Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. (6176 Views)

North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs / Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres / Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by mikolo80: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
PvtParts:
[size=18pt]When the Southwest APC plebs where defending the child voters in the north used by Buhari to rig his way into power against Jonathan I told them not to complain when in the near future the north uses Jega's partisan INEC register in place of census figures.

Every action or inaction has its consequences.

Odua your slavery is now engraved in stone.[/size]
explain the slavery. the only slaves in Nigeria are you easterners. we stay at home, economic reality forced you out of yours. when awo threatened to secede the north made sure you did not leave with our oil money. so where is the slavery. the Yoruba are all that holds this country together. the minute they decide they've had it. Nigeria will seize to exist.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by mikolo80: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kingspin:
Since they claim majority let them be productive nationally too.
why?when they have you as slaves why should they stress themselves

1 Like

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by mikolo80: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chiaka:
80% and then they use child votes to make up number whats the sense in it? Mtchew!
where does your meat maize beans tomatoes and onions come from.better read more and stop watching nollywood and travel more
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Kingspin(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
mikolo80:
why?when they have you as slaves why should they stress themselves
Hey? Is not about me. Why should they stress themselves? The question i always ask here. Is there peace in the North/Nigeria?
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

I think the north is actually 100%. There is no South. It's just the figment of our imagination.

This is what happens when the north have taken the south for a ride and think, what da heck, let's take this ish a notch higher.
100% ? Hahhahahaahahahah
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by mikolo80: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kingspin:
Hey? Is not about me. Why should they stress themselves? The question i always ask here. Is there peace in the North/Nigeria?
not you as in you but you as in massess/east/us

1 Like

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Blackfire(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
otr1:

So in essence, the North has 136 of the so called 170 million population? I'm from the "North", but I think you need to go back to school.
The North can't even boast of 80% of the total landmass.

i think u are a fool with a capital F, well abo.k.i you that parabulate in school do u know what they call IRONY or SARCASM?
Ok or AL TAQIYA.... that is what am practising... The opposite of what i mean.
Do u understand me now ab.o.ki?
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
mikolo80:
not you as in you but you as in massess/east/us
Ok. But Nigeria have no no peace till date. Or is there peace in the North?
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by otr1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blackfire:

i think u are a fool with a capital F, well abo.k.i you that parabulate in school do u know what they call IRONY or SARCASM?
Ok or AL TAQIYA.... that is what am practising... The opposite of what i mean.
Do u understand me now ab.o.ki?

No wonder you can't even write a good English sentence, you goat! So in your idiocy, you sounded ironic?
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

If you are not a foool with saucepan for brains. You would have seen that yinka odumakin another GeJ sidekick like you is the one foaming in the mouth. Tell me more about slavery that your region that have always go with the north, expect the last election where all and sundry close ranks to kick out the most useless president in the whole planet. Anyway fools like you are forever irredeemable.

I count 6 shots
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by mikolo80: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2015
Kingspin:
Ok. But Nigeria have no no peace till date. Or is there peace in the North?
is the south more peaceful than the north. armed robbery, kidnapping etc different things killing us, just that Boko more spectacular but go to teaching hospital and see how many ppl die daily. it's the same north and south
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Blackfire(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2015
otr1:

No wonder you can't even write a good English sentence, you goat! So in your idiocy, you sounded ironic?

almajiri ve u taken your camel piss today? i heard it cure diseases.
And abo.k.i this one is not an ironical irony, but a satire of sarcasm.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Chiaka(f): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2015
mikolo80:
where does your meat maize beans tomatoes and onions come from.better read more and stop watching nollywood and travel more
We are talking about population not tomatoes and onions that can be planted anywhere and every where
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Chiaka(f): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2015
True talk Bros

Goodboiyy:

I tell u my sister, If its not oil money from (Delta. Edo, IMO, Ondo, Rivers, Cross rivers) it will the money from Lagos/ogun or Aba industrial revenue

Reason why we all should go for true Federalism, These Northerners piss me off... Big for nothing fools

they ban alcohol, but they collect revenue gotten from alcohol revenue in Southern Nigeria

Which way Nigeria ?
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by ifyan(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Mogidi:
Afenifere should be careful, if Tinubu finds out they're fighting for the Yorubas rather than Tinubu & Sons Lagos branch, they'd be in serioussssssssssss trouble.

