Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,932 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

24kmagik's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagik's Profile / 24kmagik's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 8:01am On May 06
Another week to hope that Federal Fire Service will gbe body

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 7:58am On May 06
ZARAMITE:
RE-OCCURRING DECIMAL.

21 persons got a job with PENCOM sometime 2019 or thereabout ( I actually forgot the yr). They were asked to resign from their previous employee. I told my guy who worked with AMCON not to resign he should disregard PENCOM directives.

They did documentation and were asked to resume one certain Monday morning. The 21 new employees received email on Friday afternoon telling them they should not resume on Monday anymore that HR will keep in touch.

Some persons has already resigned from their previous employer but i siezed my friend resignation letter. I told him I’ll do the submission but I deliberately keep the letter. I told him I wouldn’t like his colleagues to see him submitting his resignation letter so I will do it myself. That was how I technically collected the letter. I knew what I was doing. My intention was to submit the resignation letter once he officially resume at PENCOM.

2 weeks down the line, 1 month to 4months down the line, no mail from PENCOM. 1yr, no resumption email. 1yr 6months later, PENCOM did new replacement without calling the 21 persons to resume. Another 2yrs later, PENCOM did another replacement and another one after that. They had done like 5 replacements since then till this 2024.

Till this moment, that was how they lost the job, they can’t even sue PENCOM because it was replacement not advertised recruitment. Same thing has happened in other offices, CBN too. My friend is celebrating me daily.

MORAL LESSON.
Once you get a new job, don’t rush to resign from your previous employer until you resume from your new office. Go to work like 2 weeks at your new office to be sure before resigning from your previous employer. You could just take annual leave from your previous employer while you resume at the new office.

Let’s be wise.. No work for naija oooo.

Concern citizen (ZARAMITE)

This is my situation right now, but mine is just a graduate trainee program for a private firm.
I was offered an appointment letter to resume on 2nd April. After signing and submitting everything along with my guarantors, 5 days to resumsion, they sent me a mail that they are shifting the start date. Till date, I've not heard anything from them. I sent them an email to ask how far? No response.

9ja no be country o
Career / Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by 24kmagik: 7:16pm On May 05
I'm an advocate of fucking any bitch that spreads legs, whether married or single.

Bitches are meant to be bleeped

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 14 Years After Yar’adua’s Death: Nigeria Would’ve Been Much Better, Says Aide by 24kmagik: 8:44am On May 05
Ok
Education / Re: 2024 UTME: Tsavkegh Ishughun Scored 356 In JAMB by 24kmagik: 11:41am On May 03
Osoboshi:
it's true oga no other state comes close,na Benue ppl go school pass for north central,I'm from nasarawa state

Ogbeni, what is your source of information? Which survey supports this assertion?
Benue State University is not even the best State University in the region according to the latest Universities ranking. University of Agriculture Makurdi is also not the best Federal University in the region.
Benue State institutions are not known for any innovative research or something like that.
But according to your believe and emotions, na them go school pass.
How many doctors, professors, lawyers, engineers have they produced in it's 30+ years of existence?
Again, what is your source?
Education / Re: 2024 UTME: Tsavkegh Ishughun Scored 356 In JAMB by 24kmagik: 8:22am On May 03
God1000:
Wow congrats to her, the entire Benue is proud of her.

Benue has got a lot of brilliant minds, the state with the highest number of intellectuals in the middle belt region.

Source please

2 Likes

Career / Re: Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA by 24kmagik: 2:08pm On May 02
K
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 2:07pm On May 02
Any latest on the Federal Fire Service shortlist?

This one weh I just de see different arguments for and against the job.

Any updates?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Crackdown On ‘Yahoo’ Boys: We Have Recorded 500 Convictions - EFCC by 24kmagik: 7:29am On May 02
All with options of a fine.

They pay the fine and then go back to work.

Yahoo or whatever you call it will never end.

More and more Nigerians are recruited on a daily basis. The industry employs more youths than the FG

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" by 24kmagik: 5:26pm On May 01
Arise Tv gather so many useless girls. Asin them plenty. Na only Ayo Mairo-Ese and that Ojynika girl get originality for their content. The rest na just children of the rich weh see small opportunity.

You go US or London go do M.sc, next thing, you no sabi speak like Nigerian again.

The most useless of all the Arise Tv girls na that Hauwa Mukah. Bitch is trying so hard to maintain consistency in the phoneh bullshixt but she's too fake. All the Newsday show hosts on Arise Tv are fake. No originality.

This Laila girl na her boyfriend no de fvck her well na why she de do all this things but she's she sef good.

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina by 24kmagik: 2:24pm On May 01
We are glad you left too and please, never come back

28 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 1:44pm On May 01
Today na all about salary, nothing like updates on different MDAs
Crime / Re: Seven Nigerian Pickers Arrested In U.S. For Laundering $8 Million Scam Proceeds by 24kmagik: 1:06pm On May 01
onome2013:
Scamming innocent people of their HARD EARNED MONEY. GIVING SOME PEOPLE'S SHORT LIFE , DISGRACING OUR COUNTRY, & MAKING THE WORLD NOT TO TRUST ANY NIGERIAN AGAIN.
I was in a TilTok platform with some others whom are from Canada & USA, we were asked to introduce ourselves, as soon as I called my name and that I am from Nigeria, they blocked me not to participate in the discussion again. THAT WAS HOW I FINALLY EXITED MYSELF FROM TICTOK. WHAT A SHAME.
We need to change our ways, in other to redeem our good image, because we are the most intelligent being on earth.

