Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) (46059 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by writetopoker: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2015
ChappyChase:

For once get small Faith and appreciate our Nigerian Army!
You think say boko haram na world class organisation, way go follow any process to elect leader?

You remind me of "dreaming on steering"
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by sirxbit(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2015
writetopoker:
One caught, 10 recruited rubbish
hey pesimists.at least 178 lives have been saved.its more than a reason to tank God.okay??
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2015
bashit:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187713-nigerian-military-arrests-boko-haram-commander-rescues-178-people.html

May God help us to overcome these terrorist once and for all

I will believe this news since it didnt come from Gen. Chris Olukolade.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by myproperty(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2015
. Victory is sure
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by Tanyogo(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Wait! Are sure these are not family members of those beast?
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by Firefire(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Good news today. God bless our gallant soldiers...

Time to start arresting the sponsors.

PMB, use your authority, arrest the collaborators NOW!

Death to the enemies of Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by sexyse027(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2015
nice one to our boys. hope to see more of this good news! please put him under serious investigation before justice is done on the bastard.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by emperorzz(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2015
What is d fate of all of the other terrorist that were previously captured ? Do they also need to go through a lengthy trial for their very obvious crimes? No names, no sponsors, no traces, no follow ups, no news....this is crap reportinG...this a crap country
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by smallatobs(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2015
:Pwhere are PMB haters? they won't comment now. Nigerian enemies.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by akilo1: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Commander has no name. Military pls let call a spade a spade.

Complete the news by telling ur d name and sponsor. At least the one arrested in Cameroon, the name was released.

Nigerians be wise.
you are not happy with this news at all,if i might ask what are u going to do with name,what will u say?you see pic of rescue people and u want to know the name.chai you are one of them,u need to be arrested
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by misreal(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2015
this people should be properly screened before they bring in suicide bombers into the country.no one will spend a month with bokoharam and remain the same..suicide bombing started some months after Nigeria started rescuing girls from sambisa...
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by efilefun(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2015
akpanikpe:
Undergoing which investigation again? Nna meenh, if it's true kill the bastard right der, an spill his blood over der at once.
Informations needs to be gotten from the goat and also "investigation" is needed so icc or whatever they call themselves won't come attacking Nigeria soldiers with another big grammar
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by myproperty(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Realisticman:
Clearing Jonathan's plague since May 29 2015.

Bringing back the plague in full force after GEJ had almost destroyed them towards the end of his administration.
Good one from Nigerian Army.
Victory is sure
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by solonazzy: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Commander has no name. Military pls let call a spade a spade.

Complete the news by telling ur d name and sponsor. At least the one arrested in Cameroon, the name was released.

Nigerians be wise.
I kno d news stings u..... Just like incense to d evil 1s
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by solastan: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2015
kudos to NA but majority of the girls and women heirs were neatly plated. hope am not the only one seeing this. can some one explain this to me
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2015
good news

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by solonazzy: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
After every army attack on BH, the number of rescued people always run into hundreds.

Why were there no news of their abduction? Does it mean they don't have families who would cry of their abduction or what?

In my opinion, I think Northerners donate family members to BH?

The NA should watch it 'cos I don't think those guys are happy to be "rescued". undecided
Perhaps u n ur family shuld go live Dr for a month, n kno Wat dey r facing Dr..... Cry u say..... D cry of d chibok gals, till 2day Wat has it yielded...nigerian isn't a straightforward country yet.... Lots of things need to b put in place,..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2015
I have always said it that this war can only be won with the support of the locals in the affected areas. They are the ones who knows the terrain and who is who in these areas.kudos to the Nigeria army and civilian jtf for turning the game around and putting the heat on boko haram but much still needs to be done to stop suicide bombers within cities and towns
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by writetopoker: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2015
sirxbit:
hey pesimists.at leastl 178 lives have been saved.its more than a reason to tank God.okay??

My friend go away
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Those women should be rehabilated properly o....this may be one of the pool where women and children are recruited for suicide bombing
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by tendernexx(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
After every army attack on BH, the number of rescued people always run into hundreds.

Why were there no news of their abduction? Does it mean they don't have families who would cry of their abduction or what?

In my opinion, I think Northerners donate family members to BH?

The NA should watch it 'cos I don't think those guys are happy to be "rescued". undecided

Abduction of men, women and children was always on the media. You obviously are not acquainted with the happenings in the country. Though there were reports that some families were selling off their wards to BH, that hasn't been confirmed yet.
Bottom line is, the NA should do more to alienate this terrorist finally.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by walesho(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Its good they did not upload the pictures for security reasons
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Change!!! Clearing GEJ's mess since may 29th.

God bless PMB and VPYO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by harry509: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2015
bashit:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187713-nigerian-military-arrests-boko-haram-commander-rescues-178-people.html

May God help us to overcome these terrorist once and for all
tank GOD they wia rescure successfully. As 4 dos foolish boko aram their days Rr numbered on dis planet earth. Kudos 2 our army.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by skedy1(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2015
So those thrilled american action movies i watched when i was a kid, is actually happening live in my country?

Hmmm, God help us!
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by jamesharryson(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Oga will soon tell them to stop. Where is shekau that was used to command this troop? I sure think he has been settled and sent off the surface so that the unknowing fools that have been incorporated into the act will be stupidly murdered.

Diaris god ooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by nairalandndudim: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Want to see something new and exciting?... http://www./contact-us
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by darelar(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2015
More success to our Nigeria in winning against any terrorist. The end of bokoharam is very close by the grace of Almighty God.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by 3030NN(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=bashit post=36547671]
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187713-nigerian-military-arrests-boko-haram-commander-rescues-178-people.ht

Very soon,this battle will be over,it isn't our war,but for God therefore,Lord come to our rescue.
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by babadem2much(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2015
all the former chiefs are suppoz to be jail for sabortaging GEJs administration. soldiers dieng, running for insurgents. unpaid allowance, poor kitting, inadequate weapons, insufficient feeding, please allow GEJ & jail them all
Re: Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) by raven21: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2015
kudos to you guys, we dey ur back............. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.