its said that the scarlet witch can even go toe to toe with doc strange who by the way is the greatest sorcerer in the cosmos. She can fight him to a standstill with her hexes. Only one guy in JL may hold her down. Martian Man hunter
.... you guys do not know anything about DC comics at all...you know only a few characters...have you heard of Amerthyst... Scarlet witch warps reality at a global state...what would you say about someone who erased the existence of an entire universe and rebuilt it?

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Ehimzy(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=crazygod post=36671881]I listed hulk as a marvel character that will decimate the whole of JL. Now let me list another dude.
Thor.
He is said to have strength that is
greater than that of all the other
Asgardian Gods. Hulk may have held an
entire mountain, but Thor once lifted
the Midgard Serpent – said to weigh at
least half of what the Earth does – and
tossed it into space. It weighed at least
half of what the Earth does! Can we
even calculate a number that high?
While Thor’s power over weather is
arguably rivaled by that of Storm he still
manages to possess other Godly
qualities that she just can’t match. In
fact, Mjolnir can absorb any form of
energy and redirect it into blasts so
powerful they can damage vibranium
and adamantium. And that “Godforce”
he uses? It’s so powerful it can even kill
those stated to be immortal.
His connection to Mjolnir only increases
Thor’s abilities as it follows his every
instruction and the two are virtually
inseparable. Thor’s powers make sense
in a world full of almighty Gods and
Goddesses but on Earth – even among
other overpowered characters – he’s
just a bit too much. Not only does he
have far too many abilities but the
power levels are almost infinite. He has
strength, longevity, and energy
manipulation. And he also has a scary beserk mode that amplifies all his already scary qualities by 100 folds. This dude once battled galactus to a standstill. And u think superman is a match for him? U guys are rating thor based on the wimpy character in the movie. But thor of the comic books is simply unstoppable.
I'll still post more on scarlet witch. [/quote Hey um...excuse me but that is,tiny for a supposed god... Superman lifted the earth for 7 days..he brought down apokolips which is 17 bigger than the earth out of orbit with a single punch... carried a being Called the Spectre whose weight is equivalent to that of the armadian galaxy..a Galaxy from which the pink and yellow light of love and fear were born... You guys should read an encyclopedia on superman..you'd realize something..he has no limit and he constantly evolves... and as for the fight between hulk and superman there is a 3 part video on youtube...watch and say your OBSERVATION...And for those who are advocating the man of steel and thor to be of equality you'll be saddened to know that marvel wrote it in their 2010 Ultimate war comic line,which they partnered with DC comics that superman beat the crap out of thor and took Mjolnir from him in the battle against the ultimate Thanos and Anti life modru.. Scarlet witch died saving green lantern and the flash from an evil vision
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Ehimzy(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2015
Stop using the crap superman in the movies..use the all star superman or even better The New 52 on which the latest man of steel movie is based... Galactus swallows planets... you guys are singing Thanos with the infinity gauntlet..obviously you guys haven't read about the ultimate Thanos from marvel..the guy outgrew the power of the infinity gauntlet...said it was a trinket he didn't need... the only character in marvel to go toe to toe with the ultimate Thanos and still Live is Jean grey... In white hot ultimate phoenix mode..where she becomes the ultimate power of 7 universes combined
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Ehimzy(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2015
The most powerful character in marvel is Jean grey...The white hot phoenix
She can destroy 50 galactus with a single cosmic blast...the only superheroes with an ability such as hers are Amerthyst and The MATRIX FIRESTORM

1 Like

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
And in Justice league: War (2014 movie), Wonder woman said, "...I have not met anyone like you Superman, god or mortal."
I love both DC and Marvel comic heroes but truth be told. There's something mightily special about the last son of Krypton, Superman. Hulk can rage all he wants but remember Superman at his most powerful is a MONSTER. Ever watched "Superman returns movie" when he lifted a whole island of Kryptonite out of earth? I thought kryptonite and magic are his weaknesses... Hahahahaha... When he's at his 'most powerful' even his weaknesses are ignored and overriden by his inborn nature to always conquer no matter what. Superman is who he is coz he's full of daring surprises.
Hulk came as a result of an experiment but Superman is a god and the most powerful super hero there is across both the DC and marvel universes.

And for the records, I've not only watched but keenly observed superheroes in both the dc and marvel worlds and I must say Batman is the most cerebrally gifted, most intelligent, most..... My goodness! He's more than a genius. He's a Brain-god. He's ten steps ahead of every other super hero brain wise be it 4m dc or marvel. Iron man is a genius but batman's more than a genius. Iron man is the only one that comes close to batman but he's still several paces off batman. So pls y'all, give credit where it's due AND STOP MAKING COMMENTS BASED ON ALLEGIANCE TO MARVEL OR DC.

