Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

24ward's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24ward's Profile / 24ward's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Computers / Re: 24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. by 24ward(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2011
Pls the info in a detailed report cost N750.

I have already witness some satified customers who has acquire the package. Browsing is now really convienent. If you which to be assured, pls reach me on my cell phone: 08130886061
Celebrities / Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by 24ward(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
She is beautiful.

I wish them the best jare.
Computers / Re: 24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. by 24ward(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
If you are interest, get the report. No sweat if you don't want it.

It has a money back guarantee policy. And it's only N750. I think that's fair if you really want to satisfy the need to affordable internet access.

It really works. I have being on the computer all day. And i would go back to bed knowing i would continue tomorrow. If you think its a scam, Your Loss!
Computers / 24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. by 24ward(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
I discovered a company that provides the most affordable internet access to all Africans. Their monthly internet browsing plan is as cheap as N3,000.

They are quite fast and reliable. Browsing for me has been very smooth recently. The downloads is also unlimited. So i can visit any site, watch videos online and even download movies and softwares of up to 300MB without feeling restrained.

I prepared a report on this company. All you would need to know has been added to the report, even an unknown secret - How to enjoy up to 3 months free internet subscription.

If you wish to get the report, pls follow the link at the signature to get details on how to reach the report.

Note: The offer on how to get the 3 months free internet subscription is limited. So hurry. The sooner you get the info, the better.
Romance / Re: Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover? by 24ward(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
Long One:

‘cos she wants to ‘sample’ him based on the grossly exaggerated stories she heard from her friend about his size or performance.

Then again, maybe it’s because he is forbidden.

I believe you. The forbidden usually taste sweeter abi?
Romance / Re: Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? by 24ward(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
Why blame the ugly guys for going for the pretty girls. What choice do they have?
Romance / Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 24ward(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
Women treat relationships the same way men treat their business. They must try try and try again until they get what they want.
Romance / Re: Only Bad Girls Mess Around With Bad Guys by 24ward(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
Guy, this one seems to have been written with anger for the ladies. I totally see where you are going. They sometimes just don't seem to be content until they taste the bad guy. Then they realize their mistake and run back.

The truth is, they would do it again if given the opportunity.
Romance / Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by 24ward(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
'Once beaten, twice shy' does not apply to your friend at all.

1st got pregnant for someone else.
2ndly, he dumped him when she FELT it the distance inconvienent.

You friend should move on. She moved on twice without considering his feelings. Tell your friend to learn to love that which is before him - his wife.

He would be happier.
Romance / Re: What Are The Most Insteresting Part Of Your Partner? by 24ward(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2011
A women for perfectly created to be man's weakings. To build in man an uncontrolling desire. Almost every part of a woman could entice you. A woman being a woman is enticing. So when it coming to picking the most interesting part in YOUR WOMAN. Men! That would be difficult.

I love every part of my woman. Everything in its place is what makes her unique, PERFECT FOR ME.
Romance / Re: Intimacy During Pregnacy Good Or Bad (ur View) by 24ward(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
A friend actually told me women's sexual libido is higher during pregancy. Please if you know this by experience, pls confirm.

If it's really so. Why should the doctors deny the men from enjoying that which they sometimes beg their wifes for, coming to them easily.
Romance / Re: She Says Im 3rd But She Loves Me Most by 24ward(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
I wonder how she would feel if you tell her the same thing.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.