Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria (20475 Views)

Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) / FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / U.S Begins Plans To Lift Arms Ban On Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/us-ready-lift-arms-embargo-nigeria
Mogidi, barcanista, biafra, tan,pdp will not like this news.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
We have a big problem in the south . , (should I say the east?). It seems the west world is only willing to work with an Abo-ki. To think that the west pulled all the stumps to bring down Jonathans government while helping the emergence of a northerner should worry. Forget all the funny yarns about corruption. This is about enthroning a lackey government from a well tested and trusted fulani oligarchy that has contineously proven her willingness to hold the south down so that western oil companies can rape and plunder at will. Maybe it is time, southern politicians learn how trade interests with the western world otherwise we are in for a long rough ride in the politics of this country.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Beync(f): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
GstringAngela:
And wailers told us that PMB's visit to the USA was a waste of time. Now that the arms embargo slammed on us has been lifted, its time to unleash our military might and the newly acquired toys on those Boko Bastards.

The Wailers, The Tandriods and The Biafrans can continue to wail, weep and cry. Una crying neva reach
sharrap for once! Nigerian army crushed boko haram and almost cleared their hideouts in sambisa btw feb and march without american weapons and assistance. Your paymaster came and turn thins around around for the worse. Must he lick obama's asss before he can go to war wit boko haram? nansense!
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by shaddoww: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
During the regime of Goodluck Jonathan, the U.S government refused to sell arms and ammunitions to Nigeria so that we can eliminate the Book Haram.
Goodluck Jonathan went to Russia & they helped us by selling jet fighters & arms to us.
We eliminated the devil called Boko Haram.

But when Buhari became the president, the first thing he did was to go lick Obama's ass in America.

Do you think the U.S Army can fight the Boko Haram ??
The U.S army were all killed in Iraq & Afghanistan, that's what we call humiliation.
Buhari is driving my beloved country to a ditch.
Guy u seem to know more than Alex Badeh oooo
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by prof12(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is a good development. I love this. As time goes on, Buhari's boys will be obliterated from the face of the earth...Or better still, He should just call them to order (I heard he's about to grant them amnesty).

Also, we should be wary of Uncle Sam (US).

Death to the terrorists!!!
What type of a satisfied fool are you?
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by bigerboy200: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
SAI BUHARI IS WORKING,NIGERIA IS MOVING,TANOIDS ARE WAILING,PDP ARE CRYING.. Thank GOD I am part of the REVOLUTIONARIES that
sent dat WASTeful SHOELESS ZOOLOGICAL FISHERMAN back to Otuoke

1 Like

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
omoelesa:
Biafrans and Tanoid how market?

So dis guy sincerely fink that if Biafrans ask for independence n nigeria government refuses n attack dem... den america will supply dem arms

Chisos, nairaland is a crazy place.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by bonechamberlain(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Do you think the US are called world powers for nothing When we tried buying weapons from russia, was the deal not intercepted by them?
Almost EVERY country has a tie with the US and would do their biddings in most situations...
Mind you, as big as russian economy, the US still blacklisted(suspended) them from the G-8...that's why it's called G-7 now....it's either we fight with our crude weapons or we go through them
. deal intercepted by U.S? be sure of what u re saying. Russia as the second arms producer in the world has the right to sell weapons to countries as long as it is done legitimately the u.s has no right to block. the Israel deal was blocked by the u.s because the weapons they were to sell was made in the u.s. kicking Russia out of the G8 doesn't make them not to still be among the top 10 biggest economies, the u.s has always wanted that though.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by PRYCE(m): 4:36am On Aug 04, 2015
holatin:
ogini ?
Guy HATE and ABHOR are synonyms. They can't be used like that!
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by fulanimafia: 5:11am On Aug 04, 2015
owobokiri:
We have a big problem in the south . , (should I say the east?). It seems the west world is only willing to work with an Abo-ki. To think that the west pulled all the stumps to bring down Jonathans government while helping the emergence of a northerner should worry. Forget all the funny yarns about corruption. This is about enthroning a lackey government from a well tested and trusted fulani oligarchy that has contineously proven her willingness to hold the south down so that western oil companies can rape and plunder at will. Maybe it is time, southern politicians learn how trade interests with the western world otherwise we are in for a long rough ride in the politics of this country.

Good morning.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by fulanimafia: 5:14am On Aug 04, 2015
chuna1985:

So dis guy sincerely fink that if Biafrans ask for independence n nigeria government refuses n attack dem... den america will supply dem arms

Chisos, nairaland is a crazy place.

You just revealed your innermost fear, and that is exactly what would happen and you know it.

1 Like

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by amparas(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Cross my arms d watching in 3D
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:

You just revealed your innermost fear, and that is exactly what would happen and you know it.

Looooooooooooool, D fulania man, I didn't kno u people de fear, I Alwz knew fulani men as brave warriors n ur here praying dat america will give u weapons..lmao.

Go n educate urself now, check all d wars on in d world...check out what's goin on dere...
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2015
bonechamberlain:
. deal intercepted by U.S? be sure of what u re saying. Russia as the second arms producer in the world has the right to sell weapons to countries as long as it is done legitimately the u.s has no right to block. the Israel deal was blocked by the u.s because the weapons they were to sell was made in the u.s. kicking Russia out of the G8 doesn't make them not to still be among the top 10 biggest economies, the u.s has always wanted that though.
kk thanks 4d clarification
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by bonechamberlain(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
kk thanks 4d clarification
u welcome
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by neocortex: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2015
holatin:
The Leahy Law is a US human rights law that
prohibits the US department of state and
department of defence from providing military
assistance to foreign military units that allegedly
violate human rights with impunity.

barcanista pls are you seeing the bolded ?

USA is lifting the embargo because they are sure it won't be used to violate human right.

Where are all those theory of yours. decree 8 and co.

Been a military ruler doesn't mean you can never adapt to civilian rule. Just pray you let go of that hateness you abhor for d man.

PMB I believe

You are a confirmed zombie, Us has done nothing more than talks and promises,
but to you ebery media article is an "achievement"
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by heywhydo(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2015
LatestTrend:
Nigeria always relying on some foreign countries for this or that.

Isn't high time other countries relied on us ? I don't understand why our government can't use simple common sense to combact Bokoharam. If those guys are truly in Sambisa forest, cant our solders attack by air ? No matter how big it is, 50 air jets will do the job within an hours.

You our soldiers, let these useless politicians keep wasting your lives.

You go wise soon.

is that aw to combat in ur village.... common sense 4 uncommon people
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by LatestTrend: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2015
ok...tell me dummie. Ma Ppl come read theory.

heywhydo:

is that aw to combat in ur village.... common sense 4 uncommon people
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by bashsani(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is a good development. I love this. As time goes on, Buhari's boys will be obliterated from the face of the earth...Or better still, He should just call them to order (I heard he's about to grant them amnesty).

Also, we should be wary of Uncle Sam (US).

Death to the terrorists!!!
enemy of the state.gotcha!
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by bashsani(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
LatestTrend:
Nigeria always relying on some foreign countries for this or that.

Isn't high time other countries relied on us ? I don't understand why our government can't use simple common sense to combact Bokoharam. If those guys are truly in Sambisa forest, cant our solders attack by air ? No matter how big it is, 50 air jets will do the job within an hours.

You our soldiers, let these useless politicians keep wasting your lives.

You go wise soon.
u for good for film production
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by phyllosilicate(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:

Only you na gangs of Bad guys.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by iamsholex(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President / Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood / Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.