Guy you bad cha you know.
Kai my people

1 Like

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by mikolo80: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chiaka:

We are talking about population not tomatoes and onions that can be planted anywhere and every where
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by mikolo80: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chiaka:

na una de talk say dem no contribute anything to Nigeria
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Chiaka(f): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
mikolo80:
na una de talk say dem no contribute anything to Nigeria

How does the tomatoes and onions contribute to the Federation money that they allocate states monthly?
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yorobastard:
Wait ooo...I tot they said the population is over 170 million....where are the remaining 30 million...

By the way why won't the North claim 80% when the have more land mass than any other part of the country

Does 80 percent land mass translate to more population If it does, why Russia cum get only 145 million people, despite having a land mass of almost d whole europe.

Besides north na desert, does nt support life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by otr1(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Blackfire:

almajiri ve u taken your camel piss today? i heard it cure diseases.
And abo.k.i this one is not an ironical irony, but a satire of sarcasm.
You sound pathetic! So I'm almajiri and äboki because I'm a "Northerner"?grin
Just take my advice and go back to school. While at it, take your time and travel round the country. I see, you need exposure. Don't ask me why, coz from your comments, I can see you've not left your father's house before.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Blackfire(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2015
otr1:

You sound pathetic! So I'm almajiri and äboki because I'm a "Northerner"?grin
Just take my advice and go back to school. While at it, take your time and travel round the country. I see, you need exposure. Don't ask me why, coz from your comments, I can see you've not left your father's house before.

sit down and learn at my feet somethings that will help you in life.
No more insult from me , because u are my ab.oki

1.Ab.oki means my friend or pal.
2.i speak 3 nigerian languages fluently.

3.i have lived in 4 region in Nigeria(SE,SS,SW,NC)... maybe when your brothers up north stop there carnage i will extend my small business there.
4. I speak 2 non african languages(french,chinese,).
And others am about to master namely spanish,german and arabic
...... Hope u are writting it down boy .
5. I have lived and been to 10 countries ... Hongkong,vietnam,china, macau, india,dubai... In Africa ethiopia,tunisia, egypt,ivory coast,ghana, togo,benin.
6. Planning on going to saudi next year for hajj.(i started attending qu'ranic school last week,thursdays and fridays)
7. I drive one mazda 2002 millenia model + honda pilot 2002... Expecting my black HONDA CRV 2008 model.
... Are u taking note student?
8..... Let me stop here.

So ab.oki how am doing?
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Yorobastard(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Does 80 percent land mass translate to more population If it does, why Russia cum get only 145 million people, despite having a land mass of almost d whole europe.

Besides north na desert, does nt support life.

Lol...that's the aboki mindset...that's what they believe

1 Like

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Yorobastard:

Lol...that's the aboki mindset...that's what they believe

D north Dnt even want to count d population of igbos, niger deltans n yorubas living in d north. Wen dey do, they will see dat their supposed high population is a sham.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by otr1(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Blackfire:

3.i have lived in 4 region in Nigeria(SE,SS,SW,NC)... maybe when your brothers up north stop there carnage i will extend my small business there.
5. I have lived and been to 10 countries ... Hongkong,vietnam,china, macau, india,dubai... In Africa ethiopia,tunisia, egypt,ivory coast,ghana, togo,benin.
6. Planning on going to saudi next year for hajj.(i started attending qu'ranic school last week,thursdays and fridays)
7. I drive one mazda 2002 millenia model + honda pilot 2002... Expecting my black HONDA CRV 2008 model.
8..... Let me stop here.

So ab.oki how am doing?
Yes, you're doing well...at sarcasm of course.

You post further confirms my assertion that you still need to travel more.
So in your own Geo-political map of Nigeria, the NC is not a part of the Nigerian North? Clap for yourself!grin Even my little Son knows better.

Whatever gives you the impression that the person you're mentioning has not travelled the whole world and is not richer than you. Just one sentence from me, and you're running your mouth? Sucks to be childishgrin
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Blackfire(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2015
otr1:

Yes, i ve learnt alot master.

Your post further confirms my assertion that i still need to travel more.

Just one sentence from me, and you have taught me what i lack since childhood from your benevolent heart. Sucks that i am childishgrin

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Bekwarra(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blackfire:

8..... Let me stop here.

So ab.oki how am doing?
Count your blessings name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War! Fulani Herdsmen And Anaku People Of Anambra State. / Breaking: Fayose Rushes To Aso Villa.... / Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Blackwater Mercenaries To Face Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.