Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals (691 Views)

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? / OMG - Hundreds Of Stray Dogs Poisoned In By Authorities In Pakistan - Photos / Lagos To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Dogs, Cattle, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
"In spite of government's concern and awareness
campaign on the danger posed by these stray
animals in the society, the menace is still on the
rise.
"Apart from causing accidents on our roads, these
stray animals can also spread contagious diseases
such as anthrax, rabies, tuberculosis and other
ailments that could lead to death.
"The state government is concerned and will no
longer tolerate the culture of releasing cattles at
night along major roads and highways in the
metropolis, " it said.
The statement urged residents not to panic but
move to a safe place when they come across stray
animals such as cows, horses, dogs, pigs, rams,
goats, monkeys and others.
"Together we can make Lagos a safe place, if we all
say no to stray animal on our roads, and save lives,
" it said.
To me its a good thing because i see no reason why
on earth a goat would be allowed to roam around
freely in a city like lagos. I support him 100% what
are your own views?
www.joelxclusive..co.ke/2015/08/ambode-set-to-prosecute-owners-of-stray.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by Swaggzkid: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wise step
Re: Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by asumo12: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Opeoooo

Make I go tell baba chukwudi
Re: Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by emmansy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
gradually
Re: Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by Katastrofy: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
sad
Re: Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by RichDad1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
HE should come to Agbelekale, Baba Mufu's Ram is disturbing the neighborhood. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by Prodeegee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
they should pls leave our local dogs alone...those guys are area guards
Re: Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by Ekiseme(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
They should come to jakande estate isolo and do something about the cows loitering about, atimes drivers had to be dodging cows walking on the road

they should act fast before those cows causes an accident
Re: Ambode Set To Prosecute Owners Of Stray Animals by wunmi590(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Active Is A Female GSD? / . / Ticks On My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.