Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend (39846 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / [photos] Frank Edoho And His Wife Are Drunk In Love / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nymphnode(m): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2011
1. Frank is not looking franky in the first pix so maybe the lady is equally not photogenic. 2. Must a woman be venuslike to find love? 3. She is U.K based so did I hear u ask who wants a dual citizenship? 4. Since she is a single mum, I cant help but ask what happen to the child's father?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 2:13am On Aug 11, 2011
^^your questions have no answer.

except maybe the second one sha.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 11, 2011
its ik:

@HOLLANDIS,
Who told u that frank was beating his wife to a pulp. I hate and detest ladies that are partial and one sided, once its a matter that affects a fellow lady. Did u read the story about their break up? If u didnt go check it. Hate all this WOMEN RIGHT poo.
:-x:-x :-x:-/
I knw Frank personally and he is a terrible wife batterer,quote me anywhere.I tink u r d one who doesnt knw wat u r talkin abt,so shut d fu*ck up ok.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Outstrip(f): 4:21am On Aug 11, 2011
its ik:

@HOLLANDIS,
Who told u that frank was beating his wife to a pulp. I hate and detest ladies that are partial and one sided, once its a matter that affects a fellow lady. Did u read the story about their break up? If u didnt go check it. Hate all this WOMEN RIGHT poo.
:-x:-x :-x:-/

Shameless thing. You want to be able to panel beat a woman when ever you get the itch. Men like you is why I wish that tasers were legalized. I would love to taze your ass and watch you flop around like a fish out of water. Shameless to the core.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by 195(f): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2011
VERY UGLY THIEF undecided
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2011
There is more to this their divorce story
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by omaojo1: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2011
Is this life?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by omaojo1: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2011
Where we allhave murdered sacrifice in marriage for the pursuit of the unkwown.

We fail to swim in the river that we have and reach out for 'water falls' that do not exist.

Valuing what we have and appreciating it will go a long way to reducing this divorce menace
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by omaojo1: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2011
No offence is paining enough to cause divorce.

When u consider all this, it only tells u where this present generatn is heading toward.

Woe to those that have allowed worldly parametres to be their basis for judgement

It is a pity we think we're making progress when we are actually retrogressing.

Pride for nothing.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 11, 2011
^^ All that one you dey yarn diaaa na grammar.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by slymm(f): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2011
@Omaojo1, thanks for your post. this generation feels they are the ish. I do not know what happened between these two, but i can not believe that single friends will cause such a thing as divorce. except she suddenly started getting new single friends after marriage, but if these women have been her friends even b4 Frank came into the picture, he knew them when they were dating, how can you ask her to get rid of them? Thats crazy. He must have been a very insecure man who was ban.ging every chic, so he had to start imagining Kate was doing the same. Or maybe she was, but whatever the case, sometimes some things are not meant to be.ting, how can you ask her to get rid of them? Thats crazy. He must have been a very insecure man who was ban.ging every chic, so he had to start imagining Kate was doing the same. Or maybe she was, but whatever the case, sometimes some things are not meant to be.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by hassymo5(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2011
The fact is they are tire of the marraige, since less than 6 months both are dating, its tells alot about the marraige, the only problem here is the kids!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Ayoobscom(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2011
What appears bold in the letters is A MAN DIVORCED TO MARRY A SINGLE MOTHER i smell frustration in temporariness
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by phreakabit(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2011
SMH@Sam she IS damn [size=15pt]FUGLY[/size]

Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by dustydee: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2011
This sandra girl looks very ugly.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by horny4u(f): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2011
Lets hope the ex wife s not hoping for a reconciliation shocked: better to rewash her palm oil bottle and refill it with a will smith look alike grin, the kids nko, hopefully this two will put them as a piority and hide the mess from them. angry
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by MsSongz(f): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2011
dis lady looks like 40yr old n she looks older than frank.dis 2 excouples are jus in d world of games playin.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Soludo04: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2011
But why do men keep doing like this. Am only sorry 4 the new one cos what happened to the old will definitely repeat itself on the new. no be cause oooooooo
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by emmatok(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2011
See as women dey call fellow woman UGLY.

Abi she collect una bf/hubby?

Abegi make una leave Frank alone.

If Frank like, he fit Marry Old Queen Elizabeth.

You people just make fuss out of noting.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by http(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
As far as am concern, Frank and his ex wife know what is better for them, if its marriage or divorce. I guess they will be regretting it one way or the other.

