Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President (20422 Views)

IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / Governor Okowa & His Wife In Public Display Of Affection At An Event In Delta / It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2017
By TonyeBarcanista

I have been watching with keen interest some comments credited to some people of bad conscience with respect to the health status of President Muhammadu Buhari. In fact, I am yet to come to terms with the fact that some living things that called themselves humans have been trying so hard to convince their evil minds that Mr. President is dead even when they are neither the Doctor that “certified” him dead nor an attendant in the mortuary that watches over his “corpse”.

The questions I beg to ask are: Who want Buhari dead? What purpose will it serve should Buhari die (God forbid)?

Who Benefits Should Anything Happen To Buhari?
I have taken my time to study the political environment and dynamics of Nigeria, and I came to conclusion that should anything happen to President Muhammadu Buhari (God forbid), there will be NO beneficiary in the real sense.

While some may argue that the Vice/Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will naturally stand to benefit due to elevation to the number 1 seat, the reality is that he will be frustrated by kinsmen and supporters of Mr. President, as lots of conspiracy theories will fly round. Under such condition, he will neither have the peace of mind to discharge his duties nor will it enjoy the support of Buhari kinsmen should he seek a term in 2019. In fact, the political environment will be polarized beyond imagination.

Of course, we all know that the demise of a President will NEVER be to the benefit of the opposition party. This is because the constitution doesn’t allow for fresh election upon the demise of a President/Governor but permits the Vice/Deputy, a member of the ruling party to succeed the boss without recourse to the opposition. This simply means neither PDP nor any opposition stand to gain should anything happen to Buhari. In addition to this, the ruling party will always placate supporters and tribesmen of the President and use sympathy vote to win 2019 (just like GEJ/PDP did in 2011).

Why then should people wish for the demise of Mr. President? How inhuman can some living things that pretend to be humans be? Should parochial/political inclination blind our sense of brotherly love and humanity?

Buhari’s State Of Health:
I will want to believe that the President is in safe condition irrespective of the wishful thinking of some group of people that doesn’t wish well to the country. If his spokespeople insist that the President is doing well, I think it is appropriate for Nigerians of good conscience to believe the report and wish safe health to Buhari.

Nobody is a custodian of life, only God determines who live and who should return to the dust. Our duty is to pray for safe health always but we must NEVER play God. In fact, there are lots of precedents to point that people who wish death to others without cause usually die before those they wish. I will refrain from citing instances because I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone, nevertheless. We should be mindful of what we wish others.

Muhammadu Buhari is first a human, husband, and father before being a President. Nobody will be happy reading/seeing death rumours/wishes of his/her relative(s). I am sure that carriers of the Buhari death rumour will go amok if another person tries it on their fathers and other relatives. We shouldn’t play politics with human life.

I was glad when the Chairman of PDP, HE Senator Ahmed Markafi during the expanded Caucus meeting yesterday prayed for safe health of President Buhari, that shows maturity of the party under his leadership.

Make no mistake, I am not a fan of the administration, and I believe that we deserve a better deal, but I will never wish for such through death of the President irrespective of what some of the President’s supporters may/might have wished others in the past. Instead, the ballot box should be the vehicle for change in government. Only those with insanity will wish otherwise.

I wish Mr. President good health and long life beyond the expiration of his Presidency.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Shared on palmchat

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2017
I don't wish that nigga dead.

But it not by force to finish what he has started. Some other nigga can always take over the baton

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Dead or alive no fk given! cool

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by VampireeM(f): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Tonye pls who made you PMB's spokesman esp on NL?
Most Nigerians dont wish or care about whats going on with him.. All we know is he should return to the country and keep his campaign promises. People are dying of hunger and all sectors messed up and he is vacationing and having medical check-ups in london after budgeting billions of naira for Aso rock hospital..

Go tell your master Bubu that we are hungry and a hungry man is an angry man!

245 Likes 21 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Sydney22: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2017
lipsrsealed

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2017
^^^

I understand that you are an embittered soul, but sorry, I can't help you.

Sorry, I refused to quote you because that will be low of me.

30 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Afriifa(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2017
I don't wish him death, I only wish he was not my president

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Young03(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Tonye will u shut d f*ck up
Ar u his spokesman? what aout millions of nigerians including me that he's wishing death
i never eat breakfast as i de type so

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Imoy(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2017
You want to switch to APC again?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
I don't wish him death, I only wish he was not my president
Nothing wrong in wishing someone else is the President, even some Americans wished Trump isn't their President. But wishing a man death without cause is the peak of madness

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by highpriest4: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2017
Nigerians own better, if na for libya we for don forget say there was a dullard named bubu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Imoy:
You want to switch to APC again?
Are you deranged again? Is PDP the same as Ipod? Well, even during the expanded caucus meeting of PDP we prayed for safe health of Buhari. The prayer was led by the Chairman of PDP HE Ahmed Markafi

Don't get it twisted! PDP is not ipod

16 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by darknetcom: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2017
thank you sir...
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2017
[s]
VampireeM:
Tonye pls who made you PMB's spokesman esp on NL?
Most Nigerians dont wish or care about whats going on with him.. All we know is he should return to the country and keep his campaign promises. People are dying of hunger and all sectors messed up and he is vacationing and having medical check-ups in london after budgeting billions of naira for Aso rock hospital..

