Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya (5668 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by chidishoki: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZCNBFYUaEpE/Vb96-PRLVoI/AAAAAAAAAAM/fPsNtk-R0YM/s1600/timaya%2Band%2Brihanna.png[/img]
Timaya who has recently been accused of rape by US based lady was spotted with American Music star Rihanna A.K.A. Badgalriri.
Meanwhile, Donjazzy has claimed in his tweet to have begged Rihanna to chill out with his guy Timaya.
According to Donjazzy,
"
donjazzy@Badgalriri thanks for taking the pic I asked you to take with my guy. Thought u didn't see my what's app message. ���� any way @TimayaTimaya come make we gist na. You no need beat? Lol ����
"
But, is it Donjazzy that actually connected Timaya to Rihanna?
SOURCE: http://www.gistpool.com/2015/08/big-boy-see-picture-of-timaya-chilling.html
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by VickyRotex(f): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
DJ face one!

Music or Comedy? angry undecided

WhatsApp kor, BBM ni
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Kolade354(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Expensive Joke
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by floragregs(f): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
He is just joking. Funny enough some mumu people will take it serious and come here to comment trash.
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Bibidear(f): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lols,seriously
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by ellahzy(f): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
I was expecting this grin
the guy is seriously crushing.. he can die 4 her o grin
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Pierocash(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lubbish
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Shebarh(f): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
what an expensive joke
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol Don Jazzy is just one crazy but funny celebrity.

They matured, i dont expect a wizkid davido drama on this one.

3 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Afrok(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
I for believe am if he said 2go tongue.
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by iamrealdeji(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
This guy short reach this? I bet Rihanna has never replied Don Jazzy or retweeted him on twitter
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by arisekola77: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Don comedian
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by HousingExpert: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Xpensive sh*t
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by rattlesnake(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2015
nigerians suck
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by vicadex07(m): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2015
your life sucks...demented Illuminati babbling dunce angry
rattlesnake:
nigerians suck

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by heayey(m): 12:45am On Aug 04, 2015
beat ko! drum ni!,,,,if i be timaya i go talk say make hm cum 4 tutorial,,,i'l show u d way.
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Bujandy:
Good day to all Nigerians.This is john from
miracle kidney transplanting company
where you can sell your kidney for just
$400,000 USD dollars.
Thunder fire you and your future generation with this your stupidly foolish scam! angry
If you truly have 400,000 dollars to give away for donating a kidney, your useless company would be making this announcement on the radio and TV stations not on nairaland. E-diot!

FriedPlantain

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Horllamideh(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2015
Bujandy:
Good day to all Nigerians.This is john from miracle kidney transplanting company where you can sell your kidney for just $400,000 USD dollars.If there is any applicant that want to sell to contact us on this number,08100472874 or mails us on miraclekideydonor@gmail.com.Thanks and God bless you.
alaye rirun bi aso inu basket.....oloofo eeyan
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by Nemesis99(m): 2:13am On Aug 04, 2015
so don jazzy has upgraded from producer to introducer abi? by the way sef, shey no be person dey make person knw person? don jazzy the announcer (shoron iyen)
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by free2ryhme: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2015
chidishoki:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZCNBFYUaEpE/Vb96-PRLVoI/AAAAAAAAAAM/fPsNtk-R0YM/s1600/timaya%2Band%2Brihanna.png[/img]
Timaya who has recently been accused of rape by US based lady was spotted with American Music star Rihanna A.K.A. Badgalriri.
Meanwhile, Donjazzy has claimed in his tweet to have begged Rihanna to chill out with his guy Timaya.
According to Donjazzy,
"
donjazzy@Badgalriri thanks for taking the pic I asked you to take with my guy. Thought u didn't see my what's app message. ���� any way @TimayaTimaya come make we gist na. You no need beat? Lol ����
"
But, is it Donjazzy that actually connected Timaya to Rihanna?
SOURCE: http://www.gistpool.com/2015/08/big-boy-see-picture-of-timaya-chilling.html
see gobe
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by bluntspade: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Bujandy:
Good day to all Nigerians.This is john from
miracle kidney transplanting company
where you can sell your kidney for just
$400,000 USD dollars.If there is any
applicant that want to sell to contact us on
this number,08100472874 or mails us on
miraclekideydonor@gmail.com.Thanks and
God bless you.
ole how much is kidney about $50k. This madman is looking for lab rat.
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by jamesdatat00: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya by edimahgurl(f): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Cool[code][/code] kiss

(1) (Reply)

A Fan Calls Wizkid Mumu On Twitter As Wizkid Replies. / I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles - Tonto Dikeh To Her Ex Husband Churchill / Chidinma Is This You??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.