Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Trace And Recover Your Stolen Mobile Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Trace And Recover Your Stolen Mobile Phone. (1197 Views)

How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Phone In 24 Hours Without Spending A Dime / How To Trace Your Lost or Stolen Mobile Phones / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trace And Recover Your Stolen Mobile Phone. by Seuncoded(f): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
If you lose your mobile you can trace it back.
Most of us always fear that our Mobile may be stolen at any time.

Each mobile carries a unique IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world.

This is how it works!!
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the Number which will help trace your mobile in Case of a theft.
4. Once stolen you just have to E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as below.
Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________
5. No need to go to the police.
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated even if the SIM card has been changed.

http://ngfolds.com/no-police-how-to-trace-and-recover-your-stolen-mobile-phone/
Re: How To Trace And Recover Your Stolen Mobile Phone. by prestige2013: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
I thought they will retrieve it for me since no need to involve Police.

1 Like

Re: How To Trace And Recover Your Stolen Mobile Phone. by austinsmat(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
You mean no need to involve police, what if reach there and the thief kidnap you nkor

1 Like

Re: How To Trace And Recover Your Stolen Mobile Phone. by prestige2013: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
austinsmat:
You mean no need to involve police, what if reach there and the thief kidnap you nkor

I wonder o, bushmeat catch hunter n his gun.

2 Likes

Re: How To Trace And Recover Your Stolen Mobile Phone. by jamex93(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
if dem trace the phone. dem go con say make only me wakà go collect am abi

na die b dat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Onda V820w Dual OS Tablet Review / I Need A 5", 2g, 16gb, 4000mah New Phone For 35k Max. Advice Pls. / What Is The Code For Glo 3gb For N1000 And Code For Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.