Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana (13009 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar With Pang Xin Xing In Beijing (photos) / Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) / Mega-City: Lagos Ranked Alongside NewYork & Beijing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Saddam: 2:34am On May 03, 2009
Na Yoruba People Dey Do Drugs
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Saddam: 2:35am On May 03, 2009
All Those Alhaja's In Idumota Claiming to be selling Lace,

Lace my foot, Bad Ass Drug Barons
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by blacksta(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2009
Saddam:

Na Yoruba People Dey Do Drugs

whether yoruba, ibo or hausa - every man or woman is an individual - if you catch that is your own business - i dont expect every tribe to be locked for one man's crime
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Nemeziz9ja: 5:48pm On May 03, 2009
blacksta:

whether yoruba, ibo or hausa - every man or woman is an individual - if you catch that is your own business - i dont expect every tribe to be locked for one man's crime
Well said. At least, I know a South West governor who is a "confirmed" cocaine mule. Its a Nigerian criminal issue!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by jona2: 12:02am On May 05, 2009
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by landwin: 1:40am On May 07, 2009
This man is a big goat,China of all places,please let us all wait after six months to come back here for his memorial cry
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by WendyRao: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
... ...
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by generalzango(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2009
That Guy,is a sh*t did he thing he can bribe them? China is not Naija, 87kg!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2009
serves him right. this is the law in China. top people taking bribes get executed, top drug smuggler get executed.people commiting heinous crimes get executed.
he only has himself to blame for the predicament he is in.
tada!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by mspearl: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
hey i dey china na so i dey flot , has it been long this incident happen , are they really sure this person is from nigeria. holding a nigerian passport does not make him one becos any one can anter nigeria through any link and have our passport i think our immigration issuring passport shuold be more carefull , becos which kind igbo man go bear this name way i hear so hmnnnnnnnnn. nigeria no need to fight on tribalim make we just pray say were we from no go denied us good thing becos some people when the hear say u from nigerian is hard for them to trust u. i don tired. crime rate just dey increase everyday.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by nex(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2009
It is a backlog of this kind of people that Nigerians will be calling on Yar'Adua to go and repatriate from countries where they are being held for these crimes awaiting the grim reaper.

THE MAN DIED according to Wole Soyinka. I believe right now, he's good as dead.

87 kg is a lot. I doubted that this man could have carried it himself but now It's obvious he had some help. The man who went to retrieve the luggage too may be different from he who brought them in, thus being innocent.

I don't know where this cargo came from, but it very possibly is from Nigeria. The importer of the goods is definitely Nigerian. No foreigner would use a Nigerian passport to ferry drugs knowing full well that the green passport will turn on red lights in any airport around the world. So that'll do more harm than good.

All this aside, it is possible that this whole thing is just conspiracy by the China Government to give Nigerians in a bad light because they're about to start hanging them. The photograph I saw looked too "acted". Why are they not releasing the full identity of the man too? There are some missing links here.

Anyway, I have said it, I'll continue to say it. NIGERIANS, STAY ONE PLACE!!!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by jona2: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
an igbo again,
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by jona2: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
*jona:

an igbo again,

they want to build a masion in their rotten villages.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Rapmoney(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
Where una dey wen we dey chop kuli kuli
Dey sell kpoli kpoli
Una dey form holy holy
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Rapmoney(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
@jona
You be real idiot. Infact na u be the biggest fool i have ever come across. How can u be such a tribalist?
Thunder fire your head for there!!!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by MrCrackles(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
Rapmoney:

@jona
You be real idiot. Infact na u be the biggest fool i have ever come across. How can u be such a tribalist?
Thunder fire your head for there!!!
Na today. . .
Dont develop hypertension because of JONA! grin
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Delle(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
Na all this kinda ppl spoil china for good citizen like me. I left kuala lumpur yesterday for beijing basically for the weekend. On getting to the immigration checkpoint, as d guy on d counter see my green fucking passport, he isolated me from the rest. Attended to, and cleared all other foreigners, wasted my time. each one of them kept starring at me to see if i was actually the person on my passport. I took that photo 2 yrs bec at ikoyi passport office, i was like slim shady then, but now i don chop up seriously. My picture on my malaysia school pass is also there for them to see but surprisingly, it took them over 3 hours to clearly observe and starring at me continously each and every one of them. They told me to sign on a sheet of paper just to see if wud correspond to that of my passport. They asked so much questions and all that, fucking annoying. I was so pissed that it got to a time i advised them that im no longer interested in entering their country, i demanded they put me in the next available flight bec to KL afterall i wasnt caught with no illegal stuff. Later on, they freed me. Me hoping thats the end of all this bullshit, By the time i got to the final immi officer section, another section of immi officers approached me. I was asked loads of questions, then taken to a room for further questioning and thorough search. They took me into another room dat contained some kinda device, i don really know wat that thing is, the aim is just to check if im healthy. They were still doubting if they should let me in or not, at this time my eye was red, i was burning wid anger. An immi lady officer came to take my passport to somewhere unknown. They kept starring at their father as if they've neva seen a black person b4. One of them was considerate, told me not to be nervous, n to relax, he was telling the rest to let me go, his english is pretty good. i was given a paper to read out loudy for them to hear and then sign it.  I was asked to remove my belt, n jacket, kinda funny but until they saw obama tatoo which i did on my left arm few days bec. "lol". i guess they liked it and was asking if have been to the US before and all sorts of stupid questions, one of them like if i have a chinese babe here or in malaysia. they checked my blackberry storm thoroughly, going thru my messages and contact list n pictures. Checked my digital camera as if i kept drugs in there. Later on, they freed me. I told them i need to relax there in their office and they should get me water to drink. One of them went to get water and came wid a cup of water. i told him i dont just drink any water, that i need a clean bottled water, he went to get it, i took my time in checking the water if its clean. Later i took my bag, walked out on their stupid ass.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
Wow@ this story and the replies!
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by 1025: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2010
why only 87kg? does it mean there is not enough marijuana for him to take at least 1000kg.
Re: Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana by LouisThoro: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2010
Blame it on GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monica Dongban-Mensem Counters Olumide Akpata Over Appointment Of Judges / Gunmen Kidnap Another Monarch In Imo, Kill One / VAT Direct Initiative: Facts About The FIRS - MATAN Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.