Dude I admit what you say is true I like the analysis but the fact remains when these two heoroes go head to head we all know who should come out on top brainwork is effective but as far as he came in ahand to hand combat with superman he should get crushed (just so we clear I'm refering to batman) they can't have it both ways. Superman is a god but he gets beaten by a man without powers anytime but no other super powered brute who's strength is terrifying can stand him just gauge it. The most annoying part is he is beaten in hand to hand combat not like he fell into some sort of trap and couldn't get out that'd have been far better and easy to understand they just contradict themselves indirectly saying No.2 (Batman) is actually No.1 not superman. But when compared with other comics for who's better then Superman is No.1 and all the facts taken into account in Batman's fight is thrown out the window. Now is that not the definition of biased?

1 Like

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ehimzy:
Stop using the crap superman in the movies..use the all star superman or even better The New 52 on which the latest man of steel movie is based... Galactus swallows planets... you guys are singing Thanos with the infinity gauntlet..obviously you guys haven't read about the ultimate Thanos from marvel..the guy outgrew the power of the infinity gauntlet...said it was a trinket he didn't need... the only character in marvel to go toe to toe with the ultimate Thanos and still Live is Jean grey... In white hot ultimate phoenix mode..where she becomes the ultimate power of 7 universes combined

Bullshyte!! grin

Am obviously out of touch shocked

But wait!! These characters are becoming too powerful undecided
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Lilcentt(f): 2:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Bat man won't fight thor lyk dat...remember wen e fought superman e was wearin d suit of Zod which made him a match to superman...do u knw batman can defeat all member os DC cuz e have all dere weakness....d bat defeated d greatest villain on earth Dark side!...nd if captain America can stand thor,y not batman...aliens power are base on technology,dey are no territial lyk batman ability...d Bat will defeat thor nd any Member of d Marvel universe!..thank u
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by savcy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
crazygod:
I listed hulk as a marvel character that will decimate the whole of JL. Now let me list another dude.
Thor.
He is said to have strength that is
greater than that of all the other
Asgardian Gods. Hulk may have held an
entire mountain, but Thor once lifted
the Midgard Serpent – said to weigh at
least half of what the Earth does – and
tossed it into space. It weighed at least
half of what the Earth does! Can we
even calculate a number that high?
While Thor’s power over weather is
arguably rivaled by that of Storm he still
manages to possess other Godly
qualities that she just can’t match. In
fact, Mjolnir can absorb any form of
energy and redirect it into blasts so
powerful they can damage vibranium
and adamantium. And that “Godforce”
he uses? It’s so powerful it can even kill
those stated to be immortal.
His connection to Mjolnir only increases
Thor’s abilities as it follows his every
instruction and the two are virtually
inseparable. Thor’s powers make sense
in a world full of almighty Gods and
Goddesses but on Earth – even among
other overpowered characters – he’s
just a bit too much. Not only does he
have far too many abilities but the
power levels are almost infinite. He has
strength, longevity, and energy
manipulation. And he also has a scary beserk mode that amplifies all his already scary qualities by 100 folds. This dude once battled galactus to a standstill. And u think superman is a match for him? U guys are rating thor based on the wimpy character in the movie. But thor of the comic books is simply unstoppable.
I'll still post more on scarlet witch.

Absolutely spot on. I was livid with rage when I saw 'The Kursed' beat Thor, in Thor 2, to a pulp if not for Loki who pierced it with a blade from behind. The movie character of Thor is the whimsy version of the comic books Thor. Though I hear we will be seeing the 'real Thor' in Thor: Ragnarock.

Hulk is no match for 'Almighty Thor'...
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by BraniacX(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lilcentt:
[s]Bat man won't fight thor lyk dat...remember wen e fought superman e was wearin d suit of Zod which made him a match to superman...do u knw batman can defeat all member os DC cuz e have all dere weakness....d bat defeated d greatest villain on earth Dark side!...nd if captain America can stand thor,y not batman...aliens power are base on technology,dey are no territial lyk batman ability...d Bat will defeat thor nd any Member of d Marvel universe!..thank u[/s]

gringringringringrin bwahahahahahahhahaha!!! Effing ridiculous!!! cheesycheesycheesy

I might be wrong about you but you triggered a DC fanboy alert!!

