Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

24dro's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24dro's Profile / 24dro's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: U.S Warns: We Will Retaliate If The ICC Arrests Israeli Officials (Photo) by 24dro(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30
WriterNig:
This is the same hypocrites that some of you here are supporting. Smh

This same US was trying to force the ICC to arrest President Putin even though the civilian casualties in Ukraine for 2 years is not even up to a quarter of the number of Palestinians killed by Israel.

Israel has killed over 35,000 Palestinian citizens, 12,000 of them are children.

While in the 2 years war in Ukraine, 558 civilians have died.

The US killed millions of people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Syria, Vietnam.

The US also threatened to invade & destroy (ICC) The Hague, Netherlands if they ever issue arrest warrants for American war criminals like Obama, Bill Clinton etc
There's no point telling this morons anything, when you refuse to research and feed on junk news from the West then you get gullible.
Jews are the one running the world, they've infiltrated every corner in US. No opposing can ever and would ever condemn what they're doing. It is considered political suicide, reason why nobody is been able to condemn what they are doing. When you watch "Europa the last battle" you would understand better and never blame Adolf Hitler, like its been said. Its only victors that write history which makes half of the historic history questionable. I knew it would amount to this, the Jews have always and would always be the boogie men pulling the strings behind the scenes. Let's watch how this places out, if they don't arrest him then they just gave everyone the leverage to do whatever they won't without consequence. Just like the election interfering against Trump, once they arrest Trump and send him to prison, well Biden won't be safe neither would his predecessor be.

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17
Appleyard:
What do you expect from people who ate religiously and emotionally brainwashed? The see Hollywood as reality.
Thank God Elon Musk bought Twitter, now truths can't be suppressed as before. Here's a link
https://twitter.com/PresstvExtra/status/1780288342896091269?t=6JYUH01ZYBspdITEJU6BWw&s=19

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16
emmaodet:

What even makes it funny is that after been giving 12 days to plan ahead and put in proper guards, after many layers of iron dome, Samson slings and whatever, after US and Allies preparation, the missiles still enter.
It renders all their over hyped equipment useless to intending buyers and this are just Iran's old stocks and out of vogue missiles.
Not the present day ones
Some morons on this forum would argue to death that not a single missile hit it targets if you doubt me, ask righteousness and co. grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by 24dro(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16
EdiskyHarry:
Funny, you think because air defense system worked perfectly against those toys iran called missiles and drones it will perform the same way against Russian missiles right? US and NATO air defense system failed woefully in Ukraine.
I dey tell you big man. Make I just turn on CNN or Ajezera or MSN or twitter self na propaganda person go dey see. Them no let us rest with Patriot air defense, switch Blade, javellin and the most hyped Araham M1 and German tanks that has ended up probing nothing. The biggest mistake Zelensky made was going offensive against Russians on defense. They lost significant amount of tanks that would have helped, he cleary did not read Sun Tzu "The Art of War" grin grin grin grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel by 24dro(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16
Elzazzi:
This man acting like the second wife (Ukraine) in a situation where the husband (USA) loves the first wife more (Israel). And ofcourse the second wife Is now getting jealous. grin grin grin
In summary grin grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St by 24dro(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16
DaddyYankee:
Israel is a very useless and overhyped country!!

They are only good at killing civilians.

Iran is not Palestine.

Be careful Israel!

Going after Iran, Israel might be calling for her end!
I don't like Israel neither Iran but there's something I really want to understand. You attacked my consulate and expect me not to react even Iran would never have done that to Israel. Now the same main stream media that told us Russians where removing chips from microwaves, washing machine, etc. Also said they were using shovel to fight ukraine are the same people saying 99% of the bombs where intercepted. Now no more propaganda on the effects, now its the lies on 99% bombs been intercepted. One thing about a good lie is you need to tell a better one each time you lie.
Let the show begin, make I see how Israel wants to fight on numerous fronts at the same time.
Yemen would be cutting off aids from the sea, Hezibollah from North Lebanon, Hamas from the Strip and Iran? I wonder if they won't run out dry on a long run. Its just crazy how they keep getting away with every thing just because the number terrorists nation is backing them. But seriously, the whole world needs to come to a table and make USA cut their defense budget. I see no reason why each year you spend almost a trillion on defense and somehow won't get power drunk.
Hate Trump all you want but it a fact that he remains the best president of US in the past 5 decades.

