Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) (855 Views)

Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by Stoja: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2015
http://www.thelivefeeds.com/photos-couple-marry-for-the-second-time-after-wifes-memory-loss-following-car-crash/

Just 19 days after their wedding in August 2014, Justice Stamper was nearly killed when she was rear-ended by another vehicle in a ghastly car accident. Around a month after the accident, she told her husband Jeremy that she could not remember their wedding.

A heartbroken Jeremy vowed to recreate the big day for his wife and on Saturday August 1st, they tied the knot once again, exactly one year after their first wedding.

The couple, from Tennessee, USA, were helped to raise the money for the wedding by donations to a fundraising page Jeremy set up. He said they had honeymooned in the Smokey Mountains in the southeastern US before the crash, which happened as Justice drove to meet him after work.

“She was yielding to oncoming traffic to turn left on a side road when she was rear-ended at a dead stop at about 50mph,” he wrote. “She was nearly killed in the impact but by the grace of God she survived. About a month after the accident she finally told me. She said ‘I don’t want you to be mad…but I do not remember the wedding. I was heart broken and instantly said I would do it all again for her.”

The couple were married at Hungry Mother State Park in southwestern Virginia on this past weekend.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
awwwwww!!! So sweet and romantic! wishing them a peaceful marriage
Re: Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2015
only oyinbo ppl......
Re: Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Or is that a chance to have a better wedding than the first?grin

How come na only wedding she no remember?undecided
Re: Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by donholy28(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
What if d witches press reset and format for her brain again
Re: Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by ladyteska(f): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
lovely and romantic...9ja men will not do this oh, no offence just fact.
Re: Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by donholy28(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
Or is that a chance to have a better wedding than the first?grin

How come na only wedding she no remember?undecided
probably cause its her favourite memory... na im dey first format
Re: Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Eeyah... Kinda sweet.
I hope she regain all their previous memories soonest.
Re: Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by Stoja: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2015
donholy28:
probably cause its her favourite memory... na im dey first format

Its simply because marriage is the best thing for most ladies cheesy. They dance their lives out on that day
Re: Inspiring: Couple Marry For The Second Time After Wife’s Memory Loss(photos) by solodox(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2015
ladyteska:
lovely and romantic...9ja men will not do this oh, no offence just fact.

My dear ladyteska, i am a 9ja man and i will not stop only at doing 'this' as you aptly put it, but will reenact a similar event at every single wedding anniversary thereon! now the million naira question is this, having the fact that a vast majority of mariages are just social fronts to fulfil all righteousness, is she worthy of such a grand gesture?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Pool : Women Are Wiser Than Men!!! / Jeez, His Wife Just Died. A Lesson For All To Learn From. / Vote baby QUEEN ANNA as CUSSIONS BABY OF THE YEAR (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.