Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village (48852 Views)

Return Justice Sylvester Ngwuta "Loot" Back To Kogi Gov. Group Begs DSS / Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members / Kogi APC In A Joyful Mood As Gov. Wada Win PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by manchesterboy: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gov Wada is not the problem. Igala land was placed under a curse by Princess Inikpi who was offered as a sacrifice during a war between the Igala and the Jukuns many years ago. Her spirit is very angry with Igala people and that's why igala people are in bondage and cannot excel. If you are from Igala you will know about this. This mystery was revealed during a deliverance ministration by Dr Chris Okafor ( Gods Oracle) at Liberation City last month.

For this reason, the Oracle of God Dr Chris Okafor will be storming Kogi State this August to liberate Igala people and the entire Kogi State. So igala people, the man chosen by God to liberate your land is on his way to Kogi state. Proclaim this good news to all igala people worldwide and make you attend if you are from Igala land.

Venue: Lokoja Township Stadium
Date: 12- 14 August 2015
Time: 4pm daily

Don't miss it
God bless you

Dr Chris Okafor
General Overseer, Mountain of Liberation and Miracles Ministries, aka Liberation City
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Gbigbon: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
You would have complemented this display by also showing the Governor's private residence side by side the school buildings.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by laudate: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gbigbon:
You would have complemented this display by also showing the Governor's private residence side by side the school buildings.

Correct Guy! grin
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by ModiKen(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And so what?

To call u a goat would be understating how idiotic u are.

"And so what?"

Is dat all u have to say?

BTW, this is a disgrace to all persons from Kogi state.
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Fellonigerians: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
We have failed our children... The day they rise up against us, we go suffer...

What can be learnt at a school like this
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by laudate: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
tola9ja:

Senator DINO MELAYE: "Kogi Is The Most Backward State In The Country Of Nigeria"

In another country, people would have removed their shoes and thrown it at this man!
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by kalakutta: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
laudate:

The comparison was made based on performance, NOT on revenue profile. A governor that is clueless, inept, and visionless can have the highest revenue profile in the country, yet he would still be unable to achieve anything significant, substantial or concrete in his state. angry

A governor that is creative, filled with purpose and vision may have one of the lowest revenue profiles in a country, but would still be able to deliver good programmes to improve his state and benefit his people, by cutting areas of waste, seeking international donors like the World bank to fund certain projects, utilising international grants judiciously etc. undecided

Lagos repaired federal roads, not because they could NOT find a better use for their revenue; but because they wanted to improve safety, transportation and development of their citizens and their state.

Kogi has a lot of waterways. How many tourist companies has it attracted to the state to develop waterfront hotels or complexes? Why can't they build jetties or do Water Buses/Ferries like Lagos State did, to ferry people from one port to the other? Just create the enabling environment, work hard to get investors in these areas and give them the policies and support they need to succeed! shocked Do you know how many jobs would be created and how much taxes they would collect, if such schemes were operational?

Akwa Ibom transformed its healthcare system and other areas of infrastructure because it knew what such development would bring to its citizens.

Ok, lets us look at Anambra, Enugu, Edo and even small little Ogun State that is in Nigeria. How different is their revenue profile from Kogi?

Did Obi not plug waste in Anambra and did he not leave Anambra in a better state than he met it? Kogi is even lucky, they are close to Abuja. Instead of using this proximity to attract people to its state, it has remained quiet, reclusive and unable to utilise its proximity to Abuja to its own advantage in a way that would create benefits for its citizens. cry

Nassarawa on the other hand that is also close to Abuja has built housing estates, repaired roads and has done everything to attract new businesses and the best set of investors into the state, to develop it. Do the governors that have governed Nassarawa have two heads? Most parts of that state are better developed than Kogi! angry

As for having discordant ethnic groups in a state, that is nothing new! Look at Delta, etc. Delta is a mini-Nigeria with the Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko, Igbo all lumped within the same state. Even other states have different ethnic groups within them and yet their governors have managed to develop their states.

easier said than done. Not until the people change their mindset. No leader can make any impact in that state. Little wonder all their governors face excessive criticisms while in office. Messed up state i must admit. Their fetishness is 2nd to none. As for the usual stories of how states have been transformed. All the states you mentioned i guess achieved their goals in 8 years. I doubt if any governor can do too much in 4 years. Especially in Kogi state. You won't understand. It is a messed up state. Very wicked set of people (masses and their elites). After my service year, i was offered a job in the ADP programmed in Ayingba.. I rejected it, in favor of Nifor Benin. The yhave land, but will rather refuse to farm. The Almajiri system in the state is very advanced, only that they are more educated. I don't envy Wada.. He is facing an uphill task. Ruling that state takes more than man's might..
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
donholy28:
after seeing this u people still voted for him?

Yes o. His Igala people have the highest population and LGA's in kogi state.

They can vote a leper as long as the person is Igala like them but they have the worst infrastructure and development in the whole Kogi state.
Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
kalakutta:

[s] easier said than done. Not until the people change their mindset. No leader can make any impact in that state. Little wonder all their governors face excessive criticisms while in office. Messed up state i must admit. Their fetishness is 2nd to none. As for the usual stories of how states have been transformed. All the states you mentioned i guess achieved their goals in 8 years. I doubt if any governor can do too much in 4 years. Especially in Kogi state. You won't understand. It is a messed up state. Very wicked set of people (masses and their elites). After my service year, i was offered a job in the ADP programmed in Ayingba.. I rejected it, in favor of Nifor Benin. The yhave land, but will rather refuse to farm. The Almajiri system in the state is very advanced, only that they are more educated. I don't envy Wada.. He is facing an uphill task. Ruling that state takes more than man's might.. [/s]

Nonsense!!!!
Un-dilluted Pure garbage!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village by HumbleFarmer(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
the pictures we are seeing is that of a dilapidated structure, that is no more in use. we have so many of such buildings in our school environment.
let the owners of the lead post tell us where the students are taking lesson and the staff room b4 I believe.
I see this as a mere blackmail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.