Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal (2257 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / John Campbell Denies Working For Buhari, Expresses Worry Over NNPC Scandal / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thesonofmark, For some reasons, I won't be able to comment in that section (romance section) for the time being. How about we slug it out here, huh?
Game?:-)
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
XBLadez:

I love or hate people due to their attitude. And, trust me, I don't hide my admiration/detestation for them
Okay o. I hear you. Anyway, easy on her.
Bikonu.
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thesonofmark, don't tell me you are scared to take up the open challenge I throwed to your face.
C'mon man up! This isn't the kingsley I know - always brave & fearless, not afraid to go against the tide.
You might even defeat and shame me, who knows?
Hahaha, Kingslay is scurrying away like a frightened rabbit just because a girl wanted to duel with him. . .
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by ALISMILE(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
tosynecutie:
These tales suggesting that some retired Nigerian Army Generals and former Heads of State of Nigeria, forced and arm twisted President Muhammadu Buhari to only probe the immediate past administration for corrupt practices, have been exposed as mere fallacies.

The report boldly claimed that the former Heads of State were privy to the $20 billions that mysteriously disappeared from the coffers of the NNPC right under Buhari’s nose...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/hallibuton-scandal-ibb-obj-abdulsalami-deny-threat-to-expose-buharis-nnpc-scandal/
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahhaahahahhaahahhaahhaahah! Infact, am still laughing at d wailing wailers!
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:
Buhari, is a useless fool, a senile juvenile dullard, and an all-time hallucinating _retard.
u see how foooooolish u are, how can a fooooool be useless and senile and d same time be a dullard, u can see how bastard u are, no need to insult ur parents, because bastard don't have parents,

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:

Shameless coward. . . You can't even match up to a girl. Such a sour puss loser.
u are too small for anyone to handle, no sensible man will match up to a foooooolish girl

1 Like

Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u see how foooooolish u are, how can a fooooool be useless and senile and d same time be a dullard, u can see how bastard u are, no need to insult ur parents, because bastard don't have parents,
Sir, I do choose my words carefully when hauling invectives. I guess, you are also a dullard for been unable to understand my comment.
Why are you boiling with anger?
Sit your tired frail _ass down on a chair and cool down jor, maybe your brain relapse may ease you some soberness.
You son of a 1000 motherless and 1 epileptic psychopathic goat.
Fvcking asscocking. Cocksmoking _idiot.
Sap-skulled porcupine.
Re: IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are too small for anyone to handle, no sensible man will match up to a foooooolish girl
Slave monkey like you.
May lucifer make a ladder of your back bones while picking apples in the garden of hell. Lowlife degenerate like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Proposed Constitional Provisions / 16-year-old Nigerian Constructs 11-storey Building With Bamboo And Carton(photos / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.