Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Slavery Is Imminent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slavery Is Imminent (741 Views)

Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD / A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slavery Is Imminent by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2015
The wall street $500 billion monster Black Stone which is linked to companies like Black Water and with well established links to the CIA has since appointed Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as their VP for Africa.

Blackstone is set to edge the Chinnese out of many bilateral trade relations involving mineral deposits and oil.

Blackstone is looking to take over the power sector in Nigeria.

Recall that Obasanjo rescinded a Chinnese agreement to invest directly in the power and rail sector in 2004 and in place of the Chinnese Obasanjo awarded most of the failed $16billion contracts to revamp the power sector to crooked western companies.

The likes of Obasanjo are western stooges who do what Washington tells them to do. This is why Obasanjo was against Jonathan who wanted to diversify our reserves away from the dollar.

Why will Obasanjo condemn one of the most massive infrastructural developmental projects which is nearly completed in the form of the rail network embarked by GEJ? Well because it involved the Chinnese.

The sooner you fools know that this useless country you live and breathe in is nothing but a modern day slave plantation run by slave foremans then you are one stp towards emancipation.

2 Likes

Re: Slavery Is Imminent by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2015
During the precolonial era and trans Saharan trade, the Europeans and Arabs determined the means of trade.

In the south it was manilas - worthless brass amulets which had no intrinsic value other than with trading with European merchants. In the north, the Arabs brought overvalued silk garments, pots and kettles from which they exchanged for spices and slaves.

Then one day, the British decided that they won't trade in manilas anymore. At that time there where over 40 million manilas in the hands of Africans in the Delta. Automatically the British with one single declaration bankrupted the now import dependent people. From there the thriving business class was poverized over night.

It was through such economic hardship that the British were able to wrest treaties from the locals.

In a nut shell, the British used economic sabotage to conquer what is now southern Nigeria.

They are doing the same thing in the 21st century.

Sometimes I want to believe that the black man is really daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slavery Is Imminent by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2015
Una never see anything.

All this change nonsense was just to reanchor our economy back to the dollar.

US portfolio venture capitalists are waiting to swoop in on Nigeria and one of the conditions the white house is pushing is devaluation of the naira so that these western capitalist pigs can scoop much of our country with fewer dollars.

And boy oh boy things are going to get worse because as the dollarization of our economy continues to gather steam, the US stock market has been predicted by several analysts to go bust in the last quarter. The Chinnese stock market is facing probably the greatest recession in history where over $9 trillion has been wiped out. The Chinnese govts is very good at managing crisis that is why we don't hear much of this but US investors in China are not sleeping well. Their next port of call is Africa and Nigeria specifically. Their usually tactic is to poverize the polity then sweep in and buy it out cheaply - classic take over move.

The APC in desperation to wrest power for sake of power only have entered a pact with the devil.

Expect the Naira to further crash to 500 before December.

Change is here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slavery Is Imminent by Mogidi: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2015
The wall street $500 billion monster Black Stone which is linked to companies like Black Water and with well established links to the CIA has since appointed Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as their VP for Africa.

Blackstone is set to edge the Chinnese out of many bilateral trade relations involving mineral deposits and oil.

America's plan is escalating rapidly, by December our economy would be at par with Turkmenistan........Nice.

1 Like

Re: Slavery Is Imminent by psucc(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
I think we are pushing towards the Zimbabwean economy where trillions go for a dollar.

Buhari should know that US will only be interested where their interest exceeds, supersede, dominate and enslave the other party.

2 Likes

Re: Slavery Is Imminent by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol @the second to last paragraph. Interesting read. Now we know as things're going we're fore-armed on how to deal with them.

Most economic predictions are always doom and gloom yet in the end only a quarter to half of the things listed ever happen.

If its true what you say, I then've motivation to work hard, make money then look forward to travelling abroad and starting a family in one of the countries expected to gain from our shortcomings. I do not have time to claim national pride for a country I only enjoyed being a citizen during my service year - from birth to adulthood life has been "on your own" for the average Nigerian.
Re: Slavery Is Imminent by Cjrane2: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
PvtParts:

Blackstone is looking to take over the power sector in Nigeria.

Recall that Obasanjo rescinded a Chinnese agreement to invest directly in the power and rail sector in 2004 and in place of the Chinnese Obasanjo awarded most of the failed $16billion contracts to revamp the power sector to crooked western companies.

The likes of Obasanjo are western stooges who do what Washington tells them to do. This is why Obasanjo was against Jonathan who wanted to diversify our reserves away from the dollar.

Why will Obasanjo condemn one of the most massive infrastructural developmental projects which is nearly completed in the form of the rail network embarked by GEJ? Well because it involved the Chinnese.

The sooner you fools know that this useless country you live and breathe in is nothing but a modern day slave plantation run by slave foremans then you are one stp towards emancipation.

[size=13pt]How does it concern me?

Nigeria deserves to be in bondage and slavery. They should waste their time fighting themselves, while they are being bounded by Oyibo.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Slavery Is Imminent by 7lives: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
And I'm suppose to swallow this trash hook line and sinker?, no be slavery, na colonization.
Re: Slavery Is Imminent by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
7lives:
And I'm suppose to swallow this trash hook line and sinker?, no be slavery, na colonization.

Nobody is here to educate you.

If you are looking for education here then obviously you are ignorant.

My threads are meant to spur you to do your own independent research and come out with your own opinion.

I am not a monkey shill like egift, gbawe, Omenka and co and don't care what your final opinion is rather I am just showing you to the entrance of the rabbit hole.

It is your choice Neo. You take the blue pill and everything remains as you know it and you continue with your life.

Or you take the RedPill and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

It is after all, all in your hands.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Appointments Vindicated Our Stand – S/east APC / Fashola And Dr Tunji Olowolafe / REVEALED: Amaechi Stole Another 11 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.