Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Need Your Help On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Your Help On My Blog (314 Views)

Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month / How I Add My Blog To Airtel Freebasic On Facebook.com For Free / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help On My Blog by G3wapSites: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello, how much should i buy a blog that has Alexa rank of 52,284? The guy claim that his blog make nothing less than 100k.. Is this true
Re: I Need Your Help On My Blog by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
G3wapSites:
Hello, how much should i buy a blog that has Alexa rank of 52,284? The guy claim that his blog make nothing less than 100k.. Is this true

With that ranking it should be able to make that profit
Re: I Need Your Help On My Blog by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
put the link let me check using www.urlrate.com

(1) (Reply)

Are You Enjoying The Kind Of Music You Want Try Jango And Have Access To Your De / Please Review My New Social Bookmarklet / Webhosting And Website Design Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.