Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,059 members, 7,841,997 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? (2809 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

If you can pack a harem of WOMEN or MEN, they gat to be the "wretched" ones you gat to feed! lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin

I have seen ladies who were able to feed themselves and yet chose to be the second or even third wife. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:

Well what they consider themselves capable of and what they are actually capable of are two very different things aren't they?

Some women probably also think they can but they don't. Maybe we make better choices because we've been unofficially mandated to be the family keepers.

Well, your opinion is very subjective, isn't it? How do you know that they are not able to love and to bond with several people?

BTW I like your username "innervoice"
Na these kind names I dey hear I begin to wonder what I was thinking when I chose something else.

Abi I was high on food aroma or something.

You were probably not thinking much, just eating coco candy?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by KanwuliaJara: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

This
grin grin grin grin grin

I have seen ladies who were able to feed themselves and yet chose to be the second or even third wife. wink

Please, give me KNOWN examples in this modern age!
Not SIJUADE wives of ANCIENT IFE-IFA KINGDOM!

Na BABY MAMMAS dey reign now o! SPERM-DONORS only!!!! cool

Please, don't mention Cheif E.K. Clark of IJAW LAND!!! lipsrsealed

Muchechecheche
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Please, give me KNOWN examples.

Please, don't mention Cheif E.K. Clark of IJAW LAND!!! lipsrsealed

Muchechecheche

Believe it or not, a friend of mine is married to a Nigerian and a European lady, both know about the other wife and both are educated and have good jobs. Nothing is impossible. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

Well, your opinion is very subjective, isn't it? How do you know that they are not able to love and to bond with several people?

You were probably not thinking much, just eating coco candy?
That's entirely subject for a different debate. Are polygamous families as bonded as nuclear ones? Long arduous debate.

I was making coconut candy when I was creating this account. Figures.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by KanwuliaJara: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

Believe it or not, a friend of mine is married to a Nigerian and a European lady, both know about the other wife and both are educated and have good jobs. Nothing is impossible. wink

Not the norm!
Like I stated earlier, this is the era of BABY MAMMAS and DADDAS!
That na UNTO OLD SCHOOL!

Tufiakwa!
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:

That's entirely subject for a different debate. Are polygamous families as bonded as nuclear ones? Long arduous debate.

I was making coconut candy when I was creating this account. Figures.

I figure it is a rhetorical question for you.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:
Any ladies in the house who would like to practice polyandry (having multiple husbands)?

We all know that quite a number of men dream of polygyny (multiple wives). grin grin grin
It is called polygamy!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Not the norm!
Like I stated earlier, this is the era of BABY MAMMAS and DADDAS!
That na UNTO OLD SCHOOL!

Tufiakwa!

Where does your rather condescending attitude to polygamous marriages come from?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

It is called polyandry!

Say what?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

Say what?
I said, it is called polyandry!
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:
I said, it is called polyandry!

And you didn't make sense as a response to the comment you quoted.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

And you didn't make sense as a response to the comment you quoted.
Are you serious?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by KanwuliaJara: 5:05am On Aug 04, 2015
innervoice:

Where does your rather condescending attitude to polygamous marriages come from?

From GOD! cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Ngokafor(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
...Yes why not if it was allowed by God? cheesy.would be interesting watching them plot the others downfall just so they can have sole rights to moi the queen. grin cool

..but i will carefully choose them for different purposes.As a matter of fact,i would make sure one is impotent with zero sex drive but seriously loaded,while the other is poor but ****...Getting married to more than one man with very high sex drive will be suicidal embarassed..i cant shout.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by soonest(f): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
No! One wahala is enough i swear
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by ApexTitan(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Ngokafor:

...Yes why not if it was allowed by God? cheesy.would be interesting watching them plot the others downfall just so they can have sole rights to moi the queen. grin cool

..but i will carefully choose them for different purposes.As a matter of fact,i would make sure one is impotent with zero sex drive but seriously loaded,while the other is poor but ****...Getting married to more than one man with very high sex drive will be suicidal embarassed..i cant shout.

Lines in bold state the lucid intent of the big H.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever / Video.big Shame Married Woman Caught With Her Family Doctor On Hidden Camera / Reforms To Make Emotional Abuse Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.