Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Am Locked Out - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Locked Out (775 Views)

Help!!! Computer Files Locked And Held To Ransome By Hackers / How To Reset Password On Galaxy S5 When Locked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am Locked Out by Donald3d(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Seun,kindly tell me the reason for this and hw to rectify this,I have being locked out of one of my favorite section ,art and graphics,and some people need my help there ,I can't comment ,or qoute,or reply,but I can do so on other boards,there is a guy with an issue there I need to help,calling on Seun,ishilove whoever can help recitfy this,or is it a sort of ban ? Have I done something wrong ?
Re: I Am Locked Out by Donald3d(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2015
Seun hw far na,kindly look at my complaints above.
Re: I Am Locked Out by Emvino(m): 3:39am On Aug 04, 2015
Same thing happened to me lastnl night and is still on. It says you can't make post right now try in few hours or more and since then I've not been able to. I'm helping a guy fix his phone in Gionee General Discussion thread. Is this a ban or a bug please as I can post in some other threads. Please help us to help others. Thanks
Re: I Am Locked Out by Emvino(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Donald3d:
Seun,kindly tell me the reason for this and hw to rectify this,I have being locked out of one of my favorite section ,art and graphics,and some people need my help there ,I can't comment ,or qoute,or reply,but I can do so on other boards,there is a guy with an issue there I need to help,calling on Seun,ishilove whoever can help recitfy this,or is it a sort of ban ? Have I done something wrong ?
Has it been rectified?
Re: I Am Locked Out by Emvino(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
I just saw on my profile that I was banned for 24hrs from the above group because of a post I made.
I think you'll be up when you complete your scheduled time for the ban. I think I need to review The policies.
Re: I Am Locked Out by Donald3d(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Emvino:
I just saw on my profile that I was banned for 24hrs from the above group because of a post I made.
I think you'll be up when you complete your scheduled time for the ban. I think I need to review The policies.
yeah seun just showed that to me too,and its funny why and how I got automatically banned for just answering someone's question !!!!! ?,I think Seun needs to review how the antispam bot works and make some corrections ,but when I analyzed the whole thing I noticed where my mistake came in but it wasn't my fault ,the guy who I was actually trying to help rectify the issue in art and graphics section,made a duplicate post in another section,but after I answered him in art and graphics section,I replied him again in the duplicate post but not with the same answer ,I just told him"to go back to art and graphics that I have answered his question there",but anyways I will just wait for the ban to be lifted ,but I didn't violate any nairaland rules,I believe Seun should kindly review how the anti spam bot works and make some adjustments.God bless Seun ,God bless Nairaland.
Re: I Am Locked Out by Obinoscopy(m): 6:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Donald3d:
Apologies. You've been unbanned.

(1)

Webs And Apps Development / Display Online/offline Connection Status In Javascript Using Offline.js / 20 Powerful Way To Create A Inbox Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.