Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

This Heaven Thing Though - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Heaven Thing Though (459 Views)

Christian Who Want To Get To Heaven Don't get Involve In Politics - Kumuyi / There Will Be Sex In Heaven ( Biblical Proof ) / Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Heaven Thing Though by krazydave(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
So, I was talking with a friend recently and we got into an argument, and we'd like to clarify...

How does it work, I live my life faithful as a Christian obeying every single word of God as best as I can *avoiding babes, Origin, and even Alomo*

Then on the last day (rapture and fire works), trumpets on the Angel's mouth, clocks tickling, few minutes to the end..... I tell a lie, or probably insulted my wife or some 'minor' sin......

Does that cancel out my entire decade of righteousness?
Does it mean I no longer get to make heaven??
Scholars in the House please help.
Re: This Heaven Thing Though by fromnigeria(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: This Heaven Thing Though by Delusiongirl20(f): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
krazydave:
So, I was talking with a friend recently and we got into an argument, and we'd like to clarify...

How does it work, I live my life faithful as a Christian obeying every single word of God as best as I can *avoiding babes, Origin, and even Alomo*

Then on the last day (rapture and fire works), trumpets on the Angel's mouth, clocks tickling, few minutes to the end..... I tell a lie, or probably insulted my wife or some 'minor' sin......

Does that cancel out my entire decade of righteousness?
Does it mean I no longer get to make heaven??
Scholars in the House please help.

That's the problem, there is no specific penalty for different categories of immorality, the writers of the bible are bunch of unreasonable scribes or to put it politely, their world views as at the time of writing the bible was very vague that they couldn't imagine a time like this, where scientific investigations can actually nullify and debunk all their postulations.

(1) (Reply)

WE MUST DO THE WILL OF GOD God-confirming Our Election Part 1. / The Hilarious Word Coincidence / Rich Men Of God, Please Help Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.