Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. (6175 Views)

North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs / Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres / Fulani Herdsmen- Afenifere Replies Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2015
uniklinkum:

Southbeastern yet your people rush to the south west like there Disneyland.

2 Likes

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by uniklinkum(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=Lemon12 post=36557202][/quote]
Tell me more of the nickname of the drunkard you call a father.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2015
Tinubu is SW problem

5 Likes

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by after1: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Afenifere should be careful, if Tinubu finds out they're fighting for the Yorubas rather than Tinubu & Sons Lagos branch, they'd be in trouble.

I will buy you a new suit the day you ever make sense. Sufferhead monkey

1 Like

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Realisticman: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Super1Star:

Remove yoruba speaking areas from Kwara and Kogi.
Then remove the Ebiras and other tribes that also migrated to the western part of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by proxillin(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
PvtParts:
[size=18pt]When the Southwest APC plebs where defending the child voters in the north used by Buhari to rig his way into power against Jonathan I told them not to complain when in the near future the north uses Jega's partisan INEC register in place of census figures.

Every action or inaction has its consequences.

Odua your slavery is now engraved in stone.[/size]

[size=28pt]And your tribe cowardice and bigotry is written in dungs. Weere[/size]

1 Like

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by ArodewilliamsT: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Super1Star:

Why should he remove it. The north owns 100% of kwara and kogi. The Fulani conquered and took over the those land. They even have Emirs there and you want to deny them their birthright? Are you a thief?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Super1Star: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Realisticman:

Then remove the Ebiras and other tribes that also migrated to the western part of Nigeria.

Migrated you said.

Who asked them to migrate into our domain.

Kwara is 80% yoruba apart from Bariba and Nupe speaking areas.

Kogi is 15-20% -- all the Yagba LGAs.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Super1Star: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Why should the remove it. The north owns 100% of kwara and kogi. The Fulani conquered and took over the those land. They even have Emirs there and you want to deny them their birthright? Are you a thief?

See this flat.head nyamiri.

Human beings are talking, orango tang too is blabbing.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Super1Star: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
proxillin:

[size=28pt]And your tribe cowardice and bigotry is written in dungs. Weere[/size]

Despite that we conquered you and enslaved you.

We taught you how to spell your names.

Su.cks to be one of this criminal minded covetous lots that were known for dancing round a pot of boiling human being.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by ArodewilliamsT: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Super1Star:

See this flat.head nyamiri.

Human beings are talking, orango tang too is blabbing.

e pain am!. I always know where to slap on a yorlloba oblong head when i want to get them angry. Lmao!

8 Likes

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by ArodewilliamsT: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Super1Star:

Despite that we conquered you and enslaved you.

We taught you how to spell your names.

Su.cks to be one of this criminal minded covetous lots that were known for dancing round a pot of boiling human being.

Dancing around pot of humans like your ritualists do in oyo, Ogun the ritual capital of the world.
Cc: Anambradota abeg show him the google evidence.

6 Likes

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Super1Star: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

e pain am!. I always know where to slap on a yorlloba oblong head when i want to get them angry. Lmao!

Pain indeed when minorities are dancing azonto in your houses declared a ban adorned properties, they even renamed your town, renamed your streets etc

Alas, you are here blabbing like the Mengistu that you are.

Park well jare by joining your mates in Okija Shrine.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Super1Star: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Dancing around pot of humans like your ritualists do in oyo, Ogun the ritual capital of the world.
Cc: Anambradota abeg show him the google evidence.

E be like say you and your e-General want to cry this afternoon.

I have your time wella today.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
DaGC:
Claiming 80% is just too much. Haba undecided

Oya make dem price am nau!!! Na market be this, talk your own I talk my own.... Oya take 79% gaskiya I have tried.

1 Like

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by DaGC(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
mykl01:

Oya make dem price am nau!!! Na market be this, talk your own I talk my own.... Oya take 79% gaskiya I have tried.

Lol
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Blackfire(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oga afenifere....Yes the north is 80% of nigeria, and its a fact.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by otr1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Let us from the outset make it clear that the unitary order, which the House of Arewa, has used to limit the flourishing of the component units of Nigeria for decades, has now entered a terminal crisis with shrinking receipt from oil and like a one- legged man dancing “skelewu”, will sure hit the ground even if he has all the stage to himself. “And when the fall comes, ACF and co-travellers would wish we had done the needful. They should therefore perish the thought that Afenifere is cajoling them to allow a restructured Nigeria.
"Think North"
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by AlabaSlim: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
bjdon:

Jega has given them PVC's. All the child beggers have one, there is no way a southerner can EVER win a presidential election in Nigeria again. You may as well all convert to Islam. The Jihad started by Uthman Dan Fadio is now completed, aided and abated by the ignorant, childish, Facebook generation. A generation that know nothing about anything.

Word, Truth & Facts......

