Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds (6420 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by ochejoseph(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
It's amazing to hear APC shout corruption, in the eyes of self appointed Special adviser on Unsubstantiated Allegations Comrade Adams Oshiomole, everyone in the PDP is a thief, while not holding forth for anyone who have diverted public funds, I sincerely believe that The APC must start the cleansing from within its fold, a case of removing the speck in your eyes before taking out the log from the other man's eyes

See what the Executive Governor of Bauchi state have to say on who funded the 2015 General Elections for APC.

"Amaechi brought 80% of the money the party used for the elections"

His Excellency, Mohammed Abubakar.
Executive Governor, Bauchi State.
Live, @ChannelsTV

According to the APC

"N40billion will come from donations and contributions from the party’s elected members including state governors"

See citation below

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/campaign-funding-apc-targets-n50billion/

If you do the Maths

80% of 40 Billion is 32 Billion

80% of 50 Billion is 40 Billion

Either way the Governor is saying AMAECHI contributed between 30-40 Billion Naira to the APC campaign.

How did Amaechi come about such funds?

Was the monies for the Portharcourt monorail inflated or diverted ?

Was that why a concrete Pillar under Amaechi was constructed for 100 million Naira?

See for your self.....

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers just 4Km or 50 naira by Taxi ( A trekking distance) and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

Amaechi told us that each Piller cost him 100 million Naira

The entire Abuja Kaduna (180 KM) Speed Rail cost GEJ 500 million USD

‎The entire Ethiopian Mono rail a distance of 46 Km cost 475 Million USD

Governor Amaechi had previously denied the tag APC ATM

The governor challenged his accusers to provide evidence or bank account through which he was sending money belonging to the state to APC, while also adding that the party is capable of funding its activities.
He said: “Rivers State Government has no money to fund the APC. They have been accusing me of using Rivers money to fund the APC. The APC is a big party. So, it can fund its activities.”

http://uncova.com/rivers-has-no-money-to-fund-apc--gov-amaechi-denies-atm-tag

‎ General Buhari and the APC have no Moral Justification to ask anybody to explain anything until Amaechi who is one of them has explained to the Nigerians how he came about the money he expended on the APC campaign.

Discerning minds must have realized by now that the "Kidnap" of the Rivers State Resident Electoral commissioner on the orders of the chairman of the Intelligence sub-committee of the APC Campaign organization and Current Director of State Security services Lawan Daura is not a coincidence. This is despite the fact that a competent tribunal is currently seating over the Rivers election petition.

It is clear therefore that the Coffers of the Rivers state Government is of prime importance to the survival of APC as a party hence the resort to Illegal, Unconstitutional and Underhand practices to subvert the will of the Good people of River state.

May God continue to bless Nigeria and Nigerians
[b][/b]

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/08/see-who-provided-80-of-apc-campaign.html

2 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Swaggzkid: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hehehe grin God don send breeze to come open fowl yash!

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money -
Rotimi Amaechi « A.K.A•.• APC ATM grin

God will the expose the apc's . A party of propaganda
Nonsense People.

EFCC don't forget to look into this case ok?

13 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Bugatie(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Crook, is that not the same guy someone said Wike should learn from

3 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Milliprime: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mr. Incredible.

We are not surprise
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Blackfire(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why our politicians hate us like this?
Stealing our billions?. Using some of it to impoverish us.

2 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by EdCure: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amaechi is a great man. PDP is just pained at how he effectively ran the presidential campaign that sack them from power.

7 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Swaggzkid: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
EdCure:
Amaechi is a great man.

A great thief that doesn't like money

8 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Swaggzkid: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
EdCure:
Amaechi is a great man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by EdCure: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:
That is enough for you to know that he's not a thief. He's only being chased by haters.

All thieves like money
Amaechi does not like money
Therefore, Amaechi is not a thief.

Simple logic, remember?

5 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by nnachukz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
one thing I have learnt about APC is that they will leave the issue at hand and call you names. Was the project inflated or not? How did Amaechi say he spent N100m per pillar? This is just one project, if others are genuinely investigated you will be surprised at what you will see.

3 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Swaggzkid: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
EdCure:

That is enough for you to know that he's not a thief. He's only being chased by haters.

All thieves like money
Amaechi does not like money
Therefore, Amaechi is not a thief.

Simple logic, remember?

You need Jesus ! You have been totally brainwashed .

END OF DISCUSSION

2 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by CHM11: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
The Criminal left the government house with over
Over 3 billion naira state funds allocated to NYSC corps members who served in the state.

Rivers state government pay corp members serving in the state the sum of N110000 a few months after service.

