Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,949 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

24kmagik's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagik's Profile / 24kmagik's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 10:44pm On Apr 07
Like someone rightly said, we na Z list paramilitary agency we de find.

Any sure, latest info about Federal Fire Service?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 11:19pm On Apr 03
Malahu:

Yess they'll conclude everything before 15 June.. meaning exams, screening & co. would have been done.

Ok thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 9:55pm On Apr 03
Abeg make person clear me.

Una say this Fire Service na June them go shortlist abi na before that time?

Shey them go shortlist and screen people before that 15 June abi how?

Me no understand that their statement at all.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 24kmagik: 1:20pm On Mar 31
earnest858:
Who can read meaning to this ooo

Am I the only one seeing only the month of April in a calendar?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 11:51am On Mar 30
Gensanusi:
Fire service update

Sorry to say but this update is of no use since the content is censored.

15 Likes

Education / Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by 24kmagik: 3:31pm On Mar 19
Livegamesonly:
wetin dey pain me now is the fact that lacasera wey I dey manage don turn #250...chai...from 2022 to 2024 more than 100% inflation and salary is not increased by the same 100%..the people are getting poorer...damn..try earn dollars anyhow oo, either through maye client or freelancing..na the two I wan venture into now...Bleep the naira...

Which fmt you de use for cl?
Show us the way
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 24kmagik: 5:22pm On Mar 15
Fake news merchants, how far?

Shey 15th never reach like this?

Abi the date don change?
Foreign Affairs / Re: US House Of Reps Votes To Ban TikTok in US by 24kmagik: 7:59pm On Mar 13
Ok
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 24kmagik: 1:04pm On Feb 27
Pls, who can help confirm the authenticity of this interview invite

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2023
Chimezie198:
Lol.. you want to start littering the whole thread with your account number using your numerous monikers abi? Just like you've been sending airtime to @24magik which is one of your numerous monikers. Dey play!

In shalipoppi voice* "you don cast" .

You be Wawa
Akuya
Shegyen banza
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omo wetin I de see so?
N-Power don pay?

Wetin go happen to us weh never see?

I be C2 oooo and I collect the first 3 months
Romance / Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by 24kmagik: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Where you waka go see virgin girl for this Nigeria shocked

You're one of the few blessed and luckiest men on earth.

Chastity is a great virtue. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

May God continue to bless your union.
Virgins de plenty guy, the problem with them be say most of them de rude. Asin, most of them na their inability to attract guys keep them for that state. I get one for my hand like this but I no ready for anything serious.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Philip Shaibu On His 54th Birthday. by 24kmagik: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
E no reach mind and we know.

No be Bini people?

As you de fear girls, de fear Bini people join. If E come happen say the girl na Bini girl, my brother, it is finished

Bini the HQ of witchcraft

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tension Grips Nasarawa Over Supreme Court Judgement by 24kmagik: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
K
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
N-Power twitter handler weh normally like to post on the first of each month don suddenly go mute.

Betta weh like picture pass work no gri upload anything two days

The kind of insults and dragging they'll receive if they post anything on twitter ehn
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2023
Maj196:
Oga rest na lamba hin dey give una

Leave us with the lamba
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2023
PastorFire:

Thank you my brother. Those two guys, there is a batch coming up this December.

For recruitment?
If replacement de, I fit sell my land make I enter oooo. So remember us
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2023
PastorFire:
My dear comrades,

As few of you were aware of yesterday, i was commissioned as an Assistant Superintendent of Narcotic yesterday by the NDLEA at Katon Rikkos Jos.

I go take break from this place small focus on my new assignment. But will be back to reply any BASTARD wey insult me here.

Congratulations to me & my colleagues. Also, congratulations to my manager, now the head of my business after years of togetherness. You too shall go places.

I thank my wife for making making time to drive down to celebrate with us. I dedicate this new life to our family.

Like seriously? Congratulations
Health / Re: Anambra Says 98,000 Persons Are Living With HIV/AIDS by 24kmagik: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2023
It should be more
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Wishing everyone a happy December

God no go shame us
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
PastorFire:

Which network

Done!

Received
Thank you
Nagode sossai
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
PastorFire:

Which network

MTN
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
PastorFire:

Why dem ban u? Dem think say na my account abi? Those useless Mezie & his e-rats here have failed.

Back you your question, yes! They disappointed us but I still believe they will pay. I believe they are working out a plan for us. The Minister & other top officials of the Ministry or program cannot all be lying at the same time.

Our youths are very impatient & quick to insult. We should have the mind of the elderly like pensioners. Whenever it comes, it shouldn't affect you in anyway.

Sapa no know patience o
Sapa de. Help me run that airtime yihakuri
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
PastorFire:

I know we are all entitled to be stewpid once in a while but must you abuse the previlage?

Guy, mods ban me I no fit comment two days. How far
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
This thing weh N-Power do really pain me sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
I no know which thread want useless pass this one again for this nairaland.
Update almost every time you refresh but all na insults back to back.

Make Betta Edu pay us na

5 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Chioma Adeleke's ₦280,000,000 Outfit To Her Husband's Show by 24kmagik: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Show Biz is all about lying

5 Likes

Politics / Re: ‘New FCT Roads Will Be Ready By May 2024’ – Wike by 24kmagik: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Godfullsam:
They should come and expand mararaba - keffi road.

The lady administration did the expansion and stopped at Nyanya boundary between Abuja and Nasarawa state.

80% of people living in karu local govt are working in Abuja. That is why there is always hold up in that axis.

I hope Wike and the minister for works will think in that direction.

Wike has no business with that road
Call Dave Umahi
Politics / Re: Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner by 24kmagik: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Magnus Abe sef

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG To Expel Prison Controllers ‘taking Bribe To Lock Up Poor People’ by 24kmagik: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Every single civil servant in Nigeria is corrupt. The only ones that are exempted are those that have not gotten to level of oga yet.

Nigeria is corruption and corruption is Nigeria

29 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Appeal Court’s Certified Judgment Affirms Governor Abba’s Election - Kano AG by 24kmagik: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2023
One minute you're saying Nigeria is a criminal enterprise and the next minute you're saying it's a jungle. So it's best to call it a criminal jungle.

The most painful thing is that someone somewhere still believes in the system probably because he hasn't experience what the system can do to him.

If you believe in Nigeria, you're worst than the devil

EndNigeria to save lives

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos Deputy Gov: I Never Received N2bn To Purchase Rechargable Fans; Only 2mill by 24kmagik: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
Some people will never believe this explanation even if you point a gun to their head.

I'm a staunch supporter of regulating social media. To much fake and unsubstantiated news flying around.

The thing with information is that just like the word of God, it never returns to the sender without fulfilling the purpose for which it was sent, whether negative or positive.

Some people will not even see this rebuttal, they have already believed the first information, which may not be the correct picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.