1 Like

Politics / Re: France To Return $150 Million Abacha Loot by 24dro(m): 3:21am On Nov 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Abacha's looted money keeps coming in year after year.

Total money returned should be close to $5 Billion by now. It keeps coming.
There's nothing like free meal, everything comes with a price.
What do they want in return?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by 24dro(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Righteousness2:
The speed at which The HOLY BIBLE is being fulfilled before our very eyes is Amazing and Fearful

Zechariah 12: 1-3

Ladies and Gentlemen right before us, We see this scripture fulfilled live.

Right before our eyes we see the Prophecy of prophet Ezekiel on the GogMagog war fixing to be Fufilled.

We see the Major actors of the GogMagog collation against ISRAEL speaking, threatening and coming together against GOD'S Land.

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.

ISRAEL will not be the one to fight the collation as they will be overwhelmed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will cripple and destroy putin and all his gang. Read your bible. It is there.

[/b]

It is so amazing to be alive to see Bible being fulfilled.

Some years ago, I said here that Putin ( Russia) will lead a collation of nations against and his fall will be in Israel. Some little minds here were busy insulting themselves. Some said it is not possible as Israel and Russia are friends.
I am not the one who said It. The word of GOD says so. And whatever the Word of says MUST happen no matter how things look.

Listen folks! If you are privileged to be alive to see scriptures bring Fufilled and you do not Believe the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible, you Have yourself to blame.

If you do not Believe JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven, just know you took yourself to Hell Fire! There is no excuse of any kind.

Events Happening live before us shows that
[b]The Bible is the Word of GOD.
The Bible is true. The Bible is Real.
JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to be Saved from Eternity in Hell.

There is no more time..
JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly.
Abeg carry your bible and japa from here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 3:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Procashtips:

With little help in kinds from Iran and NK. (Not aide)
That aside, why spend millons on missiles when you can accutually spenf far less on sucide drones and artillary shells. Judging by the amount of shells they us a day.
Foreign Affairs / Re: New Iran Hypersonic Missile Can Destroy Israel In 40 Second by 24dro(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
malcom1X:

Or Hamas could surrender.

Or go back to accept the two state solution.

If they don't accept then they don't accept Israel's existence. So Israel will continue building settlements
It is easy to say my broda, there was nothing like Israel from 1946 and below. England remains the cause of this, i no just get strength to talk because even Israel at this point won't want a 2 state system. You mean they should give up illegal settlement they've bought for a 2 state system i doubt so. I just pray they attack Iran, Iran retalates, US steps in then Russia, China, Turkey and othe Arab league move in then we can fucking see the Sun glow at 2am in the morning. Tired of Isreal and the west rethoric.
Foreign Affairs / Re: New Iran Hypersonic Missile Can Destroy Israel In 40 Second by 24dro(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
superlanny:

I really don't care what the conflict has been back and forth since time immemorial, what's fact is Hamas massacred thousands of defenseless Israeli children, women and men, anyone who expected Israel not to respond with fire and fury is free to suckle on my hairy balls.
All I've to say is, you definitely wouldn't want to be put in a tight corner where you can't breathe and the last option you've is to fight for your life. I'm liberal and I don't like Isreal or Hamas. To vbe candid and fair, Isreal has been the aggressor and this is the results of what their aggressiveness gave birth to, prior to that Isreal has killed more than 200 Palestines before 5 or 7of October before the war started. They even killed a female journalist, admitted and they won't be answering questions about that. Today Hamas fighting back and now they're the aggressors.
Why would you keep breaking people's homes every week and building settlement, see this are the things that make people revolt. That's evil, they cried foul till date after WWII but commiting pogrom against defensless civilians.

4 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Procashtips:

Nuclear strike is against bigger enemies.

