Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,067 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

24kmagik's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagik's Profile / 24kmagik's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: A Modular Refinery In Imo State Begins Operation, Produces 600m Liters Of Fuel. by 24kmagik: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is a criminal enterprise that needs to be destroyed for the sake of humanity
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Vintage100:
Ezenwaeze dey post fake info.

I pray and hope so
Because I no know who to believe again
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Vintage100:
My bro I need ham as you do. He said the minister dey vex say we are inciting public against dem with our tweets. Their minds no go touch ground until dem pay.

Shey na them tell us November?
November remain just 9 days, yet, no show. Ezenwaeze don talk am say no payment till January
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Vintage100:
I even dm him and he keeps saying they will pay. He posted again today dat npower manager said we are dragging them on social media that payment will go as planned.

I swear I need that money more than ever. Things choke. And why won't we drag them? I visited Betta's twitter page today and laugh want kill me. Guys de vex ooo
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Vintage100:
This Adex guy doesn't just post fake update, let's hope for the best guys.

How far that Adex guy na
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Please Is This A Fake Job Interview? by 24kmagik: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
That was how I got an interview invitation last week and the interview was slated for yesterday..

3 other people I know got the interview invitation. Same time, same venue, same requirements. I was like, Shey na civil defence screening we de go ni?

I didn't even waste my resources.

So many job scams on the internet especially Indeed. And this will continue because we're all just trying to scam each other for survival in this criminal enterprise called Nigeria

Please, if you are are job scammer, always have it at the back of your mind that Lagos is a tiny state. So you might be bombing 2 next door neighbours at the same time.

This is not like America where you can bomb 500 people in the same city and they won't know amongst themselves.

SayNoToFraud

3 Likes

Family / Re: Making Down Payment For Dowry!!! by 24kmagik: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
U
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Abeg who don see alert?
Politics / Re: GRV Accuses Governor Sanwo Olu Of Using State Funds To Pay For Legal Fees by 24kmagik: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2023
That some people actually voted this thing is the fifth wonder of the world. You ask them why, they tell you they hate APC.

So because I no like APC, I go leave Sanwo Olu go vote this thing?

Or because I'm tired of PDAPC, I go leave Atiku and Tinubu go vote the other thing?

Dumb people too plenty for this Nigeria and most of them say them get First class from the so called top universities

Make una continue de present rubbish candidates because of hatred and bitterness, una go continue de gbajue de go

28 Likes 4 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2023
oladipo322:
accurate time keeper. Make una tell Betta Edu make she pay our money

Them say they no go pay this year again ooo.
Till January
Family / Re: After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge by 24kmagik: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months by 24kmagik: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
The outrage is about money for food, not the entire government house expenditure.

I honestly don't care because it is not my state. Maybe (just maybe) I will care when the thief follows his lord and master (the bigger thief) to campaign during the next election.

Bunch of thieves parading themselves as the Messiahs of the criminal enterprise called Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: “When Asked To Define Hypocrisy In An Exam, Just Write Obidients” - Reno Omokri by 24kmagik: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
For Obi to be president, I rather have Tinubu rule forever.

2027 is still between APC and PDP

Waste your votes again on an empty vessel that parades himself as the new Messiah.

PDAPC for life

God bless Atiku
Good Bless Asiwaju
God bless Saraki Olubukola

Thunder fire the rest, starting with the lying cretin

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
Chimezie198:
keep on switching monikers.. nothing again you come this life come do than to dey create numerous monikers to boost Nairaland membership.

Keep prick like handle of a frying pan

You need am.
I go give you 1k likes make E make you feel good. Inugo??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
All those people whe mention me una try. Some say I be Pastor other account, some say I be chemezie, some say I be begger lol.

I be everything but not a beggar.

I just de my de, person say make I drop my number make him recharge my line, so make I snub am because I want impress una abi?

I no go beg you for money but if you say make I take I go collect. I no de reject free money. I hate bet9ja with everything in me but if you give me bet9ja money weh you win I go collect, nothing concern me

Make una continue de insult una selves, we de low-key de enjoy am
Foreign Affairs / Re: Javier Milei Wins Argentina Presidential Run-Off Election by 24kmagik: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2023
Ok
Career / Re: Microsoft Hires Sam Altman And Greg Brockman by 24kmagik: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2023
Game on
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2023
Pastorwuta:

Bros, abeg drop your number for #500 recharge card now now grin
The first time i am understood grin

Pastorwuta
I no de reject free gift
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Almighty Ezenwaeze don talk say no payment till January 2024

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Vintage100:
Pastorfire won that fight honestly.

Lol
I kept reading on to see his comeback, but all I kept seeing was ugly bla bla bla, show us your face. Wetin him want use the guy face do na em I no know
Politics / Re: "This Is Not Democracy": Jaafar Jaafar Reacts To Sack Of Kano, Plateau Govs by 24kmagik: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jaafar na known Kwankwaso boy, so the judgment won't make sense to him.

He had to involve plateau state to save face

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
This pastor guy just de use these c1 guys catch cruise. Even mods de enjoy the cruise na why they no ban am.

Instead make una team up attack am back, all of una de beg for him picture

Na wa
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Villa12:
Snap your ugly haggard face make we see for your online self acclaim house. Beta fit pay you because of that o grin

Oga insult am back na
Your own na face, face. Wetin you want take him face do? You, show am your face na. All your comebacks na about face.

Do better.

But I no go lie, him really enter you for that 25k teaching job matter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why I Want To Succeed Gov Obaseki - Shaibu by 24kmagik: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
This news is about Edo state and it's politics. Watch how the imperialists will flood this thread to give an opinion that will not count

Edo people, if una like make una vote goat, na una sabi
Politics / Re: We Do Not Have Job For Graduates' — VP Shettima Tells University Graduates by 24kmagik: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
As usual, some monkeys did not read the details of the news but commented rubbish based on the headline,

The sad part? They parade a certificate around as degree holders from the so called top universities.

All these hatred and bitterness will not make your lying supreme Court former governor President.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Na how much person de even expect like this?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf by 24kmagik: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Sermwell:

I hope you said this same thing for Akpabio, Lawal and Umahi?

Selective amnesia

I said it for every useless thing that the supreme Court imposed on the people including that bald headed skunk from Agulu that parades himself as the Messiah of a new Nigeria

APC must reclaim their stolen mandate

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf by 24kmagik: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Pakute:

Even Peter Obi was a Supreme Court Governor.

A very useless one at that

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf by 24kmagik: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
I'll be the happiest person in the world if the supreme Court upholds the decisions of the two lower courts.

They elected you, you've not even settled in, you started destroying all what your predecessor built. To what end?

If the supreme Court doesn't uphold this judgement, then they are useless.

Whether you like APC or not is not the issue here, the issue here is did NNPP follow due process? The answer is no.

Kabir Abbah must go.
Kwankwaso must be rendered useless

13 Likes 2 Shares

Music/Radio / Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by 24kmagik: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
KingEarnest:
Ghanian music is trash compared to Nigerian music.

They are both trashes
Politics / Re: I'm No Longer A PDP Member: Daniel Bwala by 24kmagik: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
It's unfortunate that in a bid to be first to comment, nairaland commenters no longer read/watch news before dropping their comments.

Such a disgusting trend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG by 24kmagik: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Of the 48M, Lagos will rank first by state.

People build houses in Lagos without toilets comfortably and still call 200k for a single room.

Shitty place indeed.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.