Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Rihanna And Chris Brown Have Secretly Married. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And Chris Brown Have Secretly Married. (1258 Views)

Dami And Chris Attoh Crowned West Africa's Sexiest Celebrity Couple / "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna And Chris Brown Have Secretly Married. by ammamat(f): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2009
Rihanna and Chris Brown have secretly married.
Chris - who was arrested after allegedly attacking Rihanna last month - is believed to have proposed to the 'Umbrella' singer during their emotional reunion at P. Diddy's Miami mansion last weekend.

A source said: "They had a tearful face-to-face meeting at Diddy's, during which an emotional Chris apologised, begged for forgiveness and proposed to her on the spot.

"She was totally up front and confessed to him, 'I can't live without you.' "

After Rihanna accepted the 19-year-old star's proposal, the couple asked a minister to marry them at Diddy's $14.5 million mansion on the exclusive Star Island.

However, the 21-year-old beauty has seemingly ignored her loved ones' advice and is already planning a family with the 'Run It' singer.

The source added to America's Star magazine: "All she's ever wanted was to be with him forever. Rihanna is looking for the husband-and-two-kids deal before she turns 25. She believes in fairy tales, and she wants to live hers with Chris."

The couple are still hiding out together in Miami.
Re: Rihanna And Chris Brown Have Secretly Married. by sammyjl(f): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2009
undecided There are two similar topics of this Chris B and Rihana married, so i'd suggest befoe "we" introduce a topic, "we" should first check out if the topic is there or not. Repeatations are not the thing

(1) (Reply)

Tape Of Mel Gibson Racist Rant Released. His Career Is Pretty Much Over Imo. / The Person, Genevieve / Rihanna Got Banned In France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.