Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Testimony - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Testimony (3278 Views)

My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony by SarahD(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
My fellow nairalanders... My God has answered my prayers o.
I finally got a job in a newly established oil and gas company as an Account Officer.
I got this job when I needed it most... Most of you who have read my posts know how i have always wanted an accounting job. And today, I got it.
When we have given up all human efforts and leave all to God, He comes and shows us how faithful He still is.
He knows our good heart desires and the right time to give it to us, therefore, we shouldn't fret or worry. Trust in God with all your heart and He will not fail you.
Your own testimony is on the way!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony by yorke1: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
congrats Madam. But this your testimony neva finish ooo. You neva tell dem how and where you apply for the job.

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Femolacaster(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
I tap from your success! CONGRATULATION!!

3 Likes

Re: Testimony by Utchgirl(f): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats dear !

I tap in2 ur testimony.

Remember ur 1st fruit and dnt 4get ur tithe.

May God grant u all ur hrt desires in dis ur new found Job in Jesus name ....Amen

Mine is nxt....in Jesus name....Amen

4 Likes

Re: Testimony by DuchessLily(f): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amen ooo

Congrats dear.

Pls dont forget to come and pay ur tithe once ur salary shows ooo grin
Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
yorke1:
congrats Madam. But this your testimony neva finish ooo. You neva tell dem how and where you apply for the job.

Yes o, sorry I omitted that part.
I saw the post here on nairaland and applied. Went for the interview, passed the first stage and the second stage as well, after which i was called the next day that I got the job.
It was like a dream, but true.

4 Likes

Re: Testimony by eliznkiru: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
congrat
Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Utchgirl:
Congrats dear !

I tap in2 ur testimony.

Remember ur 1st fruit and dnt 4get ur tithe.

May God grant u all ur hrt desires in dis ur new found Job in Jesus name ....Amen

Mine is nxt....in Jesus name....Amen

@ Utchgirl, thanks a lot. U will testify soon.
Re: Testimony by Utchgirl(f): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
SarahD:

I claim it wit a THUNDEROUS and RESOUNDING
AMEN OOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Utchgirl(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
SarahD:

I claim it wit a THUNDEROUS and RESOUNDING
AMEN OOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Testimony by E383: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
SarahD:
I finally got a job in a newly established oil and gas company as an Account Officer.
I got this job when I needed it most... Most of you who have read my posts know how i have always wanted an accounting job. And today, I got it.
When we have given up all human efforts and leave all to God, He comes and shows us how faithful He still is.
He knows our good heart desires and the right time to give it to us, therefore, we shouldn't fret or worry. Trust in God with all your heart and He will not fail you.

The race is not to the swift neither is the battle to the strong, but time and chance happeneth them all. All things will find closure in due time if we don't give up. God is faithful.

Keep holding on, and while you do take that job with puny pay, it covers the gaps between your CV and when the big one comes, you will be surprised it will be when you least expect it.

Congratulations sister!

2 Likes

Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
E383:

The race is not to the swift neither is the battle to the strong, but time and chance happeneth them all. All things will find closure in due time if we don't give up. God is faithful.

Keep holding on, and while you do take that job with puny pay, it covers the gaps between your CV and when the big one comes, you will be surprised it will be when you least expect it.

Congratulations sister!

Thanks friend... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Testimony by E383: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
SarahD:

Thanks friend... God bless you.

Permit me to ask, are you chattered? I am trying to place two and two together for a friend who is hell bent on the without being chattered you can't get a job as an accountant.
Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
SarahD:

artisticallyart

Goldendr
Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
E383:

Permit me to ask, are you chattered? I am trying to place two and two together for a friend who is hell bent on the without being chattered you can't get a job as an accountant.

No am not chartered neither am I an Accounting graduate.
I studied Economics in Education, but my passion for the Accounting profession has led me to this job.
Re: Testimony by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
See this Op...
You never see anything,by the time God finishes with you (can He even finish? Nope);then you'll know you've achieved more than okonjo Iweala...tis good to be on BabaGod side...and Nairaland being helping people since 600,000BC...
CONGRATULATIONZZZZ!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Testimony by E383: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
SarahD:

No am not chartered neither am I an Accounting graduate.
I studied Economics in Education, but my passion for the Accounting profession has led me to this job.

Thanks. I really appreciate. Oya where is the sharing formula for the salary? Can I bring my list now? grin grin grin
Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
adeoti01:
See this Op...
You never see anything,by the time God finishes with you (can He even finish? Nope);then you'll know you've achieved more than okonjo Iweala...tis good to be on BabaGod side...and Nairaland being helping people since 600,000BC...
CONGRATULATIONZZZZ!!!!

AMEN!
Lol...! Thanks my brother. You will never lack good things in your life.
We will all get in Jesus's name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
E383:

Thanks. I really appreciate. Oya where is the sharing formula for the salary? Can I bring my list now? grin grin grin

Lol.., why not.
Just send me your list and I will send you the sharing formula.
Re: Testimony by Swissheart(f): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am happy for you...Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats dear, I pray to have my own testimony soon. A fellow Econs graduate.

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
SarahD:

AMEN! Lol...! Thanks my brother. You will never lack good things in your life. We will all get THERE in Jesus's name. Amen.
Sealed
Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bubewilson:
Congrats dear, I pray to have my own testimony soon. A fellow Econs graduate.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Salvame(f): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wow!thank you Jesus.God please duplicate dis testimony in my life.I also want the job of an account officer.
Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Salvame:
Wow!thank you Jesus.God please duplicate dis testimony in life.I also want the job of an account officer.

Amen! You will testify also. Just trust God and never give up.
Re: Testimony by Erums(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
congratulations ..more bliss

1 Like

Re: Testimony by ZandaBright: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
GLORY BE TO GOD who did it for you...........I am so happy for you.This is the kind of news i love to hear.Congratulations...Please do not forget GOD because the job has come because most people do that.This is the warning i receive from GOD each time i pray for my job.I am still optimistic that he will see me and every other person here through in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Testimony by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
ZandaBright:
GLORY BE TO GOD who did it for you...........I am so happy for you.This is the kind of news i love to hear.Congratulations...Please do not forget GOD because the job has come because most people do that.This is the warning i receive from GOD each time i pray for my job.I am still optimistic that he will see me and every other person here through in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
AMEN
sarahD m happy for you, my own testimony is next in JESUS name

1 Like

Re: Testimony by julie89(f): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congratulations dear...hope to share my testimony before the end of this month
Re: Testimony by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
I rejoice wf u sis! Glory to God fo dis wonderful testimony, u will testify more, dis is jst d beginning!

I use u as a point of contact to myself n others here trusting God for this kind of testimony, ours is next on the line IJN!

I see God doing it for us!
Re: Testimony by SarahD(f): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tinus:
I rejoice wf u sis! Glory to God fo dis wonderful testimony, u will testify more, dis is jst d beginning!
I use u as a point of contact to myself n others here trusting God for this kind of testimony, ours is next on the line IJN!
I see God doing it for us!
julie89:
Congratulations dear...hope to share my testimony before the end of this month
Hollabesea:
AMEN
sarahD m happy for you, my own testimony is next in JESUS name

A resounding AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Testimony by Frankaka8(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
SarahD:

A resounding AMEN!!!
lemme guess... Zetech oil service

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aksu Employment Aptitude Test 2016 / Pls How Do I Get To Agidingbi Town Hall Ikeja From Oshodi... / Who Knows Where Enugu Liaison Office Is Located In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.