Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

24kmagik's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24kmagik's Profile / 24kmagik's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 24kmagik: 12:53pm
Efezik007:
This afternoon news

That is not the official Facebook page of the CDCFIB. In fact, CDCFIB Facebook page is practically nonexistent.

This page just rephrased the earlier statement the CDCFIB put out earlier in march.

The Secretary to the board did not issue any statement in the last few weeks.

No credible media house carried this latest news, unlike the previous one that vanguard and leadership quoted the Secretary.

But regardless, something is coming in June, and that's going by the official statement the board released
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 6:38am
Success1930:
CDCFIB

PUBLIC NOTICE

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board wishes to apprise all applicants and concerned parties who put in application for the Federal Fire Service 23/24 recruitment that an imminent assurance and decision for the continuation of the next stages of the exercise will be slated to commence by the month of June 2024.

Successful candidates for the next stage will be contacted upon official notice by the Board.

Signed:
Secretary to The Board

Source not entirely credible.
But even at that, they didn't say anything new.
They just told us what we already know
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by 24kmagik: 12:31pm On May 24
Ttipsy:
I bet if sanusi decides to contest for presidency he will have igbos votes

He’s sound and smart

Reason why he'll join the likes of Jonathan, Atiku and Pandora as a loser cos anybody the 5%ers supports ends up on the losing side.

Sanusi is not that daft. He'll ask that you don't support him in order for him to stand a realistic chance

Indi dot in a cycle people
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi by 24kmagik: 12:22pm On May 24
I
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 24kmagik: 9:50am On May 24
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 8:17am On May 24
whippersnapper:
e too lean for an agency that pays over 300k as salary

No be small thing
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 8:08pm On May 23
whippersnapper:
1.5 million for tetfund shey Una dey whine me neh

E too much abi e too small?
Politics / Re: Abuja Is The Most Useless Capital City In The World by 24kmagik: 5:43pm On May 23
Tellmeastory:

DUDE, DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN AT ALL?

So you are actually expecting to see major industries and manufacturing in Abuja?

How many industries and factories do you see in Washington DC or Brasilia, or Yamoussoukro, the purpose-built Ivorian capital?

Abuja was designed to be an ADMINISTRATIVE CAPITAL.

There will NEVER be large numbers of industries and factories in Abuja.

It is a city for the Services Sector.

My goodness!

He is expecting the place to be like Onitsha!

The emboldened is a question I expect you to ask your father.

To some idiots like you, anybody who comes online to criticize certain Nigerian structure is someone from Onitsha or around that place.

Wawa

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abuja Is The Most Useless Capital City In The World by 24kmagik: 4:23pm On May 23
You see that number 9, no just talk am.

I've never been to any country in the world. I don't even have a passport, but I can bet my life that Abuja is the most barren capital in the world.

Zero factories, zero industries, zero multinational company, zero production facility.

Just eateries, malls, clubs, restaurants and hotels where politicians and their children take all these prostitutes out on a date to further negotiate how to turn them to sex slaves.

The rest of the buildings are just government institutions riddled with corruption where public funds are shared among the greedy few.

Abuja will never be anything close to Lagos in terms of productivity even in a billion years time because no plans and foundations in place to make it happen. I always laugh at people who mention Abuja as one of the cities with opportunities in Nigeria.

Opportunity is near zero.

It shall never be well with past and present leaders that folded and are still folding their hands while millions of youths roam the streets of Abuja doing hookup or looking for waiter/waitress job.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Making A Mistake Keeping Nnamdi Kanu In Prison –soyinka by 24kmagik: 4:22pm On May 23
K
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 3:40pm On May 23
Coolsat:
Which kind slot Dem Dy sell 300k? You guys should be careful ooo. Stop paying anyone before documentation and if the person insist you must pay then be ready to accept whatever outcome.

No guts no glory.
Life is a risk.
Payment before service actually works.
I know people who paid before their APL letters came out. It's all luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 7:11pm On May 20
Muhammadjr12:

Thank you. Do you still they can conclude the recruitment process on 15th the of next month like it was mentioned

Why don't you wait till 15th June to find out for yourself? Nobody can go give you that info here cos they all don't know. All what they know about this recruitment has already been said by them which turned out to be unauthentic. 15th June is 26 days from now

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by 24kmagik: 3:35pm On May 20
No, they must continue.

Let them keep fooling themselves

1 Like

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by 24kmagik: 8:09pm On May 17
Foolish Nigerians always judging the performance of a public official by the activeness of his PR team. That Tunji Ojo has a good PR team doesn't make him the best performing minister.

There's nothing like best and worst minister. They are all working with the structure and resources of their ministry.

All this hype around this Interior Minister should just end already, cos thousands (if not millions) of people enter Nigeria illegally every day. That he came up with one or two policies to ease passport registration does not make him the "BEST". Interior Ministry doesn't begin and end with passport issues.

There are over 40 ministers in this administration, some we don't even know their names, much more the portfolio.

Hannatu Musawa, the current minister of Arts and Culture is utterly useless. What can she say she has done so far? In fact, that Ministering ought to be scrapped.

Deji and other fools always talking about this best and worst minister bullshixt didn't see her to call her out, it is Adelabu.

Nigeria can not and will never work.
Power will never be stable even in the next 100 years. This has nothing to do with Adelabu or whoever is supervising that sector.