But please remind me, even with his armour, did kal el defeat and kill general zod!!?
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ehimzy:

Lol, WHP is crap! 7 universes? Dormammu's dark dimension is larger than 7 universes. Mad jim jaspers ends her life. Most powerful character my ass! Iron man almost killed the pheonix, and you are saying jean is the most powerful? Dude, adult Franklin Richards erases her from existence! And i am a thanos fanboy, and ultimate thanos(i belive yo mean from the ultimate universe) isn't the most powerful version of thanos! HOTU Thanos is. He fodderized all beings with it, even killed multiple celestials(Weak/fodder leve celestials are universe+++ level beings BTW) thanos kiled the big guys of the celestials, killed LT killed Hawk god, Klled Lord Order and Master chaos, etc. Then he recreated the Mega-verse again. And HOTU thanos isn't even the most powerful marvel character.

And about that guy saying bats will beat the MU, lol let him beat imperiex first, or let him beat superboy prime without getting killed before you say that. And you probablydidn't know, Bats and Cap are Marvel's and DC's plot machines!

And bats doesn't even know all DC characters weakness. In current Dc's storyline, injustice gods among us, he got killed. Bats is weak, he just has plot and prep backing him. Kinda like how he casually dodged DS omega beams, while flash had trouble dodging them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
And in Justice league: War (2014 movie), Wonder woman said, "...I have not met anyone like you Superman, god or mortal."
I love both DC and Marvel comic heroes but truth be told. There's something mightily special about the last son of Krypton, Superman. Hulk can rage all he wants but remember Superman at his most powerful is a MONSTER. Ever watched "Superman returns movie" when he lifted a whole island of Kryptonite out of earth? I thought kryptonite and magic are his weaknesses... Hahahahaha... When he's at his 'most powerful' even his weaknesses are ignored and overriden by his inborn nature to always conquer no matter what. Superman is who he is coz he's full of daring surprises.
Hulk came as a result of an experiment but Superman is a god and the most powerful super hero there is across both the DC and marvel universes.

And for the records, I've not only watched but keenly observed superheroes in both the dc and marvel worlds and I must say Batman is the most cerebrally gifted, most intelligent, most..... My goodness! He's more than a genius. He's a Brain-god. He's ten steps ahead of every other super hero brain wise be it 4m dc or marvel. Iron man is a genius but batman's more than a genius. Iron man is the only one that comes close to batman but he's still several paces off batman. So pls y'all, give credit where it's due AND STOP MAKING COMMENTS BASED ON ALLEGIANCE TO MARVEL OR DC.

Lol, i didn't even see this before. Batman more than a genius? Lex luthor is above him, and brainiac is above lex luthor, and imperiex is above braniac, and the source is above imperiex... so many people are above bats in dc it's not even funny.

Ironman is actually more intelligent than bats, but bats is smarter. and IM isn't even the most intelligent being is marvel, the creator, Valeria Richards(reed richards daughter) Reed Richards, Dr.doom etc are so far above tony it's no longer a joke. Reed is so smart that every parallel version is him is super intelligent and therefore, they have their own place in space-time continuum where they meet, the are called the council of reeds. The alien entity used reeds mind to rebuild multiple universes, and reed isn't even the most intelligent in marvel. Thanos trumps reed in intelligence so bad it's a crime to compare them.

Lol, telling me batman is the most intelligent being in marvel and DC. Hilarious! When batman can build a machine that can erase someones personality, not just erase their memories then put new ones making them think they are another person, asin completely erase their personality or create a machine that can capture the soul, then he is just starting to reach Doom's previous, old experiments!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Csami(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Lol, WHP is crap! 7 universes? Dormammu's dark dimension is larger than 7 universes. Mad jim jaspers ends her life. Most powerful character my ass! Iron man almost killed the pheonix, and you are saying jean is the most powerful? Dude, adult Franklin Richards erases her from existence! And i am a thanos fanboy, and ultimate thanos(i belive yo mean from the ultimate universe) isn't the most powerful version of thanos! HOTU Thanos is. He fodderized all beings with it, even killed multiple celestials(Weak/fodder leve celestials are universe+++ level beings BTW) thanos kiled the big guys of the celestials, killed LT killed Hawk god, Klled Lord Order and Master chaos, etc. Then he recreated the Mega-verse again. And HOTU thanos isn't even the most powerful marvel character.

And about that guy saying bats will beat the MU, lol let him beat imperiex first, or let him beat superboy prime without getting killed before you say that. And you probablydidn't know, Bats and Cap are Marvel's and DC's plot machines!

And bats doesn't even know all DC characters weakness. In current Dc's storyline, injustice gods among us, he got killed. Bats is weak, he just has plot and prep backing him. Kinda like how he casually dodged DS omega beams, while flash had trouble dodging them.

I have something in my mind that gives me a lot of trouble when I start thinking about super heroes and super villains. If white phoenix jean grey will end the 7 universe/worlds with her power abeg answer, the people wey born jean grey how strong dem come dey?
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
'FANTASTIC FOUR' gets a sequel but 'YOUNG JUSTICE' doesn't get a third season. And they wonder why Magneto hates humans. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Csami:

I have something in my mind that gives me a lot of trouble when I start thinking about super heroes and super villains. If white phoenix jean grey will end the 7 universe/worlds with her power abeg answer, the people wey born jean grey how strong dem come dey?

