Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. (1129 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Women are childish and looking to get more than a good-night kiss as a result of the tryst, Coffee&Co. reports.
But that's not the only reason why women are more likely to cheat on their partners, the survey says.
Many look for love elsewhere out offeelings of neglect, either physical or emotional. If sex
becomes, well, kind of boring and predictable,women may wander away to find someoneelse who can spice things up.
Feeling emotionally undervalued or just flat-out ignored can also lead to infidelity. If a husband is neglecting his
wife so he can, say, work on his ship-in-a-bottle collection, the wife might go on the prowl for a guy who makes her feel good about herself—as opposed to, say, hanging out with a husband who makes her feel less interesting than a tiny ship encased in glass. source:http://www.google.com/gwt/x?hl=en&u=http://www.yourtango.com/201172881/women-more-likely-cheat-men-heres-why&source=s&q=who+is+more+prone+to+cheat+men+or+women cc lalasticlala,Royalroy
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by hertz9te(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Who needs science where common sense should be applied
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
hertz9te:
Who needs science where common sense should be applied
are u for or against?
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol.
OP you don't know men are polygamous in nature.
You're a learner.

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by hertz9te(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
are u for or against?
Obviously you don't understand English
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:
Lol.
OP you don't know men are polygamous in nature.
You're a learner.
but 99.9% of women are prone to cheat. all is required is summit to their needs nd desires.
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
hertz9te:

Obviously you don't understand English
and obviously u dnt know how to place words in a sentence
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
but 99.9% of women are prone to cheat. all is required is summit to their needs nd desires.
Hmm.

So women are polygamous in nature?
BTW How did you arrive at 99.9 percent?
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:

Hmm.

So women are polygamous in nature?
BTW How did you arrive at 99.9 percent?
bcaus you can never satisfy a woman, if she sticks with you, its her personal decision and nt bcaus uve satisfied her. "ask jayZ how many times beyonce has cheated.
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
bcaus you can never satisfy a woman, if she sticks with you, its her personal decision and nt bcaus uve satisfied her. "ask jayZ how many times beyonce has cheated.

I should ask JayZ?
Do you have his number let me call him? grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:

I should ask JayZ?
Do you have his number let me call him? grin
lol i dnt hav it, but u got my point though
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by ANGELMARVE(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
@OP this is gud news, lalasticlala is this nt front page worthy?
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
lol i dnt hav it, but u got my point though
walahi I didn't get your point at all.
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
i can't take the article seriously
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
and no, women aren't more likely to cheat than men
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:
hey baby wad up u look bed taking
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:
i mean jay said bey cheated on him severally.
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
aflyingbird:
i can't take the article seriously
offcouse u wont, ure woman anyways
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
i mean jay said bey cheated on him severally.
ok
But bey isn't 99.9 percent of women. I still don't know how you came about that statistic.
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:
ok
But bey isn't 99.9 percent of women. I still don't know how you came about that statistic.
ok bcaus of all the not single ladies i had approach 4 sex, all of them agreed.
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
ok bcaus of all the not single ladies i had approach 4 sex, all of them agreed.
but you approached them. So that's make you like them too.
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:
no im not like them, if a lady tries to seduce me, i say no and i stand to my word. "wink
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:
no im not like them, if a lady tries to seduce me, i say no and i stand to my word. "wink
Re: Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2015
GURGLE i wnt give up

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Vacancy / 5 Ways To Stop UNWANTED PREGNANCY Without A Condom / Shocking!! Read The Reason Why This ‘oyibo’ Man Gave For Marrying A Nigeria Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.