Go tell your master Bubu that we are hungry and a hungry man is an angry man!
[/s]
Can you for once allow sanity to take its course? Where in the write-up did I speak for the President or when did I tell you and your embittered soul crew that I was his spokesperson?

Don't you get it? Wishing death to a man IS NOT POLITICS, it is outright insanity!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Afriifa(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing wrong in wishing someone else is the President, even some Americans wished Trump isn't their President. But wishing a man death without cause is the peak of madness
thank you

4 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TheTrueSeeker: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2017
@OP in 1985 (not sure if you were born then) many Nigerians celebrated on the streets singing and chanting "Buhari, pack your load..." after he was overthrown by IBB.

Why did they celebrate in the first place?

Primarily becos of the hunger in the land; Starvation due to bad govt. policies were the order of the day like what is currently going on in Nigeria today. Mind you after he was overthrown, he was jailed for about two years and nobody cared about his health while in jail. (His first wife even divorced him as soon as he was released from prison)

Today, Nigerians are really not 'wishing' him death but are only wishing he should just go away by hook or by crook if he can't provide solution to their heap of sufferings.

His misplaced policies are not working yet he is adamant and insisting on staying on in spite of major sufferings and death everywhere. What more can you wish such a person?

Nigerians are fully aware their leaders don't resign while in power and are not expecting any different from Mr. President. ...!!!

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
thank you
You welcome Sir!

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by iamblisz(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2017
tonye u dont have to write all this its irrelevant, i remembered when a former kaduna state governor died and how a certain religion celebrated it. it wont change anything, this is nigeria
nigerians never wished yar adua death when he was ill, why is buhari own different?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Cjrane2: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Sydney22:
Barcanista the unstable fellow ....

Who offered you protection this time around ? sad

If only God can take away that blood sucking tyrant, Buhari

Even Abacha killed less Nigerians in his 5 or more years than how many Buhari has already murdered in two years.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2017
iamblisz:
tonye u dont have to write all this its irrelevant, i remembered when a former kaduna state governor died and how a certain religion celebrated it. it wont change anything, this is nigeria
That some people were stupid doesn't mean that Tonye will be stupid.

I am sure you didn't miss this part
I will never wish for such through death of the President irrespective of what some of the President’s supporters may/might have wished others in the past

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by darknetcom: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2017
i never wished jonathan dead,even till today...

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by gerg: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2017
When this boy go get sense? You're just a comformist attention seeker. I think you need to go get a job soon and stop writing thrash everyday on Nairaland

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by limeta(f): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Tony pls take yr time go speak with the family and friends and love one,s of IPOB,shiits ,christians in south kaduna that were killed for no reason
Am sure you find yr answers there.
I wish him death.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Igbos hate Buhari so much that peradventure he dies in office they will embark on a year long celebration which is not surprising. Ive never considered them as evolved humans anyway so i don't care

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Nempi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't want to gain anything from his death. I just want him dead! When did it become a crime to want something in Nigeria?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by MrFemFem: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by PedroJP(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
this foolish one is back again, he only supports evil. You are condemning those widhing him dead but won't condemn him whom has killed so many. Defenseless and no threat posing IPOB members were killed, you and your co jubilated but you are here writing epistle cos of mere wishing.

You can as well accompany him to hell. Better he is then and we survive than him to be alive while most perish.

Hypocrite. You said "those who wish another death without any cause....."

Who said we want him dead with no reason ? He has killed many, not even wishing them death. He has killed brothers, fathers, sisters, children of many. Is his life more special than those or are his relatives more special than relatives of thos killed ?

Does it even look like buhari wishes us well with his system of ruling ? Is it not "u can go to hell" character he has been exhibiting which is exactly what we pray divinity helps us achieve on his head since we mere mortals can hardly do that.

It seems fulanis have been giving you fula d nunu recently that you keep shut on their atrocities and condemn mere sayings and wishes. God judge u d wat u reason.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by firstking01(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
All these grammer wey you dey speak na nonsense if you cannot answer this simple question, so, if buhari is alive and hearty as you claimed, why did the northern govrns and top politicians in the north held an emergency meeting forcing osinbajo to resign undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Eledan: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
God bless the President
God bless Nigeria
2017 is my year of exceeding success.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Eledan: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
firstking01:
All these grammer wey you dey speak na nonsense if you cannot answer this simple question, so, if buhari is alive and hearty as you claimed, why did the northern govrns and top politicians in the north held an emergency meeting forcing osinbaja to resign undecided

Were you at the meeting to be speaking authoritatively or you discussed this with your Ipob friends in a beer joint?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by Eledan: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
kropotkin2:
Igbos hate Buhari so much that peradventure he dies in office they will embark on a year long celebration which is not surprising. Ive never considered them as evolved humans so i cant care

The whole lies about the President's death emanated from IPOB rumor mills.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
firstking01:
All these grammer wey you dey speak na nonsense if you cannot answer this simple question, so, if buhari is alive and hearty as you claimed, why did the northern govrns and top politicians in the north held an emergency meeting forcing osinbaja to resign undecided

Answer this dude
Eledan:

Were you at the meeting to be speaking authoritatively or you discussed this with your friend in a beer joint?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA / Lai Mohammed: We Will Regulate, Not Shut Down Social Media / Peter Obi's Policy Document Is Empty, offers Nothing New To Nigerians - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.