Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever (2794 Views)

Amazing!!man Dumps Mum's Corpse On Street Bc He Is Broke!! / Will This Man Ever Rest In Peace After His Family Made This Obituary Flex / Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by alwelldinho(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2016
I'm eternally grateful to God almighty for making me see yet another year. Thanks for the gifts of life. I thank God for His support, guidance and protection.

Thank You for preserving my Life
to see this day and all the
wonders You've done in my Life.
Thank You for having kept me
alive, for having given me shelter,
warmth and nourishment. Thank
you, Lord, for having given me
friends and dear ones. I thank You
God for giving me Good Health
and the Bounteous Blessings You
continues to Shower on Me. Who
am I without You God! Clay
Molded Statue Breathes into! A
mere Sculptural work in Your
Hand!

God all I can say is thank you so
much for blessing me indeed,
without you I am nothing but
with you I have everything I'll
ever need. I love you lord father
God, THANK YOU. Lord, I pray You
make me a better person as I
continue to add more years on
this terrestrial earth; I ask You for
faith to see You in everything and
everybody; hope, that I may not
dismay; and charity to love You
and others more each day; and to
let You be loved among those
around me. Strengthen and
provide for me so that I'll be able
to give more to the needy. There
are many in this world that have
never had, or have lost a physical
or mental gift that I so easily take
for granted.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, PRINCE ALWELL

Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by alwelldinho(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Since nobody wan wish me happy birthday, make I de wish myself de go.
happy birthday to me once again

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by alwelldinho(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2016
me

Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by dytbabe: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Happy birthday to the man with the big chest
Wishing you the best

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by kashamyanat: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Happy birthday. Me and my luvly family pray with u that may the years you have ahead be grater and better than the 1's you've left behind. Many more years.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by alwelldinho(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
it made my
birthday just a little bit more
special Thank you…
kashamyanat:
Happy birthday. Me and my luvly family pray with u that may the years you have ahead be grater and better than the 1's you've left behind. Many more years.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by alwelldinho(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2016
With this Wish one could live a long time. Thank you.
dytbabe:
Happy birthday to the man with the big chest
Wishing you the best
Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by alwelldinho(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Its about to go down..

Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by sexymoma(f): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
HBD LLNP

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by alwelldinho(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
sexymoma:
HBD LLNP
#grateful heart
Re: Happy Birthday To The Most Amazing Man Ever by Chidoks(f): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Happy birthday. May the lines fall to you in pleasant places. Make sure you have fun today. I'll pop something on your behalf. Enjoy...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) / Please Patronize Me! / Important of Solar Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.