Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate (28238 Views)

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Meet The Five Justices To Determine Tinubu’s Fate On Friday / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Holadokun(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2023
I will only be shocked if Tinubu didn't win at the supreme court.

Based on technicalities. Our Constitution and Institutions are not independent.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by 43Ronin: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2023
ok
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Egalitarian1: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2023
APC judges
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by aviara: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Will Justice prevail?
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Okpokpo09: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2023
We already knows the outcome of this court ruling.. borrowings to bribe judges and to loot to abroad account. We all knows but claiming to be deaf n blind
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2023
ihatebuhari:
Lol

Tinubu has got this one

Nigerians should forget about good leadership. The truth is most of the miscreants that vote evil leaders into power stuffers the most.

God bless LA

God bless America
grin

Americana wey carry Nigeria for head.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Teenaira: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2023
bennybuhari:
I don't see anything positive coming out

I only see positive thing coming out. Nigeria is going to be really great, please believe me.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by SoNature(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2023
allthingsgood:
Atiku and Obi should rest.

The last thing Nigeria needs now is political uncertain. You can burn the whole country because of your selfish agenda.

Stop writing NONSENSE. Who is talking about burning the country if not you?
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Darkandhandsom(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2023
Just expect anything.
Don't expect anything positive from these corrupt judges.
The Judiciary lost it a long time ago.
Nowadays, you can predict their judgment.
Only God can save Nigeria.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by deeva2: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Patiently waiting for Atiku boys and most especially Obi people to threat these judges as usual..

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by wealthgrowers(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Got A LinkedIn Account You Don't Use.

If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

We will also teach you how to refer 50+ people per week.

If you are interested, check my signature to send me a WhatsApp message.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by 2BabaNairaland: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Dude, please I need a profile of Tinubu, Nigeria President. We can see for those judges and it is proven worthy.

I am waiting....

fergie001:

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by fergie001: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Dude, please I need a profile of Tinubu, Nigeria President. We can see for those judges and it is proven worthy.

I am waiting....

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by 2BabaNairaland: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Smile

Ok nay. I love it.

Mr Fashola, you know I love you but defending Tinubu is not doing you any good.
Mother Nature that knows all in all is not happy with you.
Redeem yourself now !

.[quote author=fergie001 post=126567290][/quote]
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Babangidapikin: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Oga Atiku's lawyers should have focus on River's election but they are busy focusing on Chicago Certification

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Menclothing: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
2 of them from Atiku village
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by 90dbest: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
sunna4u:
free Pelistine
fvck Gaza, fvuck Palestine. And if you support terrorists, fvuck you too.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by hopexter(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
wealthgrowers:
Got A LinkedIn Account You Don't Use.

If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

We will also teach you how to refer 50+ people per week.

If you are interested, check my signature to send me a WhatsApp message.

I’ve got an account since 2015 with 16k connections. So tell me, is $10 worth giving you the account for a whole month?
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by SpaceTour: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
President
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by donem: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
This Judge John Inyang Okoro nah Big Boy o...
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Supreme court of Lies that barred foreign media houses?

The druggie no dey go anywhere until naija burn finish
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by bdon123(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
sunna4u:
free Pelistine
Bomb hamas n bomb any civilian that decide to be a human shield to hamas millitant
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Generalyemi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
sunna4u:
free Pelistine

Palestine n hamas will smell their yansh
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Masterito(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Have sense.
allthingsgood:

The last thing Nigeria needs now is political uncertain. You can burn the whole country because of your selfish agenda.

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Aplaudez(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Thier turn to eat out of the national cake
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Michikech(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
allthingsgood:

Says an Agbodorian.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by qtx(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
@OP, you did a nice job writing their profiles. One of them is my friend. We know each other very well. What you wrote about him is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by 24dro(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dexy4yah:
undecided
Otilor na im dem dey call this one.
Fela sang, "Government Magic" we thought it was the igbo. I dedicate "Look and Laugh" by Fela Kuti since agbado man never wan decicate song yet!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by mamaafrik(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
sunna4u:
free Pelistine
Where were you when Deborah was killed??
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by mercysamuelson(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
ihatebuhari post=126566629]Lol

Tinubu has got this one

Nigerians should forget about good leadership. The truth is most of the miscreants that vote evil leaders into power stuffers the most.

God bless LA

God bless America

What part of LA are you?
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by fergie001: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Smile

Ok nay. I love it.

Mr Fashola, you know I love you but defending Tinubu is not doing you any good.
Mother Nature that knows all in all is not happy with you.
Redeem yourself now !

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Antoeni(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Satanic Judges

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunji-Ojo Test Runs E-Gates At Abuja Airport (Photos) / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.