Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (98999 Views)

Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by trapQ: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
omg!!! this is very true. there a white garment church beside my house and initially it was supposed to be named "chrislam Intl". but the government refused the church from being registered as it may result in conflict overtime because of Christians and Muslims worshipping together.
superior1:
Most C&S churches practices what can be called Chrislam (a fussion of Islam, occult and Christianity based on the 7 books of moses) , he was never a Christian

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:

...Islam Will Conquer the World . ...

Don't be silly, this is d same thing on BH's mind. Now you'll start acting like hypocrite, saying BH is not doing every moslem's bidding.

Nobody wished this new Convert bad, many wished the kind of Religious Tolerance exhibited in SW should persist, not that one should outcompete d other....thinking of competition like that ur proclamation is not ideal.

The Ethnic issues that we are still battling is enough of a situation to deal wt at this point, don't come again with another.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by damilareoye: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin ...

No gain, No pain.

your life, your path, your wish
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mizvee(f): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Built2last:
This is the reason ''core north'' never take Yoruba muslims serious. They never allow them lead prayers up north.

watch how he will convert to christianity very soon. I am aware that if an Igbo man converts to Islam, its about the money but for the Yorubas...i simply cant tell of the confusion.

and if you investigate his family, there is Islamic lineage or father is Christian and mother is core muslim

The confusion is in HD --Smh
u are right. I 've been in a bus from kaduna to sokoto, when we got to zaria it was already time for prayers and one old man lead the prayer... I was watching from inside the car. As soon as they finished they got into the car and the man who lead the prayer got a call... he answered in Yoruba and while he was still making call, one of those men said in Hausa that they should all make sure they repeat that prayer when they get home bla bla... that the man who lead the prayer is 'bayarbe' yoruba... i was shocked

3 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by closearms(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin Mallam musa welcome to the religion of brainwashed

I rather be in the religion of brain wash ,than be in religion that is called Christianty. want to know why . ask me ..
I think I have enjoyed the same 18yrs now ... the most misunderstood religion is Islam .. yet the most guided !! u can call it anything .. but Islam is our birth right take it or leave it !!!

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Rilwayne001: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

NOT THAT BRO... THERE IS CONFUSION EVERYWHERE
PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED...

Bros, I hope you know that christianity is not exempted from this confusion. no?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by phreakabit(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Every man is accountable for his actions. . .[/size]
His life, his problem.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by sexaddict08(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
kentoplash:

No my brother. That thing na Sun... If u need weed, u better remain in the ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC. Biafran's are drug free people.

Biafra is igbotic idea, why drag Porthacourt with yourself ?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ritylove89: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pained? undecided undecided undecided for what? That already lost man get more lost?... Well, in a way I feel for his lost soul smiley undecided undecided undecided undecided

Rajjah:
ouch, u re so pained.... Sowii
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
WHY THE INSULT PLEASE ? DID YOU COMPREHEND THE CONTENT OF MY POST AT ALL ?

tonyfrenzy:

Don't be silly, this is d same thing on BH's mind. Now you'll start acting like hypocrite saying BH is not doing every moslem's bidding.

Nobody wished this new Convert bad, many wish the kind of Religious Tolerance exhibited in SW shld persist, not that one shld outcompete d other....thinking of competition like that ur proclamation is not ideal.

Ethnic issues we are still enough of a situation to deal wt at this point, don't come again with another.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
johnydon22:
The hypocrisy in religions are just uncanny..

If he converted to Christianity from Islam it wouldn't be End Time things right?

cheesy I can imagine how you must be looking at religious folks. The truth is that there is so much confusion in this world. Human beings are messed up.

But I can tell you there's only one way to heaven whether you believe it or not or whether you believe in heaven or not.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by mitobi: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pls , check his fruits, before you even comment.
MItobi CCTV , we sell and install all kind of electronic security product,
CCTV
IP CAMERA
ACCESS CONTROL
BIOMETRIC
ELECTRIC FENCING
AUTOGATE

WE ARE BASE IN PORT HARCOURT , ABUJA, LAGOS.
WE DON'T JUST SELL, WE ARE PROFESSIONAL,
ALSO FIND US ONLINE IN WWW.NAIZON.COM
08033133950, 08033414280

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by MarieSucre(f): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
Thanks for the observation. During the time of Prophet Muhammad (saw) can you tell me the percentage of Muslims in Europe ? According to the Pew Forum, the total number of Muslims in Europe in 2010 was about 44 million (6%), excluding Turkey. The total number of Muslims in the European Union in 2010 was about 19 million (3.8%).

However, according to others, including the 2003 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world's fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year: "Although the religion began in Arabia, by 2002 80% of all believers in Islam lived outside the Arab world.

