Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp (2016 Views)

Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / What Is D Best Way To Handle A Stubborn Boy? / What Is The Best Advice Your Mother Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
As a woman when you get married choose your friends carefully and don't let your friends choose for you.
We have read how a friend through her advice shattered someone's marriage and the lady in question sees nothing wrong with her friend's advice, instead she said her friend opened her eyes.

Avoid women who always seem to have the best advice but
never seem to have a
working relationship.

Avoid women who instead of trying to be diplomatic they set you
against your husband. Avoid friends who seem to hate men and have a wrong definition of the word feminism who think feminism
means dominance over men.

Nothing can ever come out right with such women.

We also read a post from someone condemning ladies who didn't support the
woman. People should learn to stop letting gender sentiments cloud their judgements. Some of them will make you hate men and tell you not to tolerate any rubbish from a man but will
go behind to lick their
partner's anus in reverence.

Mind who you keep as friends cuz your friends will make or mar you.

Respect your husband and husbands respect your wives. As a lady if your husband asks you not to attend something, try talking
it over with him but if he is adamant then don't go.

Respect!!! Honour!!! Submit!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cococandy and freecocoa won't like this post.

Don't bite me o!

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by freecocoa(f): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
I hope I can also tell him not go anywhere I don't want him to, and he must sit his a$$ home, too.

How about men, shouldn't they choose their friends wisely too as married men?

8 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by lilmax(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
I hope I can also tell him not go anywhere I don't want him to, and he must sit his a$$ home, too.

every opinion is an attack on you

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Cococandy and freecocoa won't like this post.

Don't bite me o!

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]

All i knw is dat as a married woman,ur best frd shd b ur hubby n if u must av frds,ur hubby must approved it,dey
must be those dat re older than u in marriage
platform,dose dat u'll learn frm,dose dat will lead u right,dose dat will tell u how far dia journey in marriage is and not dose dat re still single dat experience marriage isn't dia portion yet,

To me wen a lady is married,she limits her
closeness with her single female frds n joins d married women with experience n focus minded pple, N .B-joining or making frds with dem(married women with experience)doesn't make u tell dem ur marriage life buh
u learn frm them n u bring dat to ur home as practicals only those that are practicable.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
lilmax:
It's not my fault that you don't know how to read and be able to know when words are used figuratively, iti.

6 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by lilmax(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
It's not my fault that you don't know how to read and be able to know when words are used figuratively, iti.
you are clearly on your period

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
lilmax:
you are clearly on your period
chaiii u wickked. oooo

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
well the advice goes both ways.....between hussy and wifey....we all need to learn how to compromise
Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by KanwuliaJara: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Like on NL! grin
Na doz wey nor get go make noise pass ke!

#GodIsOurStrength#

What is a "working relationship"? wink

A relationship FULL OF WORK! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by 400billionman: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by An2elect2(f): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2015
freecocoa:

Even if you don't subscribe to any religious belief, nature via common sense should teach you that men are the head. You can claim to be the neck, that can turn the head however, but that will be a lie because all actions whether voluntary or reflex emanate from the head.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by 5minsmadness: 6:09am On Aug 04, 2015
lilmax:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
As in eh!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by 5minsmadness: 6:11am On Aug 04, 2015
kallmemrB:
chaiii u wickked. oooo

The guy is on a roll tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2015
shegsky:
As a woman when you get married choose your friends carefully and don't let your friends choose for you.
We have read how a friend through her advice shattered someone's marriage and the lady in question sees nothing wrong with her friend's advice, instead she said her friend opened her eyes.
I don't see a problem with this, if it truly opened her eyes like she opined.
It's not by force to stay in a nasty marriage just because you want a fvcking society to hail you meanwhile, they will be saying all sorts of nasty things if you die in it.

What's the fuss?

6 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2015
shegsky:
Respect your husband and husbands respect your wives. As a lady if your husband asks you not to attend something, try talking

Lol, I pity a woman that will marry this type.
Anyway, the emboldened got me thinking because according to you, it has to be reciprocated.

Are you saying, "As a man if your wife asks you not to attend something, try talking
it over with her but if she is adamant then don't go"?.

Lubbish!! lipsrsealed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by SAMBARRY: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2015
gringringringrin
freecocoa:

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by SAMBARRY: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

that's all grin

speaking of empty barrels making the loudest noise gringrin

how many times you dony hear of otedola or dangote or Zuckerberg or bill Gates rant about respect grin

Those ones don't need to rant . respect will come naturally grin
KanwuliaJara:
Like on NL! grin
Na doz wey nor get go make noise pass ke!

#GodIsOurStrength#

What is a "working relationship"? wink

A relationship FULL OF WORK! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by troy20(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Anyway, the emboldened got me thinking because according to you, it has to be reciprocated.