Nigeria is gone!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 24kmagik: 9:10pm On May 16
Ugoc3:
This recruitment will be quick and short..my connect say.. next month.. candidate s will be shortlisted

We all know that.
Tell us what we don't know, because we already know that FFS will conclude their ongoing recruitment exercise on or before 15th June.
Politics / Re: Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) by 24kmagik: 9:02am On May 15
Ok
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 24kmagik: 9:58pm On May 11
[quote author=Adekot post=129904901][/quote]

Yes of course
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 24kmagik: 7:13pm On May 11
Efezik007:
Today post from CDCFIB Facebook platform.

Fake
Crime / Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by 24kmagik: 7:19am On May 11
RIP to him.
But in his next world, he should not cheat others because he wants to make ends meet.

90% of property agents in Nigeria are scammers. They'll sell one land 10xs.

I'm not saying that's the case here but you can't rule that out

8 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 8:34pm On May 10
Success1930:

It seems, they will release Fire service any moment... I don't know Wat is delaying the process..Everything in Nig na CONNECTION & PRAYER... The fact is that if you applied for ASF II... Not up to 300 will be selected [BSc & HND category].

U must be prayerful.. Coz the process will be so competitive. FIRE SERVICE NO BE CBN OR FIRS that everybody wan join. What God can not do does not exist. God no go shame us!!

Amen bro
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 7:07pm On May 10
Kingrshd3:

As in ehn even with my connect self I won give up and hold my current appointment self

Person de tell me yesterday say one girl weh him know, na SGF list her name de. Omo I just weak. Wetin be our fate like this? Una weh get connect, wetin be the update na?
We na on God oooo!
Crime / Re: Man Arrested For Killing His Friend Who Borrowed Him Money by 24kmagik: 6:52pm On May 10
K
Politics / Re: When Did Office Of National Security Adviser Become Revenue Collector?–Peter Obi by 24kmagik: 6:52pm On May 08
Obi reacts to everything and that is why he's not taken seriously.

If you react to indiscretion from your wife, she won't take you serious. She'll see you as a "sissy"

Pandora is a very weak sissy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu by 24kmagik: 7:10am On May 08
Ok
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 9:20pm On May 07
I was thinking Fire Service will release their shortlist after Salah like we were told. I forgot to ask which of the Salah.

Cos as it is now, it's going to be after big Salah

We de wait, de pray, de push

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Can Govern From Anywhere In The World’ – Bwala Tackles Atiku, Others by 24kmagik: 2:55am On May 07
Bwala now attacking Atiku

Sha, e concern the goat weh believe say Nigeria go ever better

1 Like

Politics / Re: Shettima Aborts US Trip, Blames Faulty Aircraft by 24kmagik: 2:52am On May 07
That one concern the goats weh believe say Nigeria go ever better
Politics / Re: Tinubu, Shettima Out Of The Country, Is Nigeria On Autopilot? - Atiku by 24kmagik: 9:24pm On May 06
Ok
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 8:01am On May 06
Another week to hope that Federal Fire Service will gbe body

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 24kmagik: 7:58am On May 06
ZARAMITE:
RE-OCCURRING DECIMAL.

21 persons got a job with PENCOM sometime 2019 or thereabout ( I actually forgot the yr). They were asked to resign from their previous employee. I told my guy who worked with AMCON not to resign he should disregard PENCOM directives.

They did documentation and were asked to resume one certain Monday morning. The 21 new employees received email on Friday afternoon telling them they should not resume on Monday anymore that HR will keep in touch.

Some persons has already resigned from their previous employer but i siezed my friend resignation letter. I told him I’ll do the submission but I deliberately keep the letter. I told him I wouldn’t like his colleagues to see him submitting his resignation letter so I will do it myself. That was how I technically collected the letter. I knew what I was doing. My intention was to submit the resignation letter once he officially resume at PENCOM.

2 weeks down the line, 1 month to 4months down the line, no mail from PENCOM. 1yr, no resumption email. 1yr 6months later, PENCOM did new replacement without calling the 21 persons to resume. Another 2yrs later, PENCOM did another replacement and another one after that. They had done like 5 replacements since then till this 2024.

Till this moment, that was how they lost the job, they can’t even sue PENCOM because it was replacement not advertised recruitment. Same thing has happened in other offices, CBN too. My friend is celebrating me daily.

MORAL LESSON.
Once you get a new job, don’t rush to resign from your previous employer until you resume from your new office. Go to work like 2 weeks at your new office to be sure before resigning from your previous employer. You could just take annual leave from your previous employer while you resume at the new office.

Let’s be wise.. No work for naija oooo.

Concern citizen (ZARAMITE)

This is my situation right now, but mine is just a graduate trainee program for a private firm.
I was offered an appointment letter to resume on 2nd April. After signing and submitting everything along with my guarantors, 5 days to resumsion, they sent me a mail that they are shifting the start date. Till date, I've not heard anything from them. I sent them an email to ask how far? No response.

9ja no be country o
Career / Re: Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) by 24kmagik: 7:16pm On May 05
I'm an advocate of fucking any bitch that spreads legs, whether married or single.

Bitches are meant to be bleeped

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 14 Years After Yar’adua’s Death: Nigeria Would’ve Been Much Better, Says Aide by 24kmagik: 8:44am On May 05
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.