2 Likes

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by otr1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blackfire:
Oga afenifere....Yes the north is 80% of nigeria, and its a fact.
So in essence, the North has 136 of the so called 170 million population? I'm from the "North", but I think you need to go back to school.
The North can't even boast of 80% of the total landmass.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by 7lives: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bekwarra:

Afenifere are not fighting for Yoruba, I guess it's Tinubu and his cohorts that are fighting for Yoruba. The you and your ilks argue at times. Let me recommend Antonio Gramsci's work "The Intellectual" for you. Once you believe in something or support something, you never question it. To you Tinubu and Buhari are gods that can do no wrong.

Gbe enu osi soun, any group that consist of Fredrick Fashehun, Gani Adams, Yinka Odumakin, Olu Falae, Tewonde George, Kashamu, Ayo Adebanjo, Musiliu Obanikoro, Ayo Fayoshe and Ordinary plank wey dey call himself IROKO Olusegun Mimiko, Olusegun Osoba, the list is endless. That want to stand up to speak for us will always be reminded of their role in the last administration and why they need to shut the bleep up.
This is Yoruba land and not some other God forsaken land where anything goes, oh that reminds me, where are the Ebenezer Babatope, Wande Abimbola, Bode Olajumoke of the ABN fame?.
Peoples trust that made them the mouth peace of our people have long been lost on a platter of shekels how are the mighty fallen, they better go and find " better work do " 'cause people now see them as Afenifeiranu, oniranu agbalagbas.

1 Like

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Afam4eva(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
Some people can be funny. How can the north be 80%?
I think the north is actually 100%. There is no South. It's just the figment of our imagination.

This is what happens when the north have taken the south for a ride and think, what da heck, let's take this ish a notch higher.

4 Likes

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by atlwireles: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

I think the north is actually 100%. There is no South. It's just the figment of our imagination.

This is what happens when the north have taken the south for a ride and think, what da heck, let's take this ish a notch higher.

Who took you for a ride? Were you not a supporter of power shift five months ago? angry angry angry angry Are you surprised by the insanity of almajiris? angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Afam4eva(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
atlwireles:

Who took you for a ride? Were you not a supporter of power shift five months ago? angry angry angry angry Are you surprised by the insanity of almajiris? angry angry angry angry
This ish has been going on for decades.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by atlwireles: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

This ish has been going on for decades.

You only cemented it five months ago, so please don't make any noise now. Most of you will live to regret March 28.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by UncleJudax(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Super1Star:

Hahaha. Why angry
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Afam4eva(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
atlwireles:

You only cemented it five months ago, so please don't make any noise now. Most of you will live to regret March 28.
You may be talking to the wrong person.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Bekwarra(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
7lives:

Gbe enu osi soun, any group that consist of Fredrick Fashehun, Gani Adams, Yinka Odumakin, Olu Falae, Tewonde George, Kashamu, Ayo Adebanjo, Musiliu Obanikoro, Ayo Fayoshe and Ordinary plank wey dey call himself IROKO Olusegun Mimiko, Olusegun Osoba, the list is endless. That want to stand up to speak for us will always be reminded of their role in the last administration and why they need to shut the bleep up.
This is Yoruba land and not some other God forsaken land where anything goes, oh that reminds me, where are the Ebenezer Babatope, Wande Abimbola, Bode Olajumoke of the ABN fame?.
Peoples trust that made them the mouth peace of our people have long been lost on a platter of shekels how are the mighty fallen, they better go and find " better work do " 'cause people now see them as Afenifeiranu, oniranu agbalagbas.
Ori e ti daru patapata. Strike those names off. I pray you tell me the true Yoruba leaders. Waiting for your response while your brain reboots.

1 Like

Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Super1Star: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. Why angry

Consult your map and history books.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by 7lives: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bekwarra:

Ori e ti daru patapata. Strike those names off. I pray you tell me the true Yoruba leaders. Waiting for your response while your brain reboots.

Oh e dey pain una o gaga o, awon onijekuje ti won mu irun iwaju ti won so mo ti ipako, Yoruba leaders my jack ass. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Agbomo jo l'omo n moju we don't know them, we don't give an " F " ABI NA BY FORCE.
Toothless bull dogs, the results from their various wards during the last election truly shows that they are Yoruba leaders grin grin grin grin grin erin ke ke l'abule baba suwe.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Kingspin(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
Some people can be funny. How can the north be 80%?
Since they claim majority let them be productive nationally too.
Re: North Not 80% Of Nigerian Population, Afenifere Replies ACF. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chiaka:
Land mass with Zero input to Nigeria is nonsense! Who contributes what?? that's the real issue!

I tell u my sister, If its not oil money from (Delta. Edo, IMO, Ondo, Rivers, Cross rivers) it will the money from Lagos/ogun or Aba industrial revenue

Reason why we all should go for true Federalism, These Northerners piss me off... Big for nothing fools

they ban alcohol, but they collect revenue gotten from alcohol revenue in Southern Nigeria

Which way Nigeria ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Safe For Residents & Visitors / Breaking News!!! Akwa Ibom Multi Billion Naira Church!!! The Governor Arrested / "They Tricked Us Into Fighting Igbos During Civil War" - Middle Belt Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.