This is the rubbish we keep telling ourselves.
Which rubbish most intelligent?
What has the so called most intelligent people invent or developed that the world is using?

Keep on massaging your ego with that nonsense believe

5 Likes

Politics / Re: "Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu by 24kmagik: 12:32pm On May 01
Ok
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 24kmagik: 7:39pm On Apr 29
Dubetex96:

whether fake or legit got me rolling on the floor😂 😂

Abi na
All of the info weh dem drop so far turn out to be false
So this is me begging them to drop another false one
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 24kmagik: 3:55pm On Apr 29
What's going on with the recruitment process? No updates again since last week.

Just give us something na, whether fake or legit
Politics / Re: Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia by 24kmagik: 1:43pm On Apr 29
K
Health / Re: MRI Machine At UCH Ibadan Is Not Working. Patients Suffering. by 24kmagik: 10:37pm On Apr 28
Is Nigeria as a country working?

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns by 24kmagik: 3:55pm On Apr 28
What a very foolish way to go.

I can run from kidnappers or bandits but Nigerian police or EFCC? Never!

Na money go settle the matter last last

20 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by 24kmagik: 9:42am On Apr 28
Raw-bish

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 3:26pm On Apr 22
PlsStayAlive:

You sha didn't ask me but I'll chuk mouth 🤓, in this last immigrant brouhaha, someone in Abuja was selling immigration slot for 3M, a bit high that time considering we saw it elsewhere for 900k. it depends on who is doing the selling. They know whatever price they put, they'll find seller.

Yea, true.
But you also have to consider the fact that Immigration is hotter than Fire Service
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 2:54pm On Apr 22
Macbenb13:

I don't think so

Like how much can buy it?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 1:24pm On Apr 22
Hi guys,

Can 500k buy me a B.sc slot in this Fire Service recruitment.?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 1:39pm On Apr 20
kkkp:
Before the month runs out. The way you are eager for them to release the list, hope you have connection?

Baba na on God oo
I just de find reason to travel ni oooo
Make I go see my people small

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 1:36pm On Apr 20
Gensanusi:

Do know you sometimes there is change of plan in activities of the Board? Original CBT were to be hold between 20th-30th April.
The way we are going National Assembly and other big top government officials has taken most of the slot.

Apologies for my poor choice of words

6 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 1:35pm On Apr 20
ZARAMITE:

Referring to them as “fake news peddlers”, you might have unintentionally stop them from given us future update.

Apologies for my poor choice of words

7 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 2:56am On Apr 20
This Fire Service recruitment is; the more you look, the less you see.
It is so confusing to the extent that people that are known to give authentic updates on this thread ended up giving us fake news.

When will the original "Next week" come?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 10:33am On Apr 10
Elsueno:

You are hoping on God to get in, so U can be as same as people in those places?, it seems like u aint even thinking of fixing anything.

Sigh....sometimes it's just so hard to pity Nigerians sha, Majority are just waiting to replace those others so they can keep d status quo or even become worse. Thier excuse is always 'This is Nigeria' blah blah.

But I no ask you to pity me na.
Maybe (just maybe) I might even be doing better than you ATM. But because I gave my honest opinion, it's an issue for you. You want me to say I paid money?

Look, I didn't destroy Nigeria, I can't change it, and I will not even try to. Sharing job slots has been existing before I was born, I didn't start it.

No matter who or what becomes president, it will not stop. It might reduce but it won't stop.

I can't be in a position to help my family and friends and not help them because I want to build a country that died more than 50yrs ago. Even your president de share slots.

Even the most corrupt slot sharer leaves like 5-10% slots for lucky or random people and that's what I'm hoping on. Anything that happens I take it and move.

Mr. Patriot, find the next guy on the street to pity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 10:18am On Apr 10
Gensanusi:

41k applied for the fire service recruitment and only 29k were successful and will be contacted for CBT Then only 1580 will be recruited in final list

Fair enough.
Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 9:15pm On Apr 09
Gensanusi:

Still better than Navy, they normally recruit 2 or 3 par state

Is it that only the 1500+ will be contacted for the screening or all the shortlisted candidates will be contacted?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 9:13pm On Apr 09
Malahu:

Obviously the slot has been shared else why just 230 in the whole federation. Even one local government is enough to cover this figure.

The truth of the matter is that even if all the civil servants die or retire today, government still cannot employ all jobless Nigerians. It is the private sector that is mostly the large employer of labour. Government's job is to create an enabling environment.

Me I'm just hoping on God because honestly, even if I were to be in their shoes, I'll also share slots. Everybody wants a better life for his friends and family. It's the country we've built over the years.

God go do am for us

14 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 11:27am On Apr 08
Nadingo:
Paramilitary is no longer Z-list oo. With the recently implemented perculiar allowance and the upcoming minimum wage review, when also implemented, an ASPII will be netting home something a bit substantial. Good luck to you guys.

Any latest news on Fire Service?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.