Her child is weaker than she is, by a large margin.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
'FANTASTIC FOUR' gets a sequel but 'YOUNG JUSTICE' doesn't get a third season. And they wonder why Magneto hates humans. angry angry

to be exact, it wasn't a sequel(that was Rise of the silver surfer) It was a reboot. Similar to how Man of Steel is a Superman reboot.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 27, 2015
EcoBlitz:

to be exact, it wasn't a sequel(that was Rise of the silver surfer) It was a reboot. Similar to how Man of Steel is a Superman reboot.
But u agree Young Jusrtice should get a season 3?? It was one of the dopest DC animated series i've watched in a while..
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by nani667: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
It will be an intriguing battle... But Ultimately Natasha Romanov, Hawkeye, Green Arrow...Batman.... Those ones will be the first to die.... Against the Justice League the Avengers seem rather weak tho.... In the end the Hulk will probably be the last man standing for the Avengers, Thor will put up a good fight but he will die....

Darkseid alone will wipe out the entire Avengers...

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
nani667:
It will be an intriguing battle... But Ultimately Natasha Romanov, Hawkeye, Green Arrow...Batman.... Those ones will be the first to die.... Against the Justice League the Avengers seem rather weak tho.... In the end the Hulk will probably be the last man standing for the Avengers, Thor will put up a good fight but he will die....

Darkseid alone will wipe out the entire Avengers...

Lol, you said hulk will be the last man standing, and Thor will die? Thor is above the hulk by a considerable margin. Thor will be the last. And you say it like Thanos cannot destroy the Justice League within a heartbeat the way DarkSeid can do to the avengers.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
But u agree Young Jusrtice should get a season 3?? It was one of the dopest DC animated series i've watched in a while..

It is the dopest. Nice storyline, nice intro for different characters. I really wanted to see what DS would have done with the war world.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Feraz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Doomsday will finish the Avengers. That guy wee off superman, survived darkseid omega beam (second person to survive it after supes) grin grin

Darkseid and Doomsday can likely take on Thanos.

Those arguing about Superman. Thor and Hulk, I leave y'all with the images below. . . grin

Even Beta Ray Bill finished Thor and nearly killed him. . . . undecided

Summoning Next2beeze and Parnassuss to this thread *drawing blood, forming hand seals and hitting hand on a surface* - kuchiyose no jutsu!!

Csami:

Most times, it is not always like that. Take the case of Franklin Richards - the child of Sue and Reed Richards of fantastic four, the only human acknowledged by the cosmic entities.

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Feraz:
Doomsday will finish the Avengers. That guy wee off superman, survived darkseid omega beam (second person to survive it after supes) grin grin

Darkseid and Doomsday can likely take on Thanos.

Those arguing about Superman. Thor and Hulk, I leave y'all with the images below. . . grin

Even Beta Ray Bill finished Thor and nearly killed him. . . . undecided

Summoning Next2beeze and Parnassuss to this thread *drawing blood, forming hand seals and hitting hand on a surface* - kuchiyose no jutsu!!

Most times, it is not always like that. Take the case of Franklin Richards - the child of Sue and Reed Richards of fantastic four, the only human acknowledged by the cosmic entities.

Lol, you must know much. Doomsday is fodder to Thanos, While Darkseid can take on thanos, he loses.

Those images are non-canon, hence not valid. The only one there that is canon is pre-crisis supes pulling a chain of planets, that.s a nice feat, but can be replicated by thor. Hulks weakest incarnation already destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth, while the stronger one destroyed an entire dimension by colliding with red she-hulk. Classic thor can match PC supes in feats, but the OP probably didn't have PC supes and classic thor in mind when making the thread, so lets leave that.

Beta Ray Bill beat thor because odin reduced thor power, and gave BRB something equal to mjlonir while on a planet with intense heat(Something that favors his race) while it was to thor's demerit. And even at that, he didn't beat thor, they both knocked each other out, but BRB stood up fire due to the intense heat helping his system.

Lastly, Franklin is their child yes, but he is also a celestial seed, the celestials planted a seed into sue/him as he was conceived hence he gained reality warping powers. It's even because of this sue has a connection to the hyper plane(where celestials reside) and has a big boost in power like making invisible bubbles inside peoples brain to stop oxygen and blood flow and kill them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Set To Be Featured In New Nollywood Movie In Asaba (video) / Ban On 'immoral' Nigerian Star Highlights North/south Split / Daniel Appyday Poised To Win Norway's Got Talent 2017!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.