They both want the divorce, so no big deal but i feel for the kids, women should do alot regard their husband cos the impact of divorce is more on them than the men, i stand to be corrected. All i see in this is that both of them want to be in control and this cannot work, where a man a his wife are famous, they become someone else, i guess their marriage would still be on now if neither of them are public figure, so men beware of the ladies u are about to marry if they are public figure likewise ladies. wink
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Outstrip(f): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
http:

As far as am concern, Frank and his ex wife know what is better for them, if its marriage or divorce. I guess they will be regretting it one way or the other.

They both want the divorce, so no big deal but i feel for the kids, women should do alot regard their husband cos the impact of divorce is more on them than the men, i stand to be corrected. All i see in this is that both of them want to be in control and this cannot work, where a man a his wife are famous, they become someone else, i guess their marriage would still be on now if neither of them are public figure, so men beware of the ladies u are about to marry if they are public figure likewise ladies. wink

Their marriage would still have crumbled. He used to beat her and she said herself that she was not a push over. She said when he hit her she would fight back. Men who like to subdue women with physical strength will have a hard time with a woman who is willing and ready to give him slap to chop when they decide to play rambo
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by kunlaxo: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2011
huhhhhlalalalalallllaa dem be dey talk say water don pass Gari but this one na Gari pass water o, is this guy blind?.Even my Dog can not be attracted to this devil, see her eye, THEN THIS IS DOUBLE BLOW FOR FRANK, ABI NA CHARM SHE USE PUSH THE OLD WIFE AWAY?
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2011
Not saying her friends led to the divorce. Since obviously going by that interview they seemed to butt heads a lot, but should a woman hav to choose between her husband and her friends? Granted some friends are husband snatchers but frank himself seemed very belligerent over the matter. Besides, a man who is too controlling sometimes causes unnecessary friction in the marriage.

I guess there's more to all this than meets the eye.

Anyway, sebi they're both testing the "greener grass" now.

Lets see how it goes.

They should both get closer to God sha.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by GDex1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
Ms Songz:

dis lady looks like 40yr old n she looks older than frank.dis 2 excouples are jus in d world of games playin.
i swear, that WOMAN is over 50yrs of age
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by naijangel7(f): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
nigerians and nairalanders are foools and forken hypocrites.here is a man that beat up his former wife ,always beating her to a state of pulp.see the fool grazing the fron page of nairaland.you guys are heavy pretenders

I think it's just on the front page for the news value. Nobody would really support a wife beater if he was really one. Is there any proof that he was one, though? Is there any link to read the story of their separation, anybody knows a link? I used to like that couple o. Didn't know they had broken up.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Pamperme: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
this chic no fine reach Caroline naw! Uncle Frank, u don fall my hand patapata,
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2011
She's nothing to write home about. Who cares anyway,
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by olayinkaj2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
How she go be 28, na lie make she show her iwe ojo ibi for here make i see,
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by totorimi: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
I dont care what anybody may say, i blame this whole thing on Frank Edoho, he is not man enough for Katherine. I think he was just lucky to have married that lady. This Frank is just a fake guy, i knew it that he was never real. Anyone could see it. He is just full of crap. Now see how he is looking sickly in the arms of this short one. Now tell me is he going to start taking care of another mans baby or what. So what happens to his own three lovely kids. The man is possed jo. It is either they used something on him or he is not alright. What is all this thrash jumping from frying pan into fire. How can this mama be berra than Kathy baby its not possible. Frank should just gerraout and gerraway.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by 24ward(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
She is beautiful.

I wish them the best jare.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
I saw some other pictures of this new flavour of the month beau earlier today in Encomium Magazine. . .and I have to say she's not that bad. Guess it's just a case of not being very photogenic. But then even at her ugliest, she's still certainly more beautiful than Catastrophic Catherine. I hope Frank can now get over that she-devil that wanted to ruin his seemingly picture-perfect life. Let her dump her frustrated self into the arms of another unfortunate man. My dear Frank deserves better.
Re: Pictures Of Frank Edoho And His New Girlfriend by tpia5: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
Frank would certainly be considered a good catch now that he's single.

But the question is: Is he actually a good catch or does he have an anger management problem.

Many people always feel the other person is the one with the issues even after they've passed through countless partners.

Anything but look in the mirror i guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) / Lilian Esoro Rocks Massive Thigh-revealing Dress / Fela Kuti's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.