Over 27000 ex corp members from 2012-2014 are being owed the sum of N110000 each. Amaechi is not trust worthy, he is very very corrupt, Pres. Buhari should be weary of Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by gebest: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
EdCure:
Amaechi is a great man. PDP is just pained at how he effectively ran the presidential campaign that sack them from power.
YES
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by walemoney007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
ochejoseph:

How did Amaechi come about such funds?
Was the monies for the Portharcourt monorail inflated or diverted ?
Was that why a concrete Pillar under Amaechi was constructed for 100 million Naira?
See for your self.....

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers just 4Km or 50 naira by Taxi ( A trekking distance) and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

Amaechi told us that each Piller cost him 100 million Naira

The entire Abuja Kaduna (180 KM) Speed Rail cost GEJ 500 million USD

‎The entire Ethiopian Mono rail a distance of 46 Km cost 475 Million USD

gush! I wonder d typ of pple we hav rulin us in Nigeria,luk at d amount amechi spent on a 5km mono rail. O ga o
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by EdCure: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:
You need Jesus ! You have been totally brainwashed. END OF DISCUSSION
Hilarious! grin

You are allergic to logic. Just admit it! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by TheFreeOne: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Capital punishment is the only solution to corruption cos we have too many strong men at the expense of strong institutions to curb corruption.

Anyone foung guilty should be guillotined pending the time we'll have laws that can't be subverted for selfish interests.

Our present criminal laws are only meant to punish the weak, poor, helpless and shield the rich & powerful.
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by colossus2: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
And how much did Jonathan bring for PDP undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by dridowu: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amechi + Tinubu = PDP DEATH
God Bless Them Both

Swaggzkid:
Hehehe grin God don send breeze to come open fowl yash!

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money -
Rotimi Amaechi « A.K.A•.• APC ATM grin

God will the expose the apc's . A party of propaganda
Nonsense People.

EFCC don't forget to look into this case ok?
@bolded, i love this part but kindly help EFCC by submitting the evidence incase they forget
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Lawalemi(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amaechi, the egret on a cattle called Buhari
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Djicemob: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amaechi dont like money so he gave the whole money out for the campaign,is anything wrong with that? grin
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by sammyj: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
The wailers association rant as usual. grin
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Pierocash(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
If he had spent d money on Jonathan they won't have been crying.because it's APC, d wailing continues.#wailingwailers

1 Like

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by otumopkor(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Of course Amaechi (mumu guy) brought 80% of the money, while Tinubu (smart guy) collected tax from market men and women to fund the campaign. I really dont know what Buhari would do to these 2 individuals because if there is any anti-corruption raid they should be the MOST WANTED for EFCC.
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
If Bauchi state governor actually made this statement, then I advise Amechi to run because the north is about to pay him in his own coin - betrayal.
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Moheat(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ameachi the APC ATM Machine and Driver-General
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by cr7lomo: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:

He is nigerias robin hood , but in this case he steals from the poor and gives to the rich
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by size40: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
I can see that the name of my Amiable former governor Amaechi, still gives some people sleepless night.Amaechi has moved on with his life while defeatists are still here crying everyday. GEJ has been defeated and the PDP has been decimated by Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by size40: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Moheat:
Ameachi the APC ATM Machine and Driver-General
I can see that the pains of GEJ defeat at the poll and the decimation of the PDP by my former state governor, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi will live with u all through ur remaining life.

1 Like

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by ba7man(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
I recommend we attack Rotimi Amaechi and ignore GEJ and his PDP cohorts that emptied the National treasury to the tune of billions of dollars to finance his re-election.
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by kennydee05(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wailing Wailers are not happy with 16 years of successful political careers, 8 as the Speaker of Rivers state house of Assembly, 8 Years as governor.... Wailers continue wailing

2 Likes

Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by kesikeller(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
@op butthurt I know you hate APC. The earlier you accept that APC is the ruling party the better for you. Stop crying over spilled milk. You had your chance and you blew it now watch the real president do it!!
Re: See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds by Moheat(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
size40:

I can see that the pains of GEJ defeat at the poll and the decimation of the PDP by my former state governor, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi will live with u all through ur remaining life.

Guy free me oh! Am not concern a bit about GEJ's defeat after all none of them is putting food on my table. I am catching my fun on NL as usual jare. My life is far better with or without GEJ and Ameãh after all they won't share their loots with me and you. No get heart attack on this faceless forum oh. Good night Bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards / Olusegun Obasanjo Cabinet From 1999 To 2003 / Ihedioha Calls For Establishment Of Medical Research Fund, Task Resident Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.