So we are getting there soon. Are you a Muslim ?

there is data to also prove that 70% of the convert's or "reverts" in the UK leave Islam within the first year.

You're also discounting the mass migration that took place within the last decade from war-torn and poverty-stricken muslim-majority countries to the western world.(Allah swt was absolutely no help to them).

Also the birth rate among Europeans is relatively low compared to that of their Muslim counterpart. Something to do with european women wanting to focus on education and careers over bearing more children or raising families at all.

That high birth rate leads to a phenomenon called BIOLOGICAL ENVANGELISM.

I'm not a Muslim. I'm what you would call a kuffar or maybe a murtad.

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by hazyfm1: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros, I hope you know that christianity is not exempted from this confusion. no?

SURE!
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Jeflox: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Confused bigot.....May God have mercy on him
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by opeyemi361: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Are you counting C & S among churches? Next post please
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by firefox4th(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
He was never a christian.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by dmcdad: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

Don't be silly, this is d same thing on BH's mind. Now you'll start acting like hypocrite, saying BH is not doing every moslem's bidding.

Nobody wished this new Convert bad, many wished the kind of Religious Tolerance exhibited in SW should persist, not that one should outcompete d other....thinking of competition like that ur proclamation is not ideal.

The Ethnic issues that we are still battling is enough of a situation to deal wt at this point, don't come again with another.
Sport on bruv.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Built2last: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
mizvee:
u are right. I 've been in a bus from kaduna to sokoto, when we got to zaria it was already time for prayers and one old man lead the prayer... I was watching from inside the car. As soon as they finished they got into the car and the man who lead the prayer got a call... he answered in Yoruba and while he was still making call, one of those men said in Hausa that they should all make sure they repeat that prayer when they get home bla bla... that the man who lead the prayer is 'bayarbe' yoruba... i was shocked

Even in abuja here, we have Yoruba and Hausa mosque all over.

same up north and i wonder if its different Allah
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
WHY THE INSULT PLEASE ? DID YOU COMPREHEND THE CONTENT OF MY POST AT ALL ?

Of course I read everytn.
I wish you could make a better pronouncement, one not depicting you as intolerant.

Sorry if its an insult.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Hammefeez: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
good

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Muffy2912: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAMABAD

He will soon start suicide bombing

All Muslims are terrorist.
#fact undecided undecided

Can you prove that?
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by olson(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
superior1:
Most C&S churches practices what can be called Chrislam (a fussion of Islam, occult and Christianity based on the 7 books of moses) , he was never a Christian
You nail it bro, I can't stop laughing cheesy. If u read the post from the beginning u would have know the guy is not a really christian before. cool

2 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Atyem:
I'm surprised about some comments here. He was receiving 20 to 10k from some of his church members, he was a church leader, he collected regular tithe and was the president of a christian association. Now he abandoned all these to be under someone else in his church which is converted to mosque, no more tithe and he was relieved of being the president of an association, some friends and relatives deserted him. Now people said he left because there is no money in pastoring. He has really seen the truth. May Almighty Allah guide you. Maa Sha Allah.
WHICH TRUTH undecided
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Umargarr(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
I'm happy for you Pastor for toeing the only right path, only time will tell, the naysayers will realise the truth when it's too late, the eternal gnashing of teeth and had I known is patiently waiting.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by bobbyspeed(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jetjacky:
We all know how cherubim churches are like na.... Spiritual yes, but by which spirit? We dunno!! Many spirits can wear white, but it doesnt mean they're on the Lords side or the white worn is not meant do deceive! sad sad

To support your assertion I give this Bible quote

: holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - 2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.

Holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - 2Co 11:14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Holy Bible (NKJV) 1.3 - 2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

http:///Y0FAK

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by olaolulazio(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
If that's how God wants it for u, peace shall u find in Islam. I will give him 5years before I can be convinced.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nd07(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
Surah Nasr comes to my mind :

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Idha ja a nasr Ullahi wa-l-fathu
Wa ra'ait an-nasa yadkhuluna fi din-Illahi afwaja
Fa-sabbih bi-hamdi Rabbi-ka wa-staghfir-hu
Inna-hu kana tawwaba

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh
And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops,
Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.

Islam Will Conquer the World .

ALLAHU AKBAR

Jesus loves u & wants u to serve Him. there is no other way 2 heaven but Him. may He bless u as u give ur life 2 Him in Jesus name
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by ndcide(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
A case of When the blind leads the blind.
Was he ever born again? I doubt.
[And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.]
In his case his hands was never on the plough.
He needs deliverance
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by dmcdad: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
mizvee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by MarieSucre(f): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
firefox4th:
He was never a christian.
I see what you did there bro. The NO TRUE SCOTS MAN fallacy.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Azazi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
Are you afraid ? Why speaking Ibo ?

if u are so pained go find out the meaning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.