Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi (1093 Views)

Shocking! Avengers Reveal Politicians Who Are Blackmailing Jonathan / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by UmuEri(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rivers people want to blackmail me – Amaechi

Rivers people want to blackmail me - Amaechi
Amaechi

Former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has accused his successor, Nyesom Wike, of leading people of the state to blackmail him.

Amaechi noted that since Wike and members of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state are jittery that his appointment will be the main determinant of the state politics, they have moved to tarnish his image in the eyes of President Muhammadu Buhari, who detests corruption.

The ex-governor spoke at a reception organized in his honour in Abuja Sunday night.

He said, “Let me tell you what is currently going on in Rivers State. The governor and PDP are afraid of me getting an appointment to the national executive council because that will determine what the politics of Rivers State will be.

“And they know that the current President abhors corruption and the only way they can stop me from getting the appointment is to paint me with corruption. And the people that know me in Rivers State know that I don’t like money. But I am not angry with them. My anger is that in Rivers they know I don’t like money. And I expect them to defend me that I don’t like money.”

The same Wike, according to Amaechi, who used to advise him that merely executing project without wasting money on people would not earn him a second term in office, has sponsored newspapers’ adverts to rubbish his reputation.

Amaechi added: “Governor Nyesome Wike has again sponsored one advert in a bid to rubbish me. He will go and publish in the paper on Monday as advert. Only God knows that if there is one thing I don’t like, I don’t like money. Anybody close to me knows that I don’t like money. Even Nyesom Wike told me you will not win second term if you don’t use money. So all this wasted projects will not deliver us. And I said let us do it once and for all.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-people-want-to-blackmail-me-amaechi/

If you believe that Amaechi likes money, click LIKE
If you believe he doesn't like money, click SHARE

9 Likes

Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by kodded(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided

the judas of ubima has spoken
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok. Who come like money?

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by dulaman: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
He doesn't like stolen money he meant.
Cool your mind. I know you will be the one to chose the appointment you want.
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by Omambala1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
This man is really an E-diot, please who. Doesn't like money?

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by Lvlink(f): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
UmuEri:
Rivers people want to blackmail me – Amaechi
Rivers people want to blackmail me - Amaechi
Amaechi
Former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has accused his successor, Nyesom Wike, of leading people of the state to blackmail him.
Amaechi noted that since Wike and members of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state are jittery that his appointment will be the main determinant of the state politics, they have moved to tarnish his image in the eyes of President Muhammadu Buhari, who detests corruption.
The ex-governor spoke at a reception organized in his honour in Abuja Sunday night.
He said, “Let me tell you what is currently going on in Rivers State. The governor and PDP are afraid of me getting an appointment to the national executive council because that will determine what the politics of Rivers State will be.
“And they know that the current President abhors corruption and the only way they can stop me from getting the appointment is to paint me with corruption. And the people that know me in Rivers State know that I don’t like money. But I am not angry with them. My anger is that in Rivers they know I don’t like money. And I expect them to defend me that I don’t like money.”
The same Wike, according to Amaechi, who used to advise him that merely executing project without wasting money on people would not earn him a second term in office, has sponsored newspapers’ adverts to rubbish his reputation.
Amaechi added: “Governor Nyesome Wike has again sponsored one advert in a bid to rubbish me. He will go and publish in the paper on Monday as advert. Only God knows that if there is one thing I don’t like, I don’t like money. Anybody close to me knows that I don’t like money. Even Nyesom Wike told me you will not win second term if you don’t use money. So all this wasted projects will not deliver us. And I said let us do it once and for all.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-people-want-to-blackmail-me-amaechi/

The man funny sha!
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by Milliprime: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please

Can someone help me tell this man to shut his t..p lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by praise010(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thou shall not use the name of the Lord thy God in vain!
Who will ask God to confirm whether Amaechi is saying the truth?
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by shaiba(f): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thank God he does not like money. Pls join me as we visit him to sign blank cheques and make sure he has nothing left in his bank account(s).

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by UmuEri(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
shaiba:
Thank God he does not like money. Pls join me as we visit him to sign blank cheques and make sure he has nothing left in his bank account(s).
that man has some mental imbalance

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by kamair237(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
I miss us Ameachi...
Its been long I haven't seen you....
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ofcourse i don't like it either
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by Omambala1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
ibietela2:
even Tinubu doesn't like money too

grincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by Lvlink(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
ibietela2:
if i hear!
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by BushidoBlue(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
kamair237:
I miss us Ameachi...
Its been long I haven't seen you....

You be learner? Abi u no know say Oshiobaba don take over Amaechi's Job as chief Mouth Diarrhoea talk talk?

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lvlink:
if i hear!

You think he's the only one that doesn't like money?
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by feedthenation(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Which Nigerian Politician doesn't like money?

He was one of the ex-govs under the NGF who wanted the SWF to be shared...
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by baralatie(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
even oshiomole don't like money!
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by Zonacom(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Very funny. Can't stop laughing
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by Boss13: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amaechi's god must be wonderful.
Re: Only God Knows I Dont Like Money, But Rivers People Are Blackmailing Me- Amaechi by saintgp(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
only God knws dat my grandmother is stil a virgin....bt d suitors he rejected r blackmailing her.....
Yesterday d governor of bauchi state stated categorically on channels tv,dat ameachi proved 80%of d money dat was use to run d presidential election,dat brought pmb to power,nd here he is,trying to wail...

In adesina's voice:ameachi a top apc leader/chieftain is joining d wailers league....
Continue shey na only u waka come,mallam ameachi

(1) (Reply)

Professor Sagay to head Buhari’s Presidential Panel On Corruption / Tinubu/fashola Crises Deepens / Photo:why Saraki May Go To Jail Over False Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.