Are you saying, "As a man if your wife asks you not to attend something, try talking

why dont you just stop dripping puccy juices all over the place and leaving sents, getting all us unsure of our game.men are on heat season.i beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Chidoks(f): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2015
nna ee! with the way some folks are going about gender issues these days i wonder what happens to the next generation.nobody has African family values again or are we all pretending?
A man goes out there and humps from one floxy to another, bringing home pain, heart break and disease or death!
A woman releases 5000 bombs from her mouth when her husband says 1! homes break everyday because the couples are not ready to compromise!
Who told you you can ever be equal with your husband?? haba! check am naw! our mothers excelled because knew their place---> under the man!
in every home someone has to pretend to be the fool.in most cases the onus rests on the woman! i'm tired of all these gender equality thrash..let the man be the best he can be, then the woman the best she can be.
husbands: love , care and provide for your wives
wives: submit to your husbands and every other thing falls into place.
May God help our family systems( amen)

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by wisdomiskey(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2015
troy20:

why dont you just stop dripping puccy juices all over the place and leaving sents, getting all us unsure of our game.men are on heat season.i beg you.

broz. juss fashi francistony
hez onli 17yrs old nd
yet to gain admission in2 uni
juss visit d education section nd
yuh will see him dere crying
about jamb nd uni admission cry

i pity those wu take
hiz commentz serzly.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by wisdomiskey(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

stfu!
wat doez a small pikin
lyk yuh kno? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by wisdomiskey(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
shegsky:

Avoid women who always seem to have the best advice but
never seem to have a
working relationship.

Avoid women who instead of trying to be diplomatic they set you
against your husband. Avoid friends who seem to hate men and have a wrong definition of the word feminism who think feminism
means dominance over men.

Nothing can ever come out right with such women.

We also read a post from someone condemning ladies who didn't support the
woman. People should learn to stop letting gender sentiments cloud their judgements. Some of them will make you hate men and tell you not to tolerate any rubbish from a man but will
go behind to lick their
partner's anus in reverence.

Mind who you keep as friends cuz your friends will make or mar you.

korrect gal! wink
Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2015
troy20:

wisdomiskey:

broz. juss fashi francistony
hez onli 17yrs old nd
yet to gain admission in2 uni
juss visit d education section nd
yuh will see him dere crying
about jamb nd uni admission cry

i pity those wu take
hiz commentz serzly.
wisdomiskey:

stfu!
wat doez a small pikin
lyk yuh kno? lipsrsealed
cc Ishilove, lalasticlala etc

P.S Wisdomiskey is 5minsmadness and the psycho recently logged out and logged in now to attack.
Check other thread he quoted Lordreed and it's only 5minsmadness that knows I was there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by capricun: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Dude are you gay

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015
capricun:

Dude are you gay
Ask yourself that; and we don't have to share same opinion.

That you came from a family your father is above your mother doesn't make us the same.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by wisdomiskey(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

cc Ishilove, lalasticlala etc

P.S Wisdomiskey is 5minsmadness and the psycho recently logged out and logged in now to attack.
Check other thread he quoted Lordreed and it's only 5minsmadness that knows I was there.

Cc . ishilove lalasticlala royalroy
francistony juss called 5minsmadness
a psycho

datz an insult nd he must be banned if yuh
guyz wanna start dishin out banz

be fair!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by wisdomiskey(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2015
capricun:

Dude are you gay

he iz. grin
nd he also operatez d
victoriabee moniker
coz hez so desperate to b
a female.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by capricun: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Ask yourself that; and we don't have to share same opinion.

That you came from a family your father is above your mother doesn't make us the same.

Lol, I have asked myself and mine is Am straight.
Now to you, you sound weak, like a sissy. No insults intended but that's how you come across to me, I read your posts and I wonder at your weakness. I bet you have never had a kiss in your life, except from your pet dog that's if you can be strong enough to control it.

You don't act like a man, men are strong and take decisions not lap dogs that feed of the feet of women.

A man should lay down the rules and the woman follow. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by capricun: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2015
wisdomiskey:

he iz. grin
nd he also operatez d
victoriabee moniker
coz hez so desperate to b
a female.

Eya, we could sponsor a surgery for him. Make him a p.us.sy legally

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by wisdomiskey(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2015
capricun:

Lol, I have asked myself and mine is Am straight.
Now to you, you sound weak, like a sissy. No insults intended but that's how you come across to me, I read your posts and I wonder at your weakness. I bet you have never had a kiss in your life, except from your pet dog that's if you can be strong enough to control it.

You don't act like a man, men are strong and take decisions not lap dogs that feed of the feet of women.

A man should lay down the rules and the woman follow. Simple

if yuh read hez
diary, yuh will see he waz molested
by an older woman az a kid
datz why hiz psyche iz fuckedd up.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Women Who Always Seem 2av D Best Advice But Neva Seem2av A Wrkin Relatnshp by wisdomiskey(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2015
capricun:

Eya, we could sponsor a surgery for him. Make him a p.us.sy legally

ehehhehe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Now A Father..it's a boy. / Is Marriage Only For Procreation? / Between A Man's Wife And His Mother, Who Has More Authority In His House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.