Read with understanding.
please buy speakers so he would understand better. grin grin grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡The French Navy has announced that the FS Tonnerre (L-9014) a Mistral-Class Amphibious Assault Ship is currently being Deployed to the Eastern Mediterranean in order to link-up with NATO Naval Forces including the Carrier Strike Group led by the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78) off the Coast of Israel; this Deployment follows an announcement earlier today by French President Macron that France will be sending a Hospital Ship to the Region to assist Residents of the Gaza Strip.
This is getting interesting lol grin grin grin everybody just dey flex muscles 😀
Foreign Affairs / Re: Hamas: Dark Times Ahead For Israel by 24dro(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Deltancapo:

Even the Israeli government knew this but American is pushing them as they push Ukraine.
cheesy balance sheet must balance.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Exactly. Unfortunately, many people believe Israel can achieve this within a few months. All thanks to Netanyahu's chestbeating
They forgot foot raid ain't the same as air raid. Reason why they want civilians to move south, deploy artillery for clearance then match but since it ain't happening this way then it would be difficult to achieve this task because you can't shell civilians. The uproar would be too much and i wonder how they wanna fight on 2 fronts and adding Iran to make it 3.
This kind chest beating i never see am before.cheesy

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=BentizilL0 post=126575047] Erdogan had always been a snake, no be today.
Politics / Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by 24dro(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:
undecided
Otilor na im dem dey call this one.
Fela sang, "Government Magic" we thought it was the igbo. I dedicate "Look and Laugh" by Fela Kuti since agbado man never wan decicate song yet!

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship by 24dro(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
syntekelite:

The right word you were looking for is silent people are calculating and deep it has nothing to do with being mean cos even happy good talkative people can be mean
Well i speak from my own experience and people i've encounted, most quiet people are mean. Be that as it may, they talk alot once they comfortable around and always willing to help.
Romance / Re: How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship by 24dro(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
The worst thing you can do to anyone is silence, totally ignoring the person, Omo you fit cry if someone that matters to you ignores you and yeah i understand. I only talk when i'm comfortable around you.
It is bad to ignore people but it's nice to do when you angry and trust me when you ignore someone to a certain level, the person would run away because he or she don't know what you planning. I fear silent people more, most of them are mean.

10 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by 24dro(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
Afamsi:
One on one US will kill Russia any day any time. US no dey show off
E easy na im dem never run am!
Dey play cheesy
Shea small Gaza dem don send aircraft carrier e remain small them for send submarine too. When russia took down their drone over the black sea what happend?
Dey play!!cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by 24dro(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
zinaunreal:
If this guy stayed here in Nigeria , it would have been easier for him to disappear than even go to a small country like that
I even thought baba went to europe, if not i don't think they would've been able to catch him.
Crime / Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by 24dro(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:
I trust Nigerian police. They will catch you if they want to. We just need to fund the police properly, arm them and get rid of the bad eggs among them. Afterwards, I guarantee you we will have the best police in the world.

That guy get money oh! $25k to buy a Sierra Leonian passport; African countries are too corrupt. The murderer is now remorseful, humble and calm.
This guy wea still chop 300m the week wea he kill him girlfriend. When pple say it ritual i no believe because i've been following this guy on X and i wan estimate watin him don win err, e don pass 300M, it is so unfurtunate how things turned out to be. No matter how angry a woman make me feel, i go just walk out.
Politics / Re: Lekki Port Struggles To Gain Traction Amidst Economic Headwinds by 24dro(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2023
kk2027:

This government will favor me grin grin

1million naira now is about 12k Ghana Cedis
Can you cedis ratio cheesy when you need to dedicate a song that BATstad won't turn up but make them talk Obi or Atiku baba go don dedicate 1 to his fam. Anyway i dedicate 'LOOK AND LAUGH' by Fela Kuti, great jam.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Being Unemployed Is Tough by 24dro(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=126500553]
Reality Check:
What did you study in school & what are you doing now?
How long did it take you learn that and how where you able to land your first job?
Did Bus Admin currently a financial advicesor. Would like to start my career as a hr personel but no entry level, even started taking courses on hr software so i don't get stucked behind.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Being Unemployed Is Tough by 24dro(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
BXNX:
Being unemployed can be a blessing in disguise......it open your eyes to stuffs like work from home, freelancing, and legit yahoo like affiliate marketing...open your eyes!!!
what i don't understand about affiliate marketing is the must to buy the courses, i understand what it means but is it really necessary to buy the course on it.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Being Unemployed Is Tough by 24dro(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
I am the kind of guy who believes more in dropping my CV in person. Although, some times, I have to settle and send application emails.

It's crazy out there. For the past few weeks, I have been doing photocopy of my CV at #150 per page at Computer centers. That's 150x4pages of CV which is 600.

OK I carry my leg waka from the Computer center, I submitted my CV to 3 places a day, that's 600x3places... That's 1800

1800.. Freaking 1800 oo. And I never factor in transportation o shocked although most times I have to trek.
During these constant waka waka, I get to understand how most people are surviving in Nigeria. Basically, by trying their best and hoping for a big break. Big break through

Back to the main subject, So to print and submit CV and transportation no be beans oo. That's over 3500. It might sound impossible but trust me that's the truth.
i understand your pain bro. Just finished NYSC 3 months ago and i've submitted more than 200 CVs online that i even get tired. And when i get interviews they're mostly outsourcing firms that would nearly use motivational wan wound you after wasting your time.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 24dro(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
AutoConsult:

Well diagnosing a vehicle over the phone is not really easy when it requires hearing the sounds it gives.

Only the sound can give a first hint.
I would be more than happy if you could recommend a good techian for me, stay on the mainland.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
tonididdy:

...no oh, Isreal is jesus's baby, they bible says so.
Same Isreal bombed the last church with christians inside.

Anyway it's NL and Nigeria religionist, that is attaching religion to this war. Neither Isreal or Gaza send Jesus or Mohammed rn.
Na who survive ....will live to serve the lord!
cheesy this comrade self lol!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Badassniggga:
These stüpid Baltic countries Sha. Does China have any interest or gives a rats arse what goes on there in the Baltics? What does the Chinese stands to gain blowing those pipelines? Or is low IQ that common in Sweden and Finland?
lol just like how they said putin blew up his own pipeline that cost billions to build, awon asiwin oshi cheesy.

4 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 24dro(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=tonididdy post=126520004] grin lol you just can't trust Erdogan man is two faced abeg.
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 24dro(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
AutoConsult:

This is strange.

Firstly, Toyota Siena does not use a fan belt. Secondly, there's no way the hub can rest on the serpentine belt and the vehicle will still be mobile.

Now, I don't know what your mechanic did to your shaft. If truly he changed it, there's no way it'll still be making noise, except what is making that sound is actually not the shaft.

Ordinarily, shaft would only make noise during turns, but for It to be making noise while you are moving at 40km/h, that's weird. The shaft must be completely gone, which now brings us back to if your mechanic truly changed the shaft or not.

Some mechanics I know only add lots of grease to reduce the noise - they don't change it.

Now, concerning the steering issues, it's difficult to diagnose steering issues over the phone. It can be tricky at times. You'll probably have to approach a different mechanic to help you check it again. Prepare to change both the pump and the rack at worst.

Generally, I wish you could get a sincere person to help you perform a thorough check on your vehicle's suspensions. Something seems to be bent down there, putting too much pressure on your tire, hence the smelly tire you perceived earlier.

when i said my hub broke and rested on the belt, i was talking about the engine belt. The mechanic worked on the shaft twice and it was still the same. So i believe it might not be the shaft, my guess in ball joit or lower arm go bad due to the imapact i had in the pot hole.
As for the steering i really don't know what to say because it was never there pior to when my hub happened.
Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 24dro(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2023
jceesquare:

Any impact that broke your hub would most likely affect other suspension components.
Check all your suspension components (lower arm, spring, shock, ball joint, thyroid, tyre, rim) if bent, bad, or out of alignment and fix.
Also check to see if the impact affected your beam.
For worst case scenario, you might need to also inspect your differential in your transmission.
For the stiff steering, your pump, rack or both needs to be replaced with new ones
Tyre, rim, shock and spring are in perfect shape my guess is lower arm or ball joint.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.