Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters (23903 Views)

El-rufai Orders Arrest Of Ibrahim Musa, Spokesperson Of Shiite / Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters by mikolo80: 3:14am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

I cannot wait for the day when he will announce.

WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DEFETED THE BOKOHARAM SECT AND ARRESTED THEIR LEADERS AND KILLED OTHERS.
you go wait tire. .insurgency is not easy to defeat after it has been allowed to spread like cancer
Re: Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters by tsdarkside(m): 3:59am On Aug 04, 2015
cassidy1996:
What's special abt dis one. Nigerian army sucks...

go die!!! Nigerian army kick assses..............
Re: Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters by Ertekazee: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2015
This lad is a polished and an amiable character from his disposition. Congrats!
Re: Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters by skedy1(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2015
According to our correspondence/eye witness continues....
Re: Rabe Abubakar, Spokesperson Of The Defence Headquarters by obontami: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

I cannot wait for the day when he will announce.

WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DEFETED THE BOKOHARAM SECT AND ARRESTED THEIR LEADERS AND KILLED OTHERS.
ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him / IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" / Akpabio: I Never Asked Where God Was When I Made Emmanuel Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.