Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal (2251 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / John Campbell Denies Working For Buhari, Expresses Worry Over NNPC Scandal / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by tosynecutie(f): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
These tales suggesting that some retired Nigerian Army Generals and former Heads of State of Nigeria, forced and arm twisted President Muhammadu Buhari to only probe the immediate past administration for corrupt practices, have been exposed as mere fallacies.

The report boldly claimed that the former Heads of State were privy to the $20 billions that mysteriously disappeared from the coffers of the NNPC right under Buhari’s nose...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/hallibuton-scandal-ibb-obj-abdulsalami-deny-threat-to-expose-buharis-nnpc-scandal/
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by HungerBAD: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is how RUMORS get started.

The writer below me is at the t.i.m.e of the month, so please forgive her aggressiveness.

6 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Buhari, is a useless fool, a senile juvenile dullard, and an all-time hallucinating _retard.

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Milliprime: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Is getting interesting

Play more, give me excess of it

We are watching undecided
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by koboko69: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:
Buhari, is a useless fool, a senile juvenile dullard, and an all-time hallucinating _retard.

sorry to say, your biological father is not 1% smart as Buhari, if he was he would have probably been a Councillor in your useless village, or even head of tenants association in wherever you live now.

We know the people responsible for such lies and rumors. People affiliated with one breakingtimes crap and those who are known to be wailers by default.

6 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
koboko69:
[s]sorry to say, your biological father is not 1% smart as Buhari, if he was he would have probably been a Councillor in your useless village, or even head of tenants association in wherever you live now.

We know the people responsible for such lies and rumors. People affiliated with one breakingtimes crap and those who are known to be wailers by default.[/s]
Your _hopeless biological father is not even half as smart as a day old turtle cause if he is, he did had listened to my geniune advice - wanking off a useless convulsing mongrè like you, who's worthless to the whole word. _idiotic goat! May your friends have a jollyday burying your corpse in an evil forest.
Beast of no comparison.

2 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by koboko69: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

Your _hopeless biological father is not even half as smart as a day old turtle cause if he is, he did had listened to my geniune advice - wanking off a useless convulsing mongrè like you, who's worthless to the whole word. _idiotic goat! May your friends have a jollyday burying your corpse in an evil forest.
Beast of no comparison.

CHILDISH RANTS....NOW SWERVE! Dont have time for underage wailers!

4 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
koboko69:

CHILDISH RANTS....NOW SWERVE! Dont have time for underage wailers!
Shameless coward. . . You can't even match up to a girl. Such a sour puss loser.

2 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
koboko69:

sorry to say, your biological father is not 1% smart as Buhari, if he was he would have probably been a Councillor in your useless village, or even head of tenants association in wherever you live now.

We know the people responsible for such lies and rumors. People affiliated with one breakingtimes crap and those who are known to be wailers by default.
Idiat

3 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
XBladez!
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by mrjangaweed: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

Beast of no comparison.

chisos you don kill bastard koboko69 finish grin
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by mrjangaweed: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

Shameless coward. . . You can't even match up to a girl. Such a sour puss loser.

In sub-zero's voice "finish him"

koboko69 is a Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a Hopless prostitute mother
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by XBLadez: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
[s]
Aisha95:
XBladez!
[/s]
Yes, Missclassy. ARE YOU HORNNNNNY?

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
mrjangaweed:

In sub-zero's voice "finish him"

koboko69 is a Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a Hopless prostitute mother
LOL. I derive enormous satisfaction from continously slaying all these bleating APC e-rats gasping for breath.
Unfortunately, koboko69, is not a worthy opponent.

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
Yes, Missclassy. ARE YOU HORNNNNNY?
This is a mistaken identity, mr. I'm not missclassy or whatever moniker you are asserting to be me. Who is this misterious missclassy self?
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by koboko69: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
^^^^ PREMATURE/UNDERAGE WAILERS ALL OVER nairaland THESE DAYS..... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by XBLadez: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

This is a mistaken identity, mr. I'm not missclassy or whatever moniker you are asserting to be me. Who is this misterious missclassy self?
But this definitely is not your first moniker. And don't pretend you don't know who Missclassy is. Anyway, I think we share similar passion - APC slaying wink
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by arbitter: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
In what world did $20 Billion disappear under Buhari? Oh righhht i forgot you people just make shlt up as you go. Well carry on...

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
XBLadez:

But this definitely is not your first moniker. And don't pretend you don't know who Missclassy is wink
I haven't come across that moniker my entire life on Nl. Actually, my first time hearing of such. Do you have any issue with her? Or there is something that keeps attracting you to her? Is she your crush?
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by omenka(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
This is how RUMORS get started.

The writer below me is at the t.i.m.e of the month, so please forgive her aggressiveness.
Don't tell me you don't know who owns that account. He's not a her bro. cheesy

Ok, let's guess, $20billion went missing under the bowler hat of that guy from you-know-where and now "they" claim same was stolen under Buhari. cheesy

PDP is a joke. grin

2 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by XBLadez: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

I haven't come across that moniker my entire life on Nl. Actually, my first time hearing of such. Do you have any issue with her? Or there is something that keeps attracting you to her? Is she your crush?
I really wish I could have a crush with her . . . . . . . . with a trailer!
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by omenka(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
koboko69:
^^^^ PREMATURE/UNDERAGE WAILERS ALL OVER nairaland THESE DAYS..... cheesy
The more they wail, the most likely it is Buhari is pulling the right strings.

Don't be surprised if you start hearing news like- Aisha cheated on Buhari with Jega. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by XBLadez: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
[s]
omenka:

Ok, let's guess, $20billion went missing under the bowler hat of that guy from you-know-where and now "they" claim same was stolen under Buhari. cheesy

PDP is a joke. grin
[/s]
Omenka, shoe-shiner, would you die if you don't mention PDP one day in your useless life?
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by HungerBAD: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:

PDP is a joke. grin

Is the account owned by that slime ball called Barcanista?

4 Likes

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by mrjangaweed: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

LOL. I derive enormous satisfaction from continously slaying all these bleating APC e-rats gasping for breath.
Unfortunately, koboko69, is not a worthy opponent.

He's a bastard.

continue your goodwork i dey gidigba for your back
-Bloodykiller

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by XBLadez: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
[s]
omenka:
The more they wail, the most likely it is Buhari is pulling the right strings.

Don't be surprised if you start hearing news like- Aisha cheated on Buhari with Jega. cheesy
[/s]
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
XBLadez:

I really wish I could have a crush with her . . . . . . . . with a trailer!
Don't you think your actions are mere guise to tip off the public?
Open hatred is hidden love though. . . I understand.
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by omenka(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:

Nah. Far from it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
mrjangaweed:

He's a bastard.
continue your goodwork i dey gidigba for your back -Bloodykiller
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by HungerBAD: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Nah. Far from it. cheesy

Who owns it? you can inbox me. About to leave for the office now, so will check my inbox later.

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by XBLadez: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

Don't you think your actions are mere guise to tip off the public?
Open hatred is hidden love though. . . I understand.
I love or hate people due to their attitude. And, trust me, I don't hide my admiration/detestation for them
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:

Coming from a cretinous gibberish spewing fvcktard. . . This is laughable.
Buhari is brainless and he has spread the virus into the cum filled head of his slaves of which you are one. So I'm a bit not suprised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Cautions Party Over Attack On Buhari / Soldier Man Caught His Wife And Her Boyfriend In His Room / More Pictures On World Most Amazing Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.