Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] (574 Views)

Legit Reasons Why You Should Be The First To Comment (FTC) / My Opinion(5) Why INTROVERT Is Always FTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by Jeromejnr(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please allow me a little folly, as I give you my top reasons why you should strive to be the FTC on NL.

1. Your comments are easily seen: Being first to comment, gives you a very good advantage over others as your comments would be seen by 100% of those who visit that particular thread. If your comments happen to even be on the Second page, the chances of it seen are very slim.

2. Chance for more likes: It is way easier for you to get likes for your comments. That is if your comment is very sensible though. Some folks with wonderful comments would have gotten so much likes than they had, if not that they were placed in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th page.

3. Boast of a faster network: Being FTC makes you boast to your rivals on how fast your network is. Maybe this reason would have made more sense it you were a network marketer.

4. Easier to cause controversies: When you are the FTC on a thread it is easier for you to cause a controversy. For example, in the Politics section, all you need to say is "Baba is Working" and a long lasting debate would have ensued from that. SMH. When are we going to realize that for this country to move forward we need to join our hands together and not try to pull the nation down by divisions?.

5. You might be favored with a Job: Yea you read that right. When you've been FTC about 25 times in one day, this would really help in proving how jobless you are. And who knows maybe a philanthropic big shot of a firm out of the kindness of his/her heart, might decide to offer you a job. (In your dreams).

6. Gives you attention: Being FTC gives you that attention you always craved for in real life but you could never get. Most people only have Virtual popularity and that is all.

7. Makes the NL babes notice you: Seriously? This should not even be on this list. But you would be amazed that there are guys out there with this kind of silly motives.

And finally, the silliest reason of them all:

8. You get to show INTROVERT who is boss: Now for reasons unexplained to the mankind, I found myself placing this on this senseless list. Well maybe there are folks out there with this motive.

N.B Even tough I took my precious time to compile this list, it is important for you to note that, I do not engage in such fruitless practice. When no be say I no get better thing do.

BTW I am not saying it is silly to be the FTC, all I am saying is do not make it your ultimate life goal.

Thank you.

Please feel free to bash.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
V
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by adamilen(f): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
INROVERT.......come and hear o! OP says you are jobless. grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by Humblebloke(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by Adeyinka12(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
VAT family birth right ,no be so?
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by chijoy7(f): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by mcdreeezy: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
FTC should be just for fun. No hard feelings.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by kodded(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hm
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by braimeddy: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Strive To Be The First To Comment [FTC] by Jeromejnr(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
@r231 and Frieburger.

Carry dis tin go promise land na.

@Lalasticlala..come help me beg these guys o.

(1) (Reply)

Paris Attacks: Terrorist Attack In Paris #parisattacks / Nigerian Law School September Result Is Out / "When You Buy 50 Litres Petrol At N200 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.