Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village (48863 Views)

Return Justice Sylvester Ngwuta "Loot" Back To Kogi Gov. Group Begs DSS / Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members / Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
And the media always give them awards as best govs.I wonder if they carryout investigation In their states.
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by chesterlee(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Election time = Propaganda time

APC sha
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by madgoat(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
We are really suffering in Naija sad
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Kossyne(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lies!!!..the man is from Ayangba. There's a university in his village and a college of education in a nearby town Ankpa.

Ayangba is one of the fastest developing towns in Nigeria. It is close to Oboloafor in Enugu.
There are private secondary schools there too. OP always confirm the authenticity of a story before you post it.
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by denco4: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
What a shame
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by daben1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kogi!! Always backward
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Idris Ichala Wada, the pilot turn politician have never paid my mother her 7 months salary.

I can bet my life that he will be kicked out of Lugard House come 2016.

Quote me after the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Deltagiant: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Even though Buhari described you people as 'baboons and monkeys', there is every reason to also agree with Radio Biafra that Nigeria is a 'zoo'.

It continues to manifest everyday!
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kossyne:
Lies!!!..the man is from Ayangba. There's a university in his village and a college of education in a nearby town Ankpa.

Ayangba is one of the fastest developing towns in Nigeria. It is close to Oboloafor in Enugu.
There are private secondary schools there too. OP always confirm the authenticity of a story before you post it.

Will you keep quiet there!

This is how one guy called Chuna was telling me that the so called green refineries was going on.

Meanwhile, I live in one of the town that the refinery is to be situated.

FYI, Wada is not from Ayigba but Udu in Dekina local council same as Ayigba.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by hensben(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
SenJoe:
As long as I love PDP, I actually have no regard for Wadw,His is a disgrace to the party.
PDP as a party is a disgrace to Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by kayzytech: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dat serves dem right, I mean Kogites since dey decides elects d man dat hv mental disorder so don't complain. Tnx
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by stexsy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
He is the governor of Kogi state and not the governor of Odu, kogi state is bigger than odu.....
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
embarrassing

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Menace2Society(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
stexsy:
He is the governor of Kogi state and not the governor of Odu, kogi state is bigger than odu.....
So?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by malawi101(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And so what?

You see this unclean environ for education... And you say your trash
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by tayoxx(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

This is how one guy called Chuna was telling me that the so called green refineries was going on.

you dey mind the fool....he even said ayingba is fast developing....developing with what biko ...High level of crime abi high level of poverty....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by qualityovenbake(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
To bad.
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by azimibraun: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
My problem is that people who are not from Kogi state will noot believe stories like this. But it's. True. Let his supporters from his. Father's compound or his younger brothers and sisters come up with conflicting pictures to defend their brother.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by azimibraun: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nobody they say know tomorrow but I know one tomorrow and that is that PDP will lose the upcoming election in Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by ojnnaco(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
i don't know y Kogi state as a whole is enshrined with poverty and its populace with penury .... Whats really happening ? D state can't even boost of one thing its producing ....just been parasitic on its tourist
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by bummyla(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Charity Begins at Home Mr. Governor! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by naijafella(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
By the time PDP is done with any state,this is the kind of pictures you get...
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Kossyne(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Where are u from?
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Mznaett: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nothing suprises me anymore especially in the matters of our dear country cry
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Anthrophile(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Negligence and below average performance will continue to plague the Nigerian polity as long as we ignore track record and achievements for sentiments.
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by NovusHomo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
donholy28:
after seeing this u people still voted for him?

Of course they did. Are they not Nigerians?
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by lhordspy: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
i think i spotted somethinq lyk a school bus without the four wheels, classroom without windows kogi state! They shud top the world poorest region for sure.....

ps: in other view, they shouldnt have been created in tge first place, I think this is the effect of cutting of rotten slice of some other states lyk benue nd kwara to form this poverty island....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Oduogboyaga1: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
This classrooms blocks have not been in use for the past 20yrs. New classroom blocks have been constructed in this secondary school with all sport activities. The poster is one of the enemies of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by discusant: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Western education is fast going away from the whole north. Kogi state ought to have been different from main north, but you see, Fulani strong influence and religion are fast absorbing the entire Middle belt that used to play differently from Fulani. Christianity is fast disappearing from the entire north owing to Sharia law and Boko Haram onslaught in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video / A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu / We Won’t Accept Poll Results By Buhari's ‘Daughter’ – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.