Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship (77710 Views)

Rush Now For TNRI Scholarship 2017 For Secondary School Leavers And Undergraduat / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2016/17 TNRI Scholarship / Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by cocolemon: 3:11am On May 12, 2016
it is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by TeHN: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2016
Dear All,

We've now concluded this year’s TNRI scholarship scheme and the recipient has been duly notified. In reaching the final decision, the following grading methodology (pictures attached) was employed in order to ensure consistency and fairness in the process.

Mr Temilola Adetona has emerged as the recipient of 2015/16 TNRI scholarship

The scholarship was keenly contested and we wish all the applicants best of luck for the future

Kind Regards

TeHN

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Mynd44: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Cool. Congrats Taiwo

2 Likes

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Alacrity2016: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
On 6/10/16, EHelpers Network <ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Peter,
We can now inform you of the outcome of the recently concluded 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship scheme. You came 3rd with your total aggregate score after considering all evidence submitted. Unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to offer you the scholarship at this time.
We understand this was probably not the outcome you had hoped for but be rest assured we’ve taken every single thing into consideration before arriving at the final winner.
All the best with the future
Kind Regards
TeHN

On receiving the information above in my email inbox, hot tears effortlessly trickled down my face with reckless abandon. Tears of hopelessness, tears of disappointment, tears of a seeming bleak future, tears of what could have been but never was, tears of God-why?

TNRI, thanks for everything, but to be frank, it hurts. Ever since I got that message I've been so sad and depressed. I really hoped that the opportunity would be my succor.
Hitherto, my ailing father was my sole sponsor until he was forced back home from the North by Boko Haram attacks. He currently owns a small provision shop where he struggles to make ends meet.

I had already given up hope on tertiary education until a priest came to my rescue and took up my preliminary financial needs in the University .
The problem now is that he was sent on further studies outside the country few months ago. Since he left the country I have not heard from him.

My only hope was this scholarship. I really believed that the Lord will dry my tears and give me a hope of a secured future through this scholarship but now it has happened like this...

God knows the best. I can't blame him. He knows the reason why I had to come 3rd after everything. But I can't deny the fact that it hurts deeply. As I try to pick the pieces of myself together I wish to congratulate the winner and the runner up. To the winner, I pray you use the money judiciously so that you won't disappoint the group of charitable men and women who have decided to take up your financial needs.

On my own part, I can only believe that maybe it's
not my time yet. God's time is the best and the truth is that he is not unaware of my condition and this latest development.
TNRI, thanks once more for the opportunity and may God continue to bless you all as you put smiles on the faces of the indigent.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by TeHN: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Temi's final agreed budget for the entire duration of his law degree course at Unilag

NB: The thread for the 2016/17 scheme will be open before the end of this week

3 Shares

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by COOL10(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
TeHN:
Temi's final agreed budget for the entire duration of his law degree course at Unilag

NB: The thread for the 2016/17 scheme will be open before the end of this week
. Hi,is a JAMB score